As you know, our Magento 1 version of Multiple Store View Pricing really brings usefulness for store owners when they want to change their price policy of a product in term of store views. Therefore, with the help of Multiple Store View Pricing for Magento 2, we believe that drawbacks of Magento 2 default will be overcome and you can absolutely set up different prices for the same products in store views to optimize your online business.
Key Features of Multiple Store View Pricing for Magento 2:
- Set up different prices for the same product in each store view of the corresponding Magento 2 store. You can see various prices of Put It Messenger Bag between the English and French store view as below:
Price of Put It Messenger Bag in the English store view:
Price of Put It Messenger Bag in the French store view:
- Store owners can easily set up base currency for each Magento 2 store view at ease and customers will check out with this base currency (currency of store view).
You know that customers always check out with base currency of website according to the default setting of Magento (US Dollars). Therefore, our module helps you to choose base currency for each store view of a store and supports checking out with the base currency of this store view.
- Set up different prices and special prices for a product per store view of each Magento 2 store
+ Set up price of Put It Messenger in the English store view:
+ Set up price of Put It Messenger in the French store view:
- Make configuration simply in the Magento 2 backend
- Work well with all product types: simple products, configurable products, bundle products, group products, virtual products and downloadable products
Why Multiple Store View Pricing for Magento 2 is your must-have extension?
- Make suitable changes of pricing for particular Magento store views
For each store view, you have its own language and target customers with differences about shopping behavior as well as shipping cost or storage cost you will have to spend when selling products to these markets. Therefore, flexibility in prices by setting up different prices of a product for each Magento 2 store view is necessary to optimize business efficiency and save considerable expenses in the selling process with Multiple Store View Pricing for Magento 2.
- Help customers to easily checkout with their store view currency when shopping in Magento 2 stores
As mentioned before, one of the most outstanding features of Multiple Store View Pricing for Magento 2 is allowing customers to check out with store view currency. It is of course that our module enables administrators to set up base currency for each store view in the backend and then customers just easily check out with their own store view currency. This makes much convenience for customers compared to checking out with US Dollar in Magento default because they do not need to consider about complicated exchange rates of currency. Therefore, you create a much better checkout process for localized customers when shopping at your online store.
- Easily make configuration from Magento 2 backend
Like in Magento 1 version of Multiple Store View Pricing, you will only make some simple configuration to set up different prices of a product for each store view. Nothing is too complicated and let’s follow our user guide to carry out your setting as well as possible.
v1.0.0: First Release
v1.0.1: Compatible with Magento 2.1 and 2.1.1
v1.0.2: Fix price display in widget
v1.0.3: Fix price display when switching store views
v1.0.4: Fix error when deleting Catalog Price Rule
v2.0.0: Fix sort by, filter price on category page; Fix editing price in orders in admin