Shipping is a vitally important process to transfer goods from sellers to buyers successfully. That is a reason why the more details about shipment agreed by both sides, the smoother things can go through. Indeed, Order Delivery Date for Magento 2 was made as a method to do it at ease: add delivery date options into Shipping method or Shipping Address section of Magento checkout process for customers to select.
- Display Delivery Date in one of the following fields: Magento Shipping Method, Shipping Address or Review Order for customers to fill in: Delivery Date, Delivery Time Slots, Delivery Arrival Comments
- Customers can choose a day as an expecting delivery date among availables ones in a given calendar.
- Customers can also choose which time slots they want to receive the goods with Delivery Time Slots function.
- With Delivery Arrival Comment, customers can leave any other information about their delivery
- Especially, when customers checkout with PayPal or Braintree, they can choose Delivery Date on Review Order Page.
- Easily configure timing options:
+ Processing Time: configure the number of days for order processing before delivery
+ Cut-off Time: Set up the point of time on a day when all orders are placed after that point will be counted on the next day
+ Holidays/Exclude Days/Blackout Days: Disable some specific days for delivery.
+ Time Slots: Adjust time slots to show at the front-end
+ Disable Delivery Date: Configure particular days in every week that are not available for delivery
+ Date Fields: Admins can choose which date format as they want for Delivery Date
- Display Delivery Date as an extra information to manage in Tabs of Order, Invoice, Shipment and Credit Memos in particular order view page.
- Add Delivery Date, Delivery Time Slots and Shipment Arrival Comments to order confirmation emails.
- Show Delivery Date column in Order grid view page in the backend
- Admin can edit Delivery Date as wish
Why Order Delivery Date for Magento 2 is a must have extension
Make delivery information as clear as possible between buyer and store owner
In default setting of Magento 2 site, only very basic delivery information is required to be filled in when checking out, so customer cannot know they receive their goods until receiving an order confirmation email. Hence, that leads to a situation where their items will be delivered on unexpected days. However, with Order Delivery Date for Magento 2, online buyers can choose a suitable delivery date so they can arrange time to receive their orders. This is absolutely convenient for customers!
Help admin specify timing issues in delivery to customers with most details in an easy way
For sure, Order Delivery Date for Magento 2 brings more details to delivery agreement between buyers and store owners. However, those really useful details are quite simple to be configured. All you need is just to enable module and set up timing information, then immediately, all of unavailable things will be eliminated from customer options in the frontend.
Bring better customer services to your customers and accelerate your business operation
When your site is used with Order Delivery Date extension for Magento 2, your shipping services will work more effectively which definitely leverages customer satisfaction. When your online store gains reputation in perfect delivery service, your profits will obviously rise.
v1.0.0: First release
v1.0.1: Ability to display delivery date at shipping method section on checkout page
v1.0.4: Delivery date option when checking out with Paypal or Braintree
v1.0.5: Show delivery date column in sales/order grid view page; Fix errors when sending email if delivery date shown on review & payment section; Ability to edit delivery date in admin