Though it supports B2B features in Enterprise Edition, both versions of Magento (CE and EE) itself have limitations. This post comes with highly-recommended Magento 2 Wholesale extension options to build a B2B website.
A List of Magento 2 Wholesale Extensions
Simplify Order Process & Enhance Product Display
1. Magento 2 Wholesale Order Extension FREE Installation
Magento 2 Wholesale Order extension FREE Installation by BSS Commerce is an ideal choice to blow away the complicated purchasing process. The module reduces the abandonment rate from online stores by reducing the time for searching and selecting items.
The key component that the module brings is a quick order form created by admins, in which buyers can:
- Search desired items by names or SKUs
- Add multiple items to the quick order form from the search box
- Import CS file to search for several products at different quantities quickly
- Add multiple products to the cart in one click
GOOD TO KNOW >>> Magento 2 Wholesale Fast Order works flawlessly with B2B extensions
2. Add Multiple Products to Cart
This is another excellent module for mass selection from product list pages like search result page and category page. On top of that, it is featured with the popup function of Ajax Add to Cart, so you are having the features of two extensions customized in one.
Magento B2B feature list of Add Multiple Products to Cart:
- Fasten bulk order by using the checkbox, quantity box, and “Add all to Cart” button
- Support ajax popup to select product options
- Show success popup with details of products added to the cart
- Applicable with all product types
GO TO PRODUCT PAGE >>> Magento 2 Add Multiple Products to Cart to see how the extension works
3. Configurable Product Grid Table View
For online stores focusing on wholesaling of configurable products, this is a must-have extension. It enhances both the display and order process for various children products of configurable product type.
Rich functions of Configurable Product Grid Table View:
- Display all associated products in a grid for quicker ordering
- Gather all related product information in the gird, including product availability, SKU, unit price, quantity, and subtotal
- Display the price range of configurable product instead of the lowest price
- Allow buyers to add multiple children products to cart simultaneously
- Include default Magento color swatch function
Know properly to use effectively, CHECK NOW >>> All about Magento 2 Configurable Product Price
4. Multiple Wishlists
Sometimes customers are unready to buy an item. Wishlists give them spaces to save favorite items for later purchases. Multiple Wishlists allow buyers to simplify their shopping process without searching for those again.
With Multiple Wishlists for Magento 2, customers can:
- Create unlimited wishlists to save favorite products
- Add products to wishlists via a popup to save time
- Manage wishlists with full functions: Search, Create New Wishlist, Copy, Move, Delete
5. Reorder Product List
In addition to Multiple Wishlist, Reorder Product List is another Magento 2 wholesale solution to simplify the shopping process. All ordered items are saved in one place for easy control, tracking, and re-ordering. So, customers don’t need to search for frequently ordered items again.
- Gather all ordered items in one list to re-buy
- Search a product smartly and view detailed information via popup
- Add multiple products in the list to the cart in one click
- Applicable with all Magento 2 product types
Magento Wholesale Pricing Extension
6. Price Per Customer Magento 2 extension by Mage Delight
If you are seeking a way to set up a special offer for each wholesaler based on your partnership with them, this Price per Customer Magento 2 extension allows you to do that easily. As a result, product prices can now be individualized for each customer to reward your most loyal customers with special prices.
Highlighted features of Price per Customer Magento 2 extension
- Personalize product price discount per customer
- Display all special price product per customer on the special offer page in front-end
- Set fixed price or tier price per customer
- Set percentage global discount for an entire product catalog for individual customer
- Product and category wise import/export price per customer
7. Request for Quote
For wholesale and B2B business, negotiating prices and terms with your customers play an important part in closing the deals. Here comes another Magento wholesale pricing extension to help you communicate well with buyers in the process of making a quotation.
Request for Quote for Magento 2 brings a professional price negotiating process with practical support. First, it allows store owners to:
- Enable “Add to Quote” button for products and per customer group
- Manage, track, and preview quote requests with ease
- Set an expiry date and reminder customers for the approved quotes
- Set a minimum quote amount per custom group
On the other side, the module gives buyers the ability to:
- Add products to the quote list with a negotiating message
- Move the approved quotes to shopping cart in one click
- Resubmit the request to get close to the most enjoyable prices
8. Hide Price
In B2B e-commerce, there are many reasons for store owners to hide prices; for example, you want customers to take further actions on your site, the prices usually fluctuate, or you do not want your prices to leak to competitors. As prices are your competitive advantages, it’s really important to show them wisely.
