Shopping online is now becoming a trend in current society. Whenever customers go online store to purchase something, they have to spend time on searching for items they want to buy, and this can be a barrier when they must look for items a thousand of times like that.
It will be better when customers have a wishlist to add favorite items for later purchases. For example, customers can create some wishlists like birthday, picnic, business, and then save items they love into those lists.
As a result, they can search items they have saved easily without taking too much time.
Magento 2 Multiple Wishlists extensions, including Magento 2 Ajax Add to Wishlist extension, is an excellent extension that can bring those benefits mentioned above to customers.
The biggest difference between Magento 2 default and Magento 2 Multiple Wishlists extension is that in default, customers have only one wishlist while they need to have multiple wishlists for a different purpose.
In this blog post, we will give you a full list of Magento 2 Multiple Wishlists and Magento 2 Ajax Add to Wishlist extension FREE and Paid reviews to help online stores bring better shopping experience for buyers on their websites.
Magento 2 Multiple Wishlist Paid Extensions
1. Magento 2 Multiple Wishlists Extension by BSS Commerce ($79.00)
GO TO PRODUCT PAGE >>> Magento 2 Multiple Wishlists Extension by BSS Commerce
When customers visit an online store, they are likely to see a lot of products to consider which one is the best or the most suitable for them.
If they like any products, they will add them to a wishlist to easily check again.
However, default Magento just allows purchasers to add all favorite items into one wishlist only, which can cause customers many difficulties to look for because these products are not arranged in order.
Therefore, customers can feel tired of searching what they have added and as a consequence, they don’t have enough patience to continue their purchase anymore.
With the help of Magento 2 Multiple Wishlists, customers will not have this mentioned feeling anymore, and the abandoned cart rate will be decreased because customers have many different wishlists to add items based on their interests or demands.
When they want to seek for a specific product, they just go to the related wishlist to sort quickly and conveniently.
Therefore, The Magento 2 Multiple Wishlists Extension by BSS Commerce is an ideal solution to help customer’s purchasing process become easier by creating various wishlists to add products for later purchase freely.
KNOW WHAT? Magento 2 Ajax Add to Wishlist Extension FREE installation works well with B2B Extension for Magento 2 Package
The main features of Magento 2 Multiple Wishlists Extension by BSS Commerce:
- Help customers create as many personal wishlists as they want.
- Support Ajax popup when adding products to wishlists
- Be easy to edit or delete wishlists.
- Keep products in wishlists after they are added to the cart.
- Manage and organize many products in My Wish List conveniently.
About pricing policy, BSSCommerce offers customers a price of $79.00 for Community edition and this price would be suitable to the current market, and customers can gain a lot of benefits later from using this product.
Concerning supporting policy, the module by BSSCommerce provides many diversified customer services that can satisfy any customers such as free installation, free 1-year support to help customers solve troubles during all the time using the product or 30-day money-back to customers for this extension.
2. Multiple Wishlists in Magento 2 by ITORIS INC ($99.00)
ITORIS built this Magento 2 multiple wishlists because customers need to have better planning when shopping online. This extension also provides many key functions to make the purchasing process like the other providers.
Some developed features of Magento 2 Multiple Wishlists developed by ITORIS INC are mentioned below:
- Be easy to create many wishlists as much as possible.
- Support many options for customers to name each wishlist, add items, switch an item from this wishlist to the others and delete if required.
- Calculate the total price based on each wishlist.
- Allow customers to share wishlist to family, friends easily via email.
This Magento 2 multiple wishlists sold by ITORIS INC is put in the Magento Marketplace with a price of $99.00 for both the community and enterprise edition without installation cost (plus $49.00). This price is the highest price in all the extensions mentioned in this blog.
When customers pay $99.00 to buy this module, it consists of a 4-month supporting service. For 6 months or 1 year of supporting service, ITORIS INC asks for more $59.00 and $99.00 respectively.
3. Makarovsoft – Magento 2 Multiple Wishlists ($79.00)
Here are some main functions of Magento 2 Multiple Wishlists given by Makarovsoft:
- Create multiple wishlists and be easy to set name, description and give comments.
- Add multiple products to existing or new wishlists.
- Easy to add configurable products into the wishlists.
- Allow admin to view customers’ wishlists in the admin area or backend.
- Unable to send emails to store managers to review wishlists and create orders based on them.
