The most important thing for any successful web whenever starting a Magento 2 store is choosing a reliable Magento 2 Hosting. Magento 2 hosting products ensure a stable and smooth performance platform.
Moreover, the eCommerce platform just keeps moving fast these days; one system can not cover all the jobs every time.
As a result, if your web store has only one Magento 2 hosting run by itself, you can not ensure your online commercial data is kept in a reliable and accessible fashion. So, multiple domain hosting can save you time.
Then there are always risks from hackers on the internet who are stalking to attack your Magento web hosting server.
It is by far the most important thing to consider, Magento 2 eCommerce website needs Magento hosting providers. To strengthen the performance of a Magento store, you can count on the most updated Magento hosting providers and helpful Magento hosting free.
The round-up article by BSS Commerce will introduce the top Magento 2 hosting vendors in 2020 arranged from free, mid-range to the high-end price point.
Let’s explore and gain the best hosting solution for your beloved website!
Must-try Paid Magento 2 Hosting Services
You may be thinking of using these non-charged services to save money.
On the other hand, please note that you get what you pay for. Literally, free and optimal results rarely go together. If you are serious about your online business growth, selecting a paid Magento web hosting is crucial to avoid unfortunate vulnerabilities.
Below presents a list of the hottest Magento hosting suppliers that are ordered by price ranges from low to high. You can consider your financial status to choose accordingly.
1. Cloudways – Min $10/month
Cloudways is always the first choice to be considered when you try your best to find the best Magento hosting provider that fits your upcoming online stores.
Located in Malta, Cloudways focuses on functioning as an integration point for numerous cloud services.
VISIT Detailed Cloudways Reviews 2020 INSTANTLY to comprehend this stunning hosting provider!
Different than other services, Cloudways gives you 5 hosting plans to choose from their 5 world-class cloud providers: Digital Ocean, Linode, Vultr, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Computer Engine (GCE).You could also choose to whether use their services in a monthly plan or hourly plan.
The cheapest option is from Digital Ocean Data Center with only around $10/month while the most expensive one comes from AWS Data Centers with the cost of around $274/month.
The main reason for this large pricing gap isn’t only about the specs of the servers but also the supporting options that come with them.
- 24/7 Real-time monitoring and 24/7/365 Support team via live chat. Their outstanding support team will guide you in less than a minute, and very eager to help if you have any problems with your site.
- Free Migration Service that came along when you purchase the hosting plan.
- Automated & Regularly Backups with Dedicated Firewall.
- No restriction on the number of websites you can install.
- Easy to install any CMS or PHP based system.
- Pre-configured PHP-FPM.
- 1-Click Server Cloning & Advanced Server Management.
- PHP 7 Ready Servers with CloudwaysCDN.
- Built-in Full Page Cache of Magento for incredible speed.
- 60+ Data Centers across the globe.
- Free Trial Without Credit Card.
- The free trial is not available for AWS & GCE. You need to upgrade your account to launch and access both of these servers.
- With AWS & GCE, Disk Sizes are configurable and Bandwidth is on pay as you go basis.
- Lack of some basic services such as email accounts & domain registrations.
- Offer no cPanel & require technical knowledge.
2. Hostinger – Min $0.99/month
Coming second on our recommendations, Hostinger is one of the cheapest shared Magento hosting providers on the market today and was started in 2007 as 000webhost.com. Then, the Hostinger web was born in 2011, which is a free web Magento 2 hosting with no advertising. Great value for money!
In fact, Hostinger is an option like many other Magento 2 hosting free services. Hostinger has three shared web hosting plans: Single, Premium, and Business. With that Magento web hosting type, your website lives on a server with other sites.
Amazingly, Hostinger has got excellent features, and their introductory prices are the lowest in the market. However, Hostinger plans to lack some of the elements in a top-tier web host, such as dedicated hosting and telephone support.
- Support team: 24/7 through live chat.
- Fast Load Time – 363ms
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Free Website Builder and Domain Name
- 100 GB bandwidth
- Weekly backups –The Magento hosting provider has recent backups
- Easy to Use Interface
- Hostinger’s live chat option is only available if you’re logged into a Hostinger account. You can’t chat live with a customer service representative if you are not a Hostinger’s customer.
- No Traditional cPanel
- Non-Standard Payment Terms if you cancel and process within four days of registration, not 30 days.
- Additional domain registrations aren’t free, and you Must Pay for Extra Domains.
3. iPage – From $1.99/month for Sign up
Among the cheapest paid hosting providers currently, iPage is highly recommended for introductory webmasters who start looking for their hosting services.
iPage offers various online services like web hosting, WordPress hosting, and domains. Therefore, users can easily select an item that suits their needs. For example, fresh Magento developers can choose a basic item providing enough functionality for them to build a simple site.
According to the iPage, you can access the most powerful and convenient tools to empower your websites.
- The service pack is very useful and can be customized to different users.
- Ensure high-speed servers, so uptime is always fast and efficient.
- Prevent viruses & risks from both outside and inside.
- Competitive prices
- Increase page loading speed up to 1.12 seconds, while the slowest download time is only 2 seconds.
- Customer service is not always sufficient.
4. HostGator – From $2.75/month
Founded in 2002, HostGator is a stereotypical tech startup, starting in a university dorm room in Florida in 2002, which has grown into a global provider of Shared hosting services, resellers, VPS, and dedicated web hosting.
HostGator, the industry giant, offers a range of features and services for both beginners and experts. Generally, their service pack is affordable, but you need a long-term subscription to get the best price.
Whether you are starting your own Magento store or you already have a high traffic website, HostGator has plans customized to your cases. Therefore, it has become one of the most wanted Magento hosting brands.
Using their hosting service, you will be able to experience:
- Non-charged website builder from HostGator
- 4500 free templates & 52 free scripts to install into your accounts
- Free Magento website transfer
- $100 offer for Google Adwords
- Infinite disk space and bandwidth for Magento
- Free Magento migration
- Optimized for a shopping cart
- Easy-to-use cPanel
- Unstable speed
- Ineffective free backup
- Slow online chat support
- High renewal fees
5. Bluehost – Min $2.95/month
Bluehost lies among the oldest web hosts, which was established in 1996. For nearly three decades of experience, they have become a great Magento 2 hosting option with tons of disk space and unlimited data transfer and best Magento web hosting programs.
Nevertheless, some might not know what BlueHost Magento is. To start with, Bluehost Magento 2 hosting offers a handful of eCommerce hosting applications (over 70 applications, including Magento) with their high speed serves their excellent support, and their great features.
Whether you are a small or a large Magento eCommerce, Bluehost Magento 2 hosting does everything for your business. Magento 2 assists your website in marketing, search engine optimization, and create catalog pages.
It is getting much better with Bluehost hosting, which offers free shopping carts and merchants accounts.
When the time goes by, the company has grown to become a household name thanks to its high-speed servers, excellent support, and great features. Whether yours is a small or a large Magento eCommerce, Bluehost has covered.
They have a horde of hosting plans to cover the needs of small businesses and large businesses alike. Today, the host powers more than 2 million sites globally, and they continue to wield more influence by getting more websites to sign up.
You should know that Bluehost applies its hosting services to 2 million websites in the world thanks to its fast loading speed. Your Magento 2 eCommerce site will appear in less than 2 seconds.
Hosting Plans and Features
Bluehost offers a one-click installation with any plan. It is easy to use c-panel from where you can manage to host and create databases as you like.
This Magento 2 hosting has a shared function with three basic plans (Basic, Plus, and Prime) to fit the needs of different webmasters further.
