For many growing companies, email marketing is a great tool for any marketing strategy.
Email is the king of the marketing world.
Email marketing is the best way to connect with your visitors, a quick way to engage with your leads and nurture them into loyal customers. It also gives you the highest return on investment (ROI) among marketing channels – an impressive 4,400% ROI.
As a marketing tool, it has a kind of email marketing campaign that delivers a higher ROI than every other type of marketing. But firstly, the best email marketing service that has all the features you need is the most important for your business.
Most email marketing services will have similar features. That is why we have no reason to feel overwhelmed. In this article, we will help you find the best email marketing service and review of email marketing services for your situation.
1. Constant Contact
Constant Contact is one of the largest leaders in email marketing services. It is also the most friendly email marketing service for beginners. You can easily schedule your email lists, contacts, email templates, the marketing calendar, and more to send to your contacts.
Once you’ve installed your accounts, you can customize your message with the easy to use drag- and-drop builder from more than 100 of their pre-built and mobile-optimized templates.
In addition, email automation is a key benefit of Constant Contact (welcome messages for new subscribers, email campaigns, email to celebrate specific events..)
In addition, Constant Contact gives you access to track the results of your campaigns in real-time.
What makes it special is it has niche features such as event management which can support the hardy or specific business. Some of the powerful features like email automation, surveys & polls, coupons offers, surveys, online donations, and subject line A/B testing let you execute very specific types of campaigns.
Besides that, they have 60 days free trial, and the cost of email marketing service starts as low as $20/month.
Review of email marketing services Constant Contact :
- Great email tools, great templates, interesting features such as event management
- Easy gathering of contacts: users can easily import contacts from email platforms such as Outlook and Gmail
- Deliverability rate: they have consistently performed well in our deliverability rate.
- The very poor price-performance ratio in the comparison between the other tools
- They offer basic automation, we need some other sophisticated and flexible workflow tools.
- Database management is a problem for unsubscribed members without apparent reason.
Mailchimp is the best email marketing service platform today. It spreads out over 175 countries with various ads tools, and their best email marketing services have over 300 integrations that will help you match their tool to your business.
Since Bsscommerce uses it, we know it is effective to grow and stick with your customer’s database. Best of all, Mailchimp has added landing pages, many of the advanced features and a forever free email marketing service plan.
This free plan allows you to send 12,000 emails for up to 2,000 subscribers. With Mailchimp, you can easily integrate with WordPress, Magento, Shopify, and many other platforms. It also helps you to set up segmenting contacts into groups and delivery time based on the user’s timezone. However, if you sign in for the free plan, you won’t get features like send-time optimization, advanced segmentation, multivariate testing, etc.
While Mailchimp comes with easy tracking for analytics, live chat, a large tutorial knowledge-base But when it comes to marketing automation features. Mailchimp is quite limited functions. And also their support is often slow and no match to the quality of service that you get from Constant Contact.
Review of email marketing services Mailchimp below:
- Easy to use and customize email templates as you want: drag-n-drop editor, code your own, import HTML
- Mobile-friendly email templates: Much more efficient than hand-coding when you send common emails to clients and devices
- Built with eCommerce opt-in automation ideals
- High deliverability rate and options
- A/B testing of emails, subject line research tool -best on large audience lists
- Be easy to understand and operate
- Integrate with a ton of email marketing, as well as eCommerce platforms
- The list segmentation is pretty basic. Even we do not want to spam our customers then we get the Premium plan, we do not completely satisfy with the segmentation
- In a comparison of email marketing services, Sign- up forms are not as attractive as those of Hubspot or ConvertKit
- Following the best practices might make your account get suspended or canceled.
Mailchimp pricing starts at $9.99 per month
MailChimp does offer a free version and free trial of Mailchimp.H
Hubspot is the leader in the marketing automation category and delivers solid email marketing capabilities. Hubspot offers a nice mix of workflow features with a wide range of tools that allows you to quickly and easily create, personalize, and optimize your emails without the need for designers or IT.
You can easily customize your layout, personalize your emails to boost your open rates and click-through rates with ease.
The HubSpot email tool is free for up to 2,000 email sends per month, with upgrade solutions starting at $50/month.
Review of email marketing services HubSpot below:
- Easy to use: HubSpot is a beautifully designed product no code required for the business owner. They give complexity of marketing software which helps in generating leads and easy to integrate.
- 7-day free trial and flexible pricing: – While most of the marketing automation requires a high setup fee, no trails, and long contracts. They are one of the only tools has a free version. They give us a chance to use version free trial with Chrome addon to track email opens.
- Educating their users – Their blog is an outstanding place for invitation business owners to learn more about online/email marketing. This is a helpful aspect of Hubspot because they are investing in educating their customers.
