More Customers Are Better. However, Do Not Accept Every One
In B2B Business We Trust, But First “Verify”
From now on, B2B business and ecommerce should go hand in hand so that you can access customers in a more direct way and make more sales.
However, B2B sales are often involved with large orders. Trust & Verification must lie at the heart of every B2B relationship from the very start. You must prepare Magento 2 website more carefully to complete this job.
But, Default Functions Fail to Do So!
Obviously, Magento 2 platform is not built with B2B experience in mind. The default functions even make it hard for you - B2B merchants, to manage your customers.
There is one registration form for both B2B and B2C customers
While B2C wants the signup form as quick as possible, B2B customers want it professional and informative.
You need to also know more about B2B partners to build a long-lasting relationship.
By default, all registrations are automatically approved
Get ready to handle a long list of spam accounts as the default functions activate all registrations automatically.
If you want to remove any customer, you have to do the job manually.
You Have to Segment Account Manually
All approved customers are saved to a defined group, say, “General.”
To segment customers, you must go to an individual customer edit page, review and change the group manually.
Invest Magento 2 B2B Registration & Login Combo Now!
Here we bundle 3 Magento 2 B2B extensions into one package to save your time to verify B2B customers from the start.
Again, do not share your valuable content openly. Juice such as catalog, price, and products is your competitive advantages. The required login is beneficial for B2B.
- Protect sensitive content from ill-intentioned and unknown access
- Leverage the customer database by encouraging the registration
- Redirect the logged-in customers to streamline their experience
- Keep track of the order more professionally and easily
- Move through the checkout process faster
- Add multiple shipping addresses at the checkout page
Magento 2 B2B Registration is built to fill the default’s shortage.
Segment your customers in the first place
If customers have not had accounts yet, make it available for them to create a new one.
In case you run a unified B2B-&-B2C website, you can enable both the default and B2B sign-up forms.
- Customers filling in the default form will be assigned to “General” or “Retail” group - It depends on your settings in advance.
- Customers completing the B2B registration form will be assigned to another group, say, “Wholesale”
This solution saves you a ton of time to separate the B2B and B2C for further marketing actions!
Take control of the B2B registrations
Instead of approving all accounts like the default, this Magento 2 B2B Registration & Login gives you time to consider the customers. Every B2B relationship should always be based on trust and verification!
After a careful review, you can approve or reject the B2B registration as wished. Your customers will be updated on your decision via emails or frontend messages.
Now that many experts advice “Keep your registration form as short as possible!” - It is not always true, especially in the case of online B2B. The more you know about B2B customers, the better you verify them. Yet, you should not also ask too much. Keep all the fields customer-focused & easy-to-fill in.
With Magento 2 Customer Attributes under the B2B Advanced Login package, you can enrich the signup form with additional fields.
- Create new customer attributes in 9 input types
- Include created attributes in B2B Registration; Customer Grid; My Account; Order Details; Transactional Emails.
- Get customer attributes via API or import them via .csv file
Save over 20% OFF Compared to Separate Purchases!