Are you thinking of starting dropshipping on Shopify but not sure where to start? This article is for you. We have compiled the top 10 Shopify dropshipping apps from many customer reviews as well as outstanding features.
Dropshipping seems to be the most popular selling method for small e-commerce entrepreneurs. Unsurprisingly, it’s both comfortable and profitable starting in the business. All you need to do is choose quality products, and the supplier will handle the order’s fulfillment.
In addition to the dropshipping features Shopify offers, there are dozens of apps on the Shopify app store that help you find quality suppliers and complete orders quickly that you shouldn’t miss. Check them now in our Shopify Review series.
But now, let’s get started!
Pros And Cons Of Dropshipping
Easy to get started
First of all, starting an online sales business is usually more manageable when you don’t have to deal with physical goods. With Drop Shipping, you don’t have to worry about:
- Manage or pay for the warehouse
- Packing and shipping of orders
- Keep track of inventory on books.
- Handling declarations and domestic shipments
- Continuous ordering of products and managing inventory levels
Secondly, perhaps the most significant advantage of dropshipping is that you can start an online business without having to invest large sums of money in inventory. If you do business in a traditional form, you will have to spend a small stock investment.
Since you don’t have to deal with inventory purchasing and stock management, your management costs will be pretty low. Many successful dropshipping businesses set up a home office with just one laptop and spend less than $100 per month. As you grow, these costs may increase, but still less than in traditional businesses.
Third, a dropshipping business can move anywhere with an Internet-connected device. As long as you can easily communicate with your suppliers and customers, you can start and manage your business.
Variety in product selection
Because you don’t have to spend money on the items you sell, you can offer a wide range of products to your potential customers. If a vendor stores a catalog of goods, you can list them all on your website for free.
Easy to scale
With a traditional selling business, if you want to get three times more sales, you will have to spend three times more time and effort than usual. By leveraging dropshipping providers, these vendors will handle most of the additional order processing workflow, allowing you to scale your sales with little effort.
Plus, all of these benefits made dropshipping an attractive business model for both newbies and established entrepreneurs. Unfortunately, dropshipping isn’t just about roses and rainbows; all of this convenience and flexibility come at a price.
Cons and How to fix
In addition to the dropshipping store benefits, store owners also face several disadvantages such as:
- Difficult to control inventory.
- Complex shipping problem.
- Low profits.
- Error from the vendor.
However, this is no longer a concern for you after reading this article. All the above problems will be solved with the top of the best Shopify dropshipping apps available today. They will manage your inventory on your behalf, ensuring that you only sell stock items; or that the suppliers are thoroughly tested by the application, minimizing the problem of defects or low-quality products. Furthermore, you will receive a discount from the provider for using these applications to resolve the profitability issue.
Let’s take a look at the best Shopify dropshipping apps below.
Best Shopify Dropshipping Apps In Conjunction With US and UK Suppliers
UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing is an ideal marketing model for dropshipping businesses to advertise their products and increase revenue without any upfront cost. This campaign allows your products to reach a wider audience via the affiliate’s voice (their social channels, networks, websites, etc.). And UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing is a potential option for all-size businesses to support you build, track and succeed with affiliate marketing.
To start with affiliate marketing, the app supports your to create multiple commission offers. For example, you can group your affiliate into the program(s) with a commission structure, or set different commission rates on different levels of order value. In addition, you can grow your affiliate team via the UpPromote marketplace and other support features. The more affiliates join your program, the more customers know your brand.
To manage your affiliate team, with the UpPromote app, each affiliate will have an auto-generated affiliate link that leads directly to your store. In addition, if you want to assign coupons for members, the app can do that automatically. The app allows you to track all referral orders and your affiliate’s performance via multiple tracking methods.
The key features include:
- Simple setup: If you are new to affiliate marketing, the quick onboarding process and guideline systems will help you understand basically about how things work.
- Auto-generate referral affiliate links and coupons.
- Expand widely your affiliate team by free listing on UpPromote Marketplace; using Converting your customers into affiliates feature, Multi-level Marketing feature.
- Communicate directly with your ambassadors via the in-app chat feature. Or you can use the Bulk email feature to send private messages to some or all affiliates in your system.
- Integrating with PayPal allows you to perform payment processes for your affiliates automatically within a few clicks.
With all pricing plans, you will get a 14-day free trial. Pricing details here: Pricing (uppromote.com)
- Free plan: Basic features and reviewing up to 200 referral orders/ month.