- Pricing: It has hosting plans that can serve multiple budget categories
- Transparency: No hidden charges
- Scope: Hosts more than 2 million websites with 99.97% uptime
- Free domain: after sign up, you will get one free domain
- Comparatively high domain renewal price
- The upsell process is quite aggressive during sign up, and you need to uncheck all add-ons if you do not need them
6. FastComet – From $2.95/month
If you require reasonable shared hosting services, private servers, cloud hosting, or domain management, you can refer to FastComet.com.
FastComet is a web-based hosting company that offers numerous high quality hosting solutions. They have servers in five countries, including the United States, the Netherlands, Singapore, the United Kingdom, and Germany.
In operation for more than 7 years, FastComet mainly provides professional services for system administration, as well as Magento hosting services for individual and corporate customers.
- Solid server uptime results
- Server speed test results meet expectations (TTFB <700ms)
- FastComet has data centers around the world and allows all users to choose their server location while ordering.
- 45-day refund policy
- Free one-year renewal for domains
- Non-charged site migration for first-time users
- Advanced server technology (NGINX, HTTP / 2, PHP7 ready) + Easy to use control panel
- 40+ built-in widgets and 350+ themes
- Breaking down its price guarantee
- Without a dedicated IP address for shared hosting users
- Only 7-day trial for VPS Cloud users
7. Hostwinds – Min $3.29/month
Our next suggestion is Hostwinds, who provides a powerful and flexible Magento 2 hosting that you must consider on your web. It offers an array of shared, a hosting service directly marketed to Minecraft players, VPS plans use top-notch SSD drives.
This Magento 2 hosting is an affordable, customer supporting both Linux and Windows.
You may realize that its plan is slightly more expensive than Hostinger’s, yet still affordable. Starting with its most basic idea, Hostwinds offers VPS (virtual private server), dedicated, cloud, WordPress, and reseller hosting packages designed to appeal to shop owners and bigger businesses.
The VPS pans use top-notch SSD drives and processors for a high-end gaming experience. Moreover, Hostwinds plans include shared, cloud, VPS, and dedicated hosting, and WordPress that users can easily find them.
- High uptime guarantee offers stability for your website
- Generous 60-day money-back guarantee
- Customer support is available 24/7
- Limited data server options
- Refunds have some conditions
8. GoDaddy – Min $3.82/month
Again, here presents a big company in the field of website development, especially hosting. GoDaddy operates the largest cloud computing platform in the world for small, independent businesses.
With nearly 19 million customers worldwide and more than 78 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is where people come to, express their ideas, build professional websites, attract customers, and take control of their job.
Their mission is the same as any other successful business: rolling, adapting, listening. And repeat these.
- Optimized for ecommerce sites such as Magento website
- Reasonable prices and supports all levels of businesses
- 24/7 support
- Some customers find the upsell add-ons too aggressive especially during checkout
- Distracting ads
9. SiteGround – From $3.95/month
Similarly, SiteGround is another good choice for your online Magento 2 store. SiteGround is one of the best Magento hosting providers with more than 450,000 domain names around the world and boasting of information centers from the United States and Europe, Asia.
In the WordPress community, SiteGround hosting offers in-house speed and security, making your eCommerce site fast and secure.
The Magento hosting provider is famous for its 24/7 support and even offers premium custom-made solutions to its customers that allow every customer to quick-loading websites.
The company hosts websites globally and stands as one of the few hosts that offer location-specific hosting.
However, this review will discuss the pros and cons of SiteGround to help you decide whether it’s the best for you or not.
Starting with price, SiteGround is a reasonably priced hosting service if you begin with their primary offering.
What makes SiteGround such a robust and reliable hosting service is the fact that they use SSD-based shared hosting. SSD is the modern standard that has replaced HDD as the fastest data transferring and storing medium.
Hence, SiteGround boasts high performance and even offers premium custom-made solutions to its customers that allow every customer to own snappy and quick-loading websites.
It has been in existence since the year 2004 and is the top web hosting for eCommerce sites currently. The WordPress community has high regard for SiteGround.
