Magento 2 Import Export extensions are always solutions that every store owner looks for to optimize their work. In default Magento 2, Import Export functions are also supported for all store owners to do on their own quickly and conveniently via a simple CSV. We can import and export Products, Advanced Pricing, Customers & Addresses, Main Customer files and Customer Address by respectively navigating to System ⇒ Import and Export in the backend.
For Import, you need to prepare a CSV file based on the sample one provided by Magento in each kind of Import Entity Type. Then, you follow steps in the settings to begin importing data into the website. Besides, the Export process even becomes much more simple because you just select Entity Type and Import all data into a CSV file also by one click.
LET’S NAVIGATE: The Complete Guide on Magento 2 Import Export Function to know the default features in Magento 2.
Why Do You Need More Advanced Solutions for Magento 2 Import Export?
All available Import and Export functions offered by default Magento 2 only helps you to solve your issues in some most typical cases. When you migrate your site, update to versions, or move data to new sites, you will find a lot of disadvantages that cannot meet your demands. Therefore, in this blog post, we will introduce to you Magento 2 Import Export extensions to overcome drawbacks of default function and help you decide on the most suitable ones to improve your work, save time and lose costs.
Magento 2 Import Export Extensions for Websites
As mentioned above, default Magento 2 also supports product import function, but it is still limited and needs more upgrades to help users thoroughly. Hence, Magento 2 Import Export Product extension – one of the best Magento 2 Import Export Extensions are developed with more advanced features to allow store owners to import easily and export products.
- Help import and export products by categories via a CSV file.
- Create new categories and then assign products to them, in case there are no categories like in the CSV file.
- Import and export-related products, cross-sell, and upsell products.
- Import and export multiple product images.
- Import and export all product types.
- Import and export all custom option types: radio buttons, dropdowns, and so on.
- Export products by attributes set, product type, product status, product visibility.
By using default Magento 2, you cannot import, and export product attributes and must use a Magento 2 Import Export extension like Import Export Product Attributes. With this Magento 2 import module, you can save much time because you don’t need to manually add product attributes one by one as before. Now the process becomes faster and more simple than ever.
- Import product attributes by a CSV file.
- Provide a sample CSV file for users to download and follow.
- Validate the CSV file before users import it into websites.
- Show successful or error notification after importing.
- Export multiple products attribute at once or export by attribute set into a CSV file.
Like the previous Magento 2 Import Export extensions, Import Export Product Reviews is a handy module to help you quickly import and export customer reviews into websites.
- Import product reviews by a CSV file with necessary information such as review tile, review description, review status, customer name, and so on.
- Provide the sample CSV file right in the module configuration.
- Export multiple product reviews into CSV file into a CSV file also.
- Support Magento 2 multiple stores.
Import Export Order is one of the essential Magento 2 Import Export extensions that all websites do need to use in many cases, especially when you upgrade from Magento 1 to Magento 2.
- Implement Magento 2 Import orders and Magento 2 export orders with related data such as Invoices, Shipment, and Credit Memos.
- Import and export Magento 2 orders with transactions.
- Validate data before implementing Magento 2 Import orders.
- Import 400 orders per minutes
- Run command lines to import and export orders
- Track every import and export history
This Magento 2 Import Export extension helps admin to import many products to wishlists at once and also supports easily exporting wishlist items by one click.
- Import products to wishlists via a CSV file.
- Offer a sample CSV file for users to complete all data such as product SKUs, product quantity, customer information, and so on.
- Export all wishlist products into a CSV file also.
- Support all types of products.
- Be compatible with Multiple Wishlist extension.
This is a very special Magento 2 Import Export extension out of these modules in this blog post because it specifies in SEO concerns. When you migrate websites or upgrade to new versions, you need to rewrite all URLs keys to guarantee about SEO. Therefore, this module is developed to optimize your work by importing all URL rewrites via the only CSV file and also export them as you want.
- Import URL rewrites via a CSV file.
- Offer the sample CSV file for users to download.
- Validate the CSV file before importing and display a notification about errors occurring.
- Export all URL Rewrites into a CSV file also.
- Easily import and export 301 and 302 redirect types.
This Magento 2 Import Export extension is especially useful for all new websites which have to build everything from the beginning. Importing categories can help admin to save a lot of time and effort when working with products.
- Import multiple categories to Magento 2 websites via a CSV file
- Include all necessary about categories in the CSV file: products, product position, image, URL keys, metadata and so on.
- Download the sample CSV file in the Import settings
- Export categories based on store ID or category ID
Instead of manually creating each CMS page in the backend and complete page information, this Magento 2 import module now gives administrators a hand to quickly generate a lot of CMS pages at once without any difficulty.
- Import some CMS pages and related information to Magento sites via a CSV file
- Freely download the CSV sample file to computers and complete all CMS page data
- Export available CMS pages into a CSV file also
- Select which CMS page data to be excluded from export
All above Magento 2 Import Export extensions are beneficial for all websites to install and optimize the admin’s task in the backend. These Magento import extensions are extremely suitable to store owners who are not specified in technical to easily import and export data into websites without any help from experts.
For Magento 2 websites that have just to move to a new site or new platform, importing newsletter subscribers cannot be left behind. They are your customers, your followers and can be partners. Hence, to import this data to a Magento 2 website, we provide you a useful tool to help you process it quickly:
- Allow importing a number of newsletter subscribers via a CSV file
- Assign subscribers to appropriate status
- Export all newsletter subscribers to a CSV file also
To be continued …