- Growth plan: $19.99/ month with more features and reviewing up to 300 referral orders/ month.
- Professional plan: $59.99/ month with valuable features and reviewing up to 600 referral orders/ month.
- Enterprise plan: $119.99/ month with unlimited and customized features and reviewing unlimited referral orders/ month.
- Easy to set up even if you are a newbie in affiliate marketing.
- 24/7 customer support.
- Offer FREE PLAN
- List your store on the UpPromote marketplace
- Valuable features are in pricing plans
Spocket is a dropshipping app that stands out with the quality of its supplier and customer service. This app thoroughly examines vendors to ensure a market offers the best products. Most of these suppliers come from North America and Europe, so shipping to customers in these regions will be much faster.
The middleman also negotiates with vendors for reliable discount codes, up to 45% off. Furthermore, Spocket promises users a 30% margin on their sales.
The useful features of Spocket provide users with a marketplace of quality products and fast shipping, thus making a big profit for your store. Spocket’s automatic order fulfillment features include:
- Fast shipping to North American and European countries (within 6-10 business days).
- Customer information is automatically entered into orders sent to suppliers.
- A discount of at least 25% for all products from suppliers.
- Custom add the logo to the invoice.
- Automatic inventory update ensure products you sell are in stock.
After consulting many customer reviews, the feature of adding logos to invoices is highly appreciated by users. Therefore, this will help your store build better branding and drive customer loyalty. Besides, the application has a variety of products from clothing, beauty, body care, electronics, games… to help you with a variety of options.
Spocket offers four plans:
- The Free plan only allows you to view catalogs from Spocket.
- The Starter plan costs $24/month; you can start selling an unlimited number of orders.
- Pro Plan: $49/month for those who most want access to premium Spocket products and add branding to the bill.
- The Empire plan for $99/month will include all of Spocket’s features and more than 10,000 premium products.
Plus, Spocket gives you a 14-day free trial to experience the features before deciding to purchase the app’s plan.
- Vendors’ quality assurance.
- Discounts on available products.
- Fast and automatic order execution.
- A logo can be inserted into the invoice.
- Easy to use and diversified product market.
- Difficult to contact customer support.
- Some users think that the shipping is also not faster than other applications.
- Some products have a higher price than others.
Modalyst works like some of the above applications. It allows you to upload products to the Shopify store and synchronize them with your stores, such as stock information, photos, prices, or product descriptions.
However, Modalyst has the difference that makes it present in this list. This app concentrates access to famous brands like Calvin Klein, Timberland, and Puma. While this means products from these suppliers cost more, there is no need to worry about product quality.
Besides, Modalyst aims to cooperate with suppliers in the US and Europe, making quality control at high standards and shipping fast. The app’s product categories are also unique and profitable better than any other dropshipping app.
Finally, the app’s primary market is clothing and fashion, so Modalyst is an affordable choice for fashion-specific Shopify stores. Other standout Modalyst features that simplify the dropshipping process include:
- Easily add new products to your website with one click.
- Automatically update products in real-time.
- There are digital products as well.
- Sending shipping status information helps you keep track of order status continuously.
- Live Chat support from 9 is to 5 pm PST.
Modalyst is entirely free to download, and they also offer a completely free Hobby plan with up to 25 products, 5% transaction fees, and access to paid providers.
Besides, the app offers two premium plans.
- Start-up Plan costs $35/month with a limit of 250 items and no fee providers.
- Pro Plan: $90/month, you have access to all vendors and unlimited products.
- Well-known suppliers in the US and Europe.
- High-quality products.
- Free package available.
- Good customer support.
- Difficulty communicating with suppliers.
Spreadr gives you more than dropshipping. You can use the usual dropshipping model from Amazon or earn commissions from the marketing of Amazon products.
What is unique about when you make revenue from the affiliate with Amazon is that you will receive all commissions for the products that visitors through your website and buy products within 24 hours. To get started, you’ll need to sign up for Amazon’s affiliate program, and advertising commissions will fall to around 4%.
What’s more, the above means that Spreadr is only linked directly to Amazon; you will not find other vendors in this application. So if you want to do the regular dropshipping model, perhaps this app isn’t right.
You cannot dropship with Amazon Prime items; Spreadr encourages users to do it in a promotional way and withdraw referrals mainly. The features that Spreadr offers to its users include:
- Download the product by copying, pasting the URL, and clicking “Add.”
- Customizing the product description helps optimize SEO.
- Commissions for the promotions up to 10%.
- Automatically synