Additionally, we may collect Personal Data about you when you voluntarily provide such information, including from the following categories and sources:
- Information we receive when you request services or when you complete surveys or polls, such as your name, address, e-mail address and payment or billing information.
- Information to prepare your sales tax return.
- Information we receive when providing technical or customer support for you.
Moreover, if you access the BSS Commerce website (the "Site"), we might also collect personal information using the following technologies: "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org . "Log files" track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. "Web beacons," "tags," and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
We use the personal information we collect from you and your customers in order to provide the Service and to operate the App. Additionally, we use this personal information to: Communicate with you to solve your problems in some specific cases; Optimize or improve the App; and Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services and other information which we think you may find interesting.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Behavioural Advertising As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
If you are a European resident, under GDPR laws, you are entitled to the rights as follows:
- Right of access: You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information is corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
- Right to rectification: If you find any incorrect or incomplete information in your personal data, you can require us to rectify. With logged-in uses, you can go to your account information to edit or add your new.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to ask us to erase your personal data in some specific cases. Please note this right is not absolute and only applies in certain circumstances.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request the restriction or suppression of their personal data. This right also isn’t absolute and only applies in specific cases. Please send us the requirement along with your reason to object the processing your data on our site.
- Right to data portability: Along with the right to access, you can ask for a copy of your personal data that you provided to us, or require us to provide this directly to another party.
- Right to object: You have an absolute right to stop your data being used for direct marketing by making a request to us.
- Rights related to automated decision making including profiling: You have a right to object a decision based solely on automated decision-making.
We will maintain the information we collect as hereabove until you ask us to delete this information. We are committed to protect customer personal information and make every effort to maintain the safety of information that our customers provide us.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected].