Why Magento 2 Quick Order/ Wholesale Fast Order Is A Must?
The trend toward self-service eCommerce is transforming B2B industries, in which business customers want to enjoy the flexibility of online purchases as normal consumers. In other words, they like to make Magento 2 bulk order processing quickly by themselves via an intuitive eCommerce website.
The beauty of eCommerce self-service evolution (Learn more here):
- To streamline from browsing to the ordering process;
- To fasten the purchase decisions, no waiting forever through phone or tax;
- To visualize on-the-go ordering management;
- To lower the costs of your support team.
Especially, when going online, wholesale customers pay more attention to product listings and self-service ordering process rather than any other experiences.
The more available you put all products at their fingertips to search and shop, the more likely the deals will be sealed.
Thus, this Magento 2 Quick Order is one of the must-have B2B extensions.
5 “Quick” Aspects of Magento 2 Quick Order
Quick Order by SKU
100% sure, you can’t find any Magento 2 quick order extension that offers two different templates of the quick order form as BSS Fast Order.
Both templates are built to optimize the B2B shopping experience by allowing customers to search and order any products by SKU instead of browsing multiple product pages.
The ordering process should as fast as possible: Search it - Find it - Add it to Cart - Proceed to Checkout. Our Magento 2 Fast Order form will help:
- Search products by names or SKUs;
- Add multiple products to the form right from the search box;
- Support AJAX and Elasticsearch search to figure out what is searching;
- Auto-suggest matched results according to customers’ typing;
- Auto-select when there is one result matched.
Bulk Order Add to Cart by CSV
Normally, wholesalers have already prepared an order sheet including particular product names, SKUs, quantity, etc. Why don’t make use of such the form?
Accordingly, business customers can:
- Download the sample CSV file;
- Input SKU and quantity of simple/downloadable products without custom options and child products of the configurable;
- Click the Upload button to add bulk products to the quick order form.
Quick Order Field to Enter Multiple SKUs
Besides the bulk order CSV file, our Magento 2 Wholesale Fast Order extension even allows entering multiple SKUs and their qualities in the Quick Order Field.
Better than the CSV file, you can quickly order almost all product types except for bundle products. Just enter SKU: Qty per line. For example,
Try the Demo to know more.
Quick Order various Magento 2 product types
Magento 2 Quick Order extension works well with various product types, making every ordering process comfortable.
- Simple products, downloadable products, virtual products;
- Simple products with custom options, configurable products, and grouped products.
One popup is shown when customers choose products with custom options so that they can select options without browsing product pages separately. Even when customers choose multiple products at a time, the popup will display all of them smartly with the next and previous buttons.
Quick Settings The B2B Magento 2 Wholesale Fast Order Form
Features of wholesale bulk order Magento 2 extension are almost plug-n’-play. Thus, you can set up all configurations in a matter of minutes:
- Choose customer groups to enable the Magento Fast Order;
- Pick one template and customize according to your theme and purposes;
- Decide where to show shortcut link for customers’ effortless access;
- Save to live the Wholesale Fast Order form in the storefront.
Full Features of Magento 2 Quick Order
3 quick-order methods: enter individual products, enter multiple SKUs, or upload a list
2 user-friendly and responsive wholesale fast order templates
Personalized fast order list of pre-populated SKUs based off the order history of customers
Advanced search by names and SKU (Elasticsearch & Search Multiple, auto-search and autocomplete)
Smart popup to choose product custom options (less loading - more ordering)
1-click to add multiple products to the cart or proceed to checkout
Fast-order form per customer group, say, Wholesaler
Work with almost all product types, except for bundle products
High compatible with other B2B extensions
*Coming soon! This Magento 2 Quick Order module is being tested and updated to work with the Multiple Source Inventory on Magento 2.3.x.
B2B Customers Need More Than Magento 2 Quick Order
Magento 2 Quick Order is a must-have B2B extension. However, it's not enough to meet all the demands of wholesale customers. Thus, we recommend you two extensions to make a robust ordering process.
This combination can even fasten the bulk order when it comes to configurable products. Once customers search and add an SKU of the configurable to the quick order form, all child products will be listed at their fingertips so that they can check all prices and stock availabilities at a glance.
B2B customers are hardly satisfied with the price published on the website. They; hence, call or email you for a price quotation of large/frequent orders.
This process takes time and human resources to follow up and convert the quote to order.
Thankfully, we offer Magento 2 Quick Order and Request for Quote extensions to speed up the process. Customers can search and add multiple products to cart at ease, then move all to quote for a personalized price. Trust us, every B2B wholesaler requires this feature.
BUY THREE GET 15% OFF - Check Out Now