Magento 2 Hide Price comes for those reasons. This Magento wholesale pricing extension allows store owners to:
- Hide prices from specific items
- Select specific categories to hide prices
- Hide prices for Magento 2 multiple customer groups
- Replace the ‘Add to Cart” button with a custom text and redirect it to a custom URL
Manage Shipping and Payment Method
9. Store Credit
As a merchant, you probably want to keep revenue to stay in your store. However, requests for a refund from customers may bring away the money you have earned from them. Store Credit for Magento 2 solves this problem wisely by allowing store owners to:
- Refund store credits to customers’ accounts
- Track detailed credit transactions and manage store credit accounts from the backend
- Allow customers to spend their store credits on purchases
- Provide customers with visible page to keep track of their credit wallet
Finally, Store Credit for Magento 2 can work well with both default and integrated payment methods.
10. Shipping and Payment Method per Customer Group
Assigning different shipping and payment methods to a specific customer group can create a better strategy to prioritize potential and superior Magento 2 multiple customer groups. It is sensible to state that the wholesale group should be given priority during the checkout process than the general or not-logged-in group.
By installing Magento 2 Shipping and Payment Method per Customer Group, store owners can:
- Restrict shipping methods for specific Magento 2 multiple customer groups
- Select specific customer groups to restrict payment methods
- Work well with default shipping and payment functions with no conflict
Restrict Product Display
11. Force Login
Force Login helps store owners to protect valuable content (price, product lists, product details, etc) from unwanted visitors. It creates a security wall with the login function when visitors want to see a page that requests them to take further steps.
Force Login for Magento 2 comes with typical features:
- Hide specific page types from non-log-in visitors
- Redirect those guests to another page such as login page
- Enable or disable the registration link from guests
- Streamline the shopping experience after logging in
12. Require Login by Mage Plaza
Like Force Login by BSS Commerce, Required Login by Mageplaza is the supportive login extension for Magento 2 Wholesale. The module supports online stores to manage users and protect store information better.
- Restrict access to log in users only
- Set login requirement to any pages
- Redirect customers to targeted pages
- Allow/Disallow visitors to create accounts
13. Customer Group Catalog by Amasty
Customer Group Catalog by Amasty is useful for stores targeting both wholesale and retail. It comes with configurations that allow you to meet the needs of particular customer groups.
Full features of Customer Group Catalog:
- Support selective access to the store catalog
- Remove ”Add to cart”, “Add to wish list” and other buttons
- Replace product prices with CMS blocks or images
- Redirect users to custom CMS or 404 pages
- Optimized for mobile / GDPR compliant
- Totally compatible with Porto theme
14. B2B Package
As its name implies, B2B Package by BSS Commerce is an ideal choice for those who want a complete Magento 2 wholesale extension. It allows online stores to serve customers better with easier control in every stage of the buyer journey.
Specifically, this Magento 2 wholesale extension supports online stores in:
- Access restriction
- Price management
- Optimizing the order process
- Enhancing product display
- Time-saving refund
- Quick re-order
With the above Magento 2 wholesale extension list, we hope Magento store owners can boost sales and also spread their business in the wholesale section.
In the future, BSS Commerce will continue our blogging for more Magento tips and recommendation so don’t forget to visit us often or subscribe to our newsletter. If you help any question regarding Magento or merely want to suggest a new topic, we are happy to have your thoughts in the comment section.
Get the package of Magento wholesale extension now of BSS Commerce to get FREE Installation | FREE 1-year Support | FREE Lifetime Update.
About BSS Commerce:
We are one of the leading Magento extension providers and web development services in the world. With experienced and certified Magento developers, we commit to bring high-quality products and services to optimize our business effectively. Let us know about your problems. We are willing to support you every time.
CONTACT US NOW for more information.