- ALL tools in one place– With everything in one place such as powerful content, feature-rich system, convenient Lps tools, great job on social media, CRM and sales functionally to gave a deep reach into business workflows.
- Free a 12-month contract – Marketing automation is a tool you’re likely to use for many years. Hubspot has a billed annually by default depending on your plan. The plan starts at $200/month or $600 for a basic onboarding fee to the pro plan $3000. The highest plan costs $5000. It would be perfect to have a month-on-month contract. However, the boarding fee platform can work with a certified Hubspot agency partner.
- No A/B testing in their basic and Pro package: If you want A/B testing for optimizing email campaigns and for landing pages, Hubspot only available to ENterprise subscription plan ($2,400/month). In comparison of email marketing services like Mailchimp, which includes A/b testing features start at $10/month and landing pages apps cost of email marketing services from $49-$199/month.
- Training fee: New customers are required to pay a minimum of $600 to $5000, depending on their plan . It might be an issue for companies with limited marketing and sale budgets.
- NO free technical: You have to pay for ongoing technical support.
- Most tools offered by Hubspot are free anywhere: we can find the other tools which are the same with these Hubspot tools for free or cheaper.
4. Sendinblue – Best bulk email service for beginners
Sendinblue is an easy to use email and SMS marketing services designed with simplicity in mind. This marketing software platform that lets you send up to 30 million automated emails and text messages per day, but all your emails will have their branding.
On top of the email, they also have a lot of excellent tools to create beautiful and highly engaging emails such as simple drag and drop tools for beginners who have no experience in this field. With a forms tool that lets you correct new leads, send transactional emails, create workflows, and segment users into specifics lists, enter into email nurturing campaigns.
If you want to build an email nurturing campaign? No problem.
Sendinblue will give you access to some pre-made automation campaigns which drive to specific goals you might have. You can always run a campaign from scratch to meet your specific business needs.
Another benefit of Sendinblue is pricing, it is an email marketing solution for those businesses on a low budget. A free plan comes with $0 for 300 emails per day and unlimited contacts.
Reviews of email marketing services Sendinblue :
- Simple users interface
- Easy to format and get emails looking nice in all email clients
- The best choice for beginner marketers
- Adding unsubscribe feature to emails is quick and painless
- Scheduled emails easily and very reliable
- Offers SMS campaigns
- Offers a free plan
- Responsive design templates are available
- Offers transactional and autoresponder email options
- Templates are limited
- Account set-up can be confusing
- No phone support: Not having an iPhone app to see reports and handle at least the basic operations.
- Integrations are limited but sometimes landing pages get a lot of trouble.
SendinBlue apart from other competitors is their pricing plan (SMS credits separately with no expiry date)
What sets Sendinblue apart from its competition is that their pricing is based on the number of emails you send.
You can buy SMS credits separately with no expiry date.
- Free – $0 for 300 emails per day and unlimited contacts.
- Lite – $25/month for 40,000 emails per month and no daily sending limit.
- Essential – $39/month for 60,000 emails per month and the ability to remove Sendinblue logo from emails.
- Premium – $66/month for 120,000 emails per month and marketing automation features.
- Enterprise – Price varies and includes all premium features, dedicated account manager, priority support, and more.
5. Drip – Best email marketing automation too
Drip is a powerful email marketing service for eCommerce.Drip offers a wide range of tools to make marketing automation, sales funnels, and personalization easy that you can track valuable commerce metrics related to customers’ intent and purchase behavior.
If you are selling products online, you can consider Drip. For sure, Drip will be a top choice for your online store because it integrates with WordPress, WooCommerce, Facebook Ads. Drip has a reputation for its CRM. This is intelligent marketing automation tools, smarter email segmenting, list groups, and a visual workflow builder.
These features allow you to reach customers through touchpoints online, email marketing. Based on CRM feature, it lets you have deeper conversations with your customers and send emails at the right time.
CRM gives you a clearer view of what actions and campaigns bring money to you by understanding their purchase intent and behavior. Drip is a relatively new platform to reach targeted customers in your email list to increase more sales.
- Basic – The Basic plan costs $49/month for up to 2500 active subscribers.
- Pro – The Pro plan costs $122/month for up to 5000 active subscribers.
- Enterprise – The cost varies for this plan and is for people who have more than 5000 active subscribers.
Reviews of email marketing services Drip :
- A tag-based structure
- Complex events and tracking
- Powerful visual automation builder
- Automatic resend to unopened announcements
- Integration with Zapier
- Exceptional support channels
- Restricted split-testing ability
- Inadequate form builder
- Limited template library
Here are 5 examples of best email marketing services that you will find a lot of choices to get started with email marketing. Email marketing is important in email campaigns which helps your business achieve sales & revenue. Each email offers something valuable to customers and companies.
Therefore, email remains a continuous part for everyone to choose a marketing favorite. Check out here!