The power of imagination
To some business where the product is not easily manifested such as intangible industries or visual presentation is prerequisite, sales turn out to be an impossible mission without imagination. Gallery takes on the role of a portfolio of the talent, calling out the best imagination inside customers so that they can sketch the products/ services. Seeing once is better than hearing a hundred times. Only default gallery widgets sound less adequate because a little single digit album is never enough.
Truthfully, to a wedding photography agent, how can you present your excellent pre and post services package without showing multiple well-built and catchy options on the home page? You are an independent modern artist wanting to sell artworks; of course, you need to lean on demonstration ability on your Magento 2 site. In garments & fashion, it is inherent the lookbooks of the landing page must be adjusted every season like fish needs water. Apart from such specialized business, we have talked so much about how stimulating demonstration is inevitable in ecommerce marketing, too. Install these 8 best free and paid Image Gallery to empower your exhibitions to speak for itself right now.
1. Image Gallery by BSSCommerce. Visit
With a reasonable price ($79), the Image Gallery extension brings you an excellent gallery fitting all screen solutions and devices. It helps building up unlimited photos for multiple albums with large supportive image formats to display in high quality. Embed video by insert URLs, optimize metadata and custom CSS transitions and duration when swiping photo sliders are compiled in the extension. One good point is users are able to assign the photo gallery to any page by using widget, set up desired position and it scope counts from each store view. Admins can import and export an album to CSV file, given a highly configurable tool to demonstrate their visuals.
2. Image Gallery by WebKul SoftWare Private Limited. Visit
Price is at $ 89, this module enables users to upload single images and appoint that to albums. The disadvantages are users cannot upload multiple photos at the same time, yet the SEO metadata has not included in the module. Videos URL is not supported either. There are configurations for opening/closing effect, caption, background, cyclic, interval, border, slide count. If you have no specific configuration requirements, this module has been developed friendly and easy operation to users. It is good for one looking for an image gallery and popup combination in one extension.
3. Image Gallery by Landofcoder. Visit
Buy this extension now as it applies promotion prices from $89 to $69. Lancoder is a tool that allows you to upload unlimited gallery and display photos with multiple layouts. Key features:
- Create unlimited images and perform pictures in eye-catching lightbox and slideshow
- Display image galleries with multiple layouts
- Be able to add video from Youtube and Vimeo
- Add image galleries to the product page and link images to related pages
- Freely add & edit photo descriptions
- Assign photos into various galleries and attach image gallery on a separate photo gallery page
- Specify metadata for images and pictures
- Create a lookbook layout.
4. Photo Gallery & Product Image Gallery by Fmeextensions. Visit
For $ 99, it’s another Magento 2 photo gallery extensions paid, this module allows you to show image gallery on product pages and category pages with attractive Lightbox. Key features:
- Display photo albums on products and category pages
- Assign image gallery pages to various albums
- Freely customize thumbnails, photo slider, and frame settings
- Support the multi-store website and be responsive to all devices
5. Image Gallery by MageArray. Visit
This gallery extension is a tool that helps you display multiple images and organize these images and list them into gallery and categories for $49. Admin can use this image gallery extension to publish photo albums of products, events, customers stories etc. Image gallery extension has a range of functionalities that empower to show galleries with different views (product thumbnails, full-sized pictures, images slideshows). Key features:
- Display your images in a gallery design
- Responsive for optimum performance on all device sizes
- Upload bundle of images – Extension allows to upload a bunch of images using images import functionality. Create an unlimited number of image category
- Freely get all controls of the gallery from the backend
6. Image Gallery by Webinse. Visit
With only $25, Webinse Image Gallery has a basic function of Magento 2 gallery extension. This module allows you to add photo or image galleries to your store and create photo albums. Top features:
- Dedicated Gallery Page on the frontend
- Create albums for galleries
- Display images on lightbox popup
- Responsive layout
- Add titles, descriptions of albums and images
- Be able to show albums and photo on CMS pages
But before installing this extension, users are required to install their core extension for M2 at their website.
7. Photo Gallery by Decima Digital. Visit
If you are looking for a user-friendly and powerful extension to create unlimited image galleries for your online store, Photo Gallery with $0 is the best option for you. This is an extension with rich functionality that is simple to use. It allows you to easily add and manage images or photos, use image tags to filter, choose the number of photos to display on a page and specify the page to display them on.
8. Masonry Responsive Image Gallery by Vsourz Digital. Visit
This extension is prominent as Magento 2 Free Image Gallery extension. Despite it is a FREE extension, it has a good frontend presentation. Basically user can upload images, edit the description and assign multiples to the category page. There is no configuration for transition effect but to its default showing method, it is sufficient enough to the look. When customers hover to the image inside the gallery, description will demonstrate in front of the blurred background. When clicking, one image will show out like a popup in the dark background. Click arrows to move back and forth. Of course, users cannot place images to album or set meta data like other paid extensions.
Each extension itself has strong and weak points; choosers should know about policy, support and custom competence between suppliers to decide which is the most suitable extension.
It is to be continued and please keep up with us for more Magento 2 Gallery Extensions incoming!