SiteGround provides in-house speed and security that makes your eCommerce website fast and secure. What makes SiteGround one of the best Magento hosting providers? It’s the constant customer support!
Several top features of SiteGround are one-click staging, GIT version control, and automatic upgrades, etc. It is one of the few top-rated websites hosting companies that provide location-based hosting services. Its data centers are located in Asia, the USA, and Europe.
Websites that are hosted on SiteGround will load in 650ms. This speed is better than most of the other Magento hosting providers in the market.
- High-speed servers
- 24/7 customer support through email, live chat and phone
- Free SSL and CDN
- Three server locations
- Although there is huge storage, it is still limited
- Setup fee for people who choose monthly billing
10. InMotion – From $3.99/month
InMotion is a popular US-based hosting company that provides a wide range of web hosting services for more than 15 years.
They offer many plans with SSD storage, one-click installation, which is ideal for Magento sites. There’s a shared hosting range to managed WordPress, managed and cloud VPS, reseller plans, managed and bare metal dedicated servers, high-end enterprise products, and so on.
Moreover, this Magento dedicated hosting website is famous for its excellent customer support. Their Magento dedicated hosting offers great scalability for the growth of your business from small content management systems to large Magento eCommerce sites.
Don’t share your server with roommates, because its security with your Magento 2 hosting lives on a server all by itself.
- 90-Day No-Questions Money back guarantee
- Free website transfer
- Optional data center location with fast speeds at all times irrespective of traffic.
- Fast SSD and reliable drive storage.
- Great for Magento web hosting when it has a free SSL certificate
- Challenge customers outside the US because the phone verification step is ideal for curbing fraud
- Lack of a monthly billing system, customers can only choose between one year and two-year plans.
11. Kamatera – $4/month
Launched in 1996, Kamatera is a global cloud service Magento hosting provider whose first VPS got deployed in 2002. They’re one of the pioneers of the VPS hosting industry and have 13 data centers in 4 continents (New York, London, and Hong Kong).
For instance, Kamatera is to set up cloud servers in less than 60 seconds, which manages cloud VPS services. They offer immediate deployment of CMS platforms, including Magento.
Kamatera’s support team works 24/7 to make sure your services run smoothly as well as improve your audience’s shopping experience and increase customer retention.
- Easy-to-scale Cloud VPS
- High availability
- Skilled support staff
- Lots of configuration options
- No shared hosting
- Expensive Cloud resources
12. Web Hosting Hub – From $5.99/month
There are indeed many Magento 2 hosting providers available for the tight budget segment. Web Hosting Hub is such an option.
Since the establishment, the Web Hosting Hub team has always been in the mind of developing easy-to-set Magento hosting plans at affordable price points, along with professional web design services.
Thanks to their passion and dedication, the plans can match most Magento store sizes, helping them operate at their best with their power.
- Full Money Back Guarantee
- Reasonable price for beginners and small businesses
- Unlimited features for customers
- Timely support
- Restricted scalability
- Charge extra cost for site backup
13. Magento Clusters – From $8.99/month
In a forest of Magento 2 hosting providers, Magento Clusters still stands out as a leading vendor of optimal solutions for the performance of your Magento site.
For small and medium-sized businesses, Magento Clusters hosting services are really fertile ground to be exploited. You will not be able to resist simple migration, management, and customization of their cloud applications.
What are you waiting for? Let’s get it now to level up your store!
- Backup download assistance for Magento Hosting
- Magento migration support
- Optimized platform and OS uses for Magento hosting Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Dedicated instances for Magento Kubernetes
- SSL connection for Magento on Kubernetes
- Free trial
- Non-charged package upgrades
- Limited ranged of services
14. A2 Hosting – From $9.99/month
There are so many great options for your Magento site, right? We put here one more highly competitive Magento 2 hosting provider called A2 Hosting.
Using their service, you will savor lightning-fast speed package tailored to even the most demanding needs.
Notably, A2 has been dedicated to hosting since Magento’s first launch in 2008. They succeed in setting up secure and trustworthy Turbo & Managed VPS plans.
- Their exclusive Turbo Server option provides an experience up to 20 times faster than ordinary hosting speed.
- Free to migrate your site to A2 Hosting
- 24/7/365 customer support
- 99.99% uptime
- Free HackScan protection and DDoS protection
- Not too cheap
- Limited marketing/advertising credits
15. Simple Servers – From £14.00/month
Having more than 20 years of operation, Simple Servers is a professional UK’s Magento hosting provider. It offers cutting-edge dedicated, cloud, and shared hosting, and fully supports Magento at the application level.
Simple Servers’ custom servers and networks are designed to ensure fast page load times and high concurrent connections.
- 100% uptime SLA and 100% connectivity guarantee
- Various fiber entry
- 24-hour security
- Timely hardware replacement within 3 hours
- Tier 4 data center facility
- Confusing plan selection
- No Money back guarantee
16. Nexcess – From $19.95/month
For a long time, Nexcess has been well-known for high performing servers and truly flexible with super speed. They are considered one of the most preferred managed Magento 2 hosting on the market.
This Magento dedicated hosting platform is PCI compliant, which keeps your site safe from loopholes and threats.
Although Nexcess has many low-cost plans, it still helps your site scale, accelerate, and expand store with its impeccable features.
On top of that, premium solutions that exclusively cater to medium-scale enterprises are one more added favorite. Besides, the Magento dedicated hosting – Nexcess has a talented, dedicated team of support staff that set things up for you if you find any roadblocks.
- Magento official partner
- PCI compliant for every hosting plan
- Stable and fast hosting
- Very high uptime
- Not very affordable
- Limited bandwidth and other resources
- No live chat support
17. Krystal Hosting – From £29.99/month
Nearly two decades of vigorous professional activity, Krystal Hosting has succeeded in creating and distributing the perfect cloud hosting platform in this era.
In more detail, Krystal Hosting is a popular UK-based web hosting service. If your business functions host site/customer data within the UK/EU, then Krystal can come first at your consideration.
It covers unlimited site hosting with 100% SSD support and 24/7 customer service. Best of all, for anyone who cares for the environment, the company leverages renewable energy for its operations. It’s humane, isn’t it?
- Lite Speed caching delivers 16x faster sites
- Free domain for life
- Free SSL for all domains hosted
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- All hosting packages come with cPanel
- Only offer phone support during business hours
18. Mgt-commerce – From €49.00/month
It would be flawed not to list Mgt-Commerce among the best Magento hosting providers at premium prices.
Although the major purpose of Mgt-Commerce is to make your management more pleasant with the easy-to-use panel, they don’t adversely affect performance, which increases conversion rates for any e-commerce entrepreneur.
Mgt-Commerce is a fertile land for all Magento store owners with high financial conditions. Your website will be accelerated to under 0.3 seconds, that is no joke!
- The latest technologies for high performance
- Free migration
- The graphical user interfaces for administration.
- Exorbitant (obviously)
- Quite a slow customer support
19. Platform.sh – From $50/month
It would be great if you can afford to pick Magento 2 hosting providers in this high-end range. Platform.sh specializes in offering managed Magento hosting with powerful built-in tools. The Git-driven workflow allows developers and site admins to deploy Magento 1 or 2.
Utilizing their hosting service, Magento users can test and launch campaigns without disrupting the entire site. Not only that, but you can also rest assured that traffic spikes are handled without a hitch.
Platform.sh also solidifies customer trust by owning more than 62,000 developers and thousands of companies (and multiplying) around the world.
20. Hipex: Superfast Magento Hosting
As you may know, Hipex is the number one Magento Hoster from the Netherlands and expands their service through all over the world. Hipex guarantees performance gains and shows the differences with your current hosting in a comparison report.