Price of this Magento 2 Multiple Wishlists by Makarovsoft is $79.00With this price customers can experience free installation service and free 6-moth support as well as 50% lifetime discount on extension updates. As a result, customers can enjoy shopping online and store admin can catch up with the current trend of customers and serve the best products with high services.
4. Multiple Wishlists in Magento 2 by Store Webkul ($69.00)
This Magento 2 Multiple Wishlist extension designed by Store Webkul provides customers with some outstanding features by conducting many different actions on the site to store items they love. Moreover, customers can be free to set up the unlimited number of wishlists as they want.
Some essential functions Magento 2 Multiple Wishlists mentioned by Store Webkul are:
- Create multiple wishlists.
- Store products based on customers’ interests.
- Perform some actions such as moving, deleting, adding products and so on from wishlists to cart and vice versa.
- Add products to wishlists with the support of popup.
- Be able to share My Wishlists to friends through email.
- Apply to various types of products in Magento 2.
- Save products in wishlists even when customers add them to cart.
When mentioning the price of this module, it requires customers to pay $69.00 for the Community edition and $138.00 for the Enterprise edition. The installation is excluded from the price above, customers have to pay $13.80 for this action, or they can set it up by themselves.
This Multiple Wishlists in Magento 2 supports customers’ service in 3 months without paying any additional costs. For much more time to have the help from Store Webkul, customers will have to pay more money to experience this service better.
5. Multiple Wishlists in Magento 2 by Magebuzz ($59.00)
Magebuzz provides this powerful multiple wishlists in Magento 2 for buyers to help their websites have much better shopping experience and gain many loyal customers as well. This extension provides some vital functions for both store owners and buyers in balance.
Here are some significant characteristics of Magento 2 multiple wishlists established by Magebuzz:
- Add many wishlists as many as possible.
- Allow purchasers to store favorite products for later purchases in multiple wishlists.
- Add items to wishlists in the homepage easily via popup.
- Conduct some actions such as deleting, adding, moving items conveniently.
- Enable to share wishlists with social networks or email.
- Easy to set name for wishlists.
- Allow store admin to enable to see customers’ wishlists.
About the price, this module costs $59.00 and requires $29.95 for installation service. Also, this extension offers 3-month free supporting service, $29.00 for 6-month supporting service and $49.00 for 1-year service.
6. Magento 2 Multiple Wishlists by Magenest ($10.00)
Magenest developed this Multiple Wishlist in Magento 2 with the primary purpose of reducing abandoned cart rate by creating a lot of multiple wishlists to allow customers to add items they are interested in. Also, store admin can manage products and find out the current trends of customers to improve the store better. Same as Magento 2 multiple wishlists from the other providers, Magenest also introduces some unique features that cannot be seen in the default Magento 2.
The following things are key features of Magento 2 multiple wishlists provided by Magenest:
- Allow customers to add multiple wishlists they prefer.
- Easy to add more items to lists based on a popup.
- Retain any products in the wishlists even when customers have added them to cart.
- Help admin store is easy to configure from the backend.
Caring about price policy, customers have to pay $10.00 for the Community edition and $99.00 for the Enterprise edition. The installation from Magenest has not included the price above for both two editions. It offers $50.00 for installation service to have Magento 2 multiple wishlists installed by Magenest. When customers purchase this extension from Magenest, they will have a 6-month free supporting service. If they need much time, Magenest requires them to cost $50.00 for 9 months and $120.00 for 12 months to have the best service.
Free Magento 2 Ajax Add to Wishlist Extension
This Magento 2 ajax add to wishlist extension free allows creating multiple wishlists to which products are able to ajax add to wishlist at ease.
Even more, you can order the paid version to get more exciting features:
- Share Wishlist Functionality
- Price Alert Notification Functionality
- Create Wishlists on the fly
- Move items between Wishlists
- 1 Minute Installation GUI
- 1 Month included Support
The list mentioned above is about some multiple wishlists in Magento 2 which are selected base on functions, pricing and supporting policy. We hope this article can help you have a better understanding of Magento 2 multiple wishlists and make your best choice for your website. Any comments or new ideas to improve this extension is welcomed. Please like, share, comment, or subscribe to this blog site to read more articles about Magento 2 extension.
About BSS Commerce:
We are one of the leading Magento extension providers and web development services in the world. With experienced and certified Magento developers, we commit to bring high-quality products and services to optimize our business effectively. Let us know about your problems. We are willing to support you every time.
CONTACT US NOW for more information.