The Netherlands-based company combines the power of Magento with Hipex’s hosting platform and takes the next step in SEO, performance, and conversion.
Also, it delivers robust customer support and automated project optimization tools. Hipex stands out in the Magento hosting industry by understanding the dynamics that drive its customers and creates products and services tailored to those needs.
The Hipex business model was born out of frustrations with the performance of hosting at that time, especially concerning the options for online retail developers.
Hipex understands that many larger hosting providers may let customer support fall by the wayside in their pursuit of higher account numbers and price-commoditized service offerings. Meanwhile, Hipex, conversely, has turned its support into a peer group experience by hiring software developers in the role.
It gives you extensive performance scans, automated end-to-end testing, page speed monitoring, mega fast SSD’s, caching experts, elastic search, and so much more.
- Skilled support staff (with a development background)
- Focus on performance
- Free website transfer
- Test it 30 day’s for free
- Not the cheapest in the market
- Based in the Netherlands (for now)
21. MageMojo – From $98/month
Expensive pieces! Don’t be shocked to see their prices. If you can manage such costs, it’s wise to invest in MageMojo hosting because the benefits you receive can completely beat the price downside.
For over a decade, MageMojo has provided merchants, developers, and agencies with the most powerful, reliable, and feature-rich global Magento hosting in the world.
Visiting the MageMojo plan, you can feel the care in each product they display. Their dedicated Magento hosting is optimized for high availability, high performance, and security.
Moreover, tests occur regularly at no extra charge, which will help you analyze and solve the arisen issues. MageMojo will be responsible for performing the necessary tasks to ensure the best functionality for your Magento store.
- 100% Up-time
- Include Premium Cloudfront CDN
- Storage 25G SSD
- World-class services
- Support SLA in 1 hour
- Pay as you go
22. ZeroLag – Request A Quote
Unlike many top websites that provide extra services for other platforms, ZeroLag is truly a specialized environment for Magento supporters.
If you are struggling to find a quality Magento 2 hosting, you can turn towards ZeroLag. They introduce a cloud hosting solution that ensures high performance, reliability, and security.
Interestingly, ZeroLag does not bind you to a certain price. You can consider and negotiate the price that suits you. Hence, you pay for what is required and save yourself the cost of unnecessary features.
- 1:1 support
- Custom engineering
- 100% uptime guaranteed
- Apply latest-generation Dell PowerEdge servers
- World-class data center
23. ServerGuy – $99/month
ServerGuy specializes in providing premium hosting for Magento users, with worldwide servers, including the U.S., India, the U.K., Netherlands, and Singapore, etc.
If you are looking for excellent support and fast web hosting, ServerGuy is a fantastic option.
As a fully managed hosting company, all the technical hosting tasks such as configuring and managing the servers, security backups, etc., would be handled by ServerGuy. The in-house tools monitor the site all the time and fix issues as soon as they find any.
The plans for Magento hosting starts from $99. There are 6 Magento hosting plans, and you can also contact them to get custom plans according to your needs.
With ServerGuy hosting, you don’t have to worry about your server at all. The support team is always available, and you can connect with them via ticket, live chat, or call.
- Superb customer service available 24/7
- 99.9% uptime Service Level Agreement
- Guarantee to load the page under 3 seconds
- Fully automated Daily Backups
- Cloudflare CDN with unlimited bandwidth
- Sucuri Firewall to keep the store safe
- PHP 7 Ready Servers
- Free Migration by the support
- Offices and data centers around the world
- No free trial
- Premium Price plans
- No inbuilt domain registration
Best Free Magento Hosting Providers
000webhost is the best free Magento hosting that has been in the business for 11 years. It comes with full hosting that supports all Magento requirements, no ads, completely free.
The best part is that 000webhost.com provides you with a free Magento hosting without any gimmicks and getting interrupted by advertisements.
Features of Magento 000webhost:
It is a simple but effective website builder with domain free Magento hosting. You can easily import your HTML code and create thousands of features on your website with a custom Control panel.
Moreover, the list of features with 000webhost.com seems very useful. You can customize your website and use the ready-made templates. The system of 000webhost.com is fully equipped for all kinds of backups.
Pros of Magento 000webhost:
- This Magento 2 hosting uses the ticket system to communicate with their customers and can solve all the queries of their customers easily
- Fantastic support team: This Magento managed hosting has a dedicated support team as well as email support.
- Ad support: one of the most amazing features is this Magento 000webhost allows you to host two websites at the same time and choose your advertisements like Google Adsense.
- Easy upgrade with manual Magento installation
- Assistance for WordPress users
X10hosting has been working in the business for 11 years with a mission to provide a free Magento hosting web to webmasters worldwide.
It’s the only unlimited free Magento 2 hosting, which contains a very nice layout and is easy to navigate except sign up form. When you are trying to register for your account, it didn’t work – the hosting was redirected to the same page again and again.
X10hosting.com launched its X10Preminum Magento 2 hosting service. It additionally provides a virtual server service and a Magento dedicated hosting solution as a more reliable and faster Magento 2 hosting.
- Flexible web hosting: easy to upgrades if you need expands and user-friendly
- 300+ one-click installs, including all popular third party scripts
- Advanced web hosting tools
- 100% in house, knowledgeable support team
- 99.9% SLA
- Unlimited bandwidth, Unlimited disk space & Unlimited domains
- PHP 5.4, MySQL 5.5, Perl, and Python 2.6
- Automatic daily backups
- cPanel control panel
- Site builder
- Softaculous install
- 100% cloud SSD servers
- Free Magento managed hosting site builder
- One-click software installer
- cPanel/custom control panel
- Unlimited space and bandwidth :
- Email boxes: allowing you to connect your outside domain and configure email addresses
Frankly, FreeHosting can stand one of the best choices for anyone running a small business. It is another suitable home for your free Magento website with its best features.
Besides, the Magento dedicated hosting has full support for PHP and MySql with 10 GB of storage space on the free plan.
- 10 Gb of disk space and unmetered bandwidth within a tight acceptable use policy
- The control panel is available in several languages
- They offer their stuff for free. ( free domain hosting)
- All plans include automatic installation scripts, allowing you to one-click your way to do Magento installation.
- Various add-ons, like additional mailboxes, databases, SSL, or shell access, are available for a one-time fee.
- This Magento dedicated hosting enables you to connect your custom domain, whether you purchase it from the company or another provider.
- FreeHosting actively works to remove any websites that compromise the server’s integrity.
- One of the dangers of Magento shared hosting, especially free ones, is the company you keep. This means your website is not only using the same resources as other sites on the server, but there’s a severe chance your site will also be hosted within the same file system.
- You shouldn’t store sensitive data on any sort of shared hosting system.
- No subdomains are available, so you’ll have to pay for it.
- Lack of free email tends to be annoying. You’ll also see a lot of “free” offers that don’t provide the full thing for free.
- A free SSL certificate is not a no-cost hosting plan. You’re going to likely need to pay at least $10 per month to get a proper free SSL certificate.
SKIM THROUGH Magento 2 hosting requirements to comprehend strict Magento system criteria.
In short, this blog is all about the best Magento hosting providers in 2020. We hope our list of some of the best Magento hosting providers and free Magento hosting did manage to give you some clarity on the topic.
Of course, depending on the size of your website and the number and type of the products listed on it, the kind of hosting provider may change.
We recommend you always go for expert guidance or hire Magento developers will give you the best hosting provider for your store.
BSS Commerce is one of the leading Magento extension providers and web development services in the world. With experienced and certified Magento developers, we commit to bring high-quality products and services to optimize our business effectively. CONTACT NOW to let us know your problems. We are willing to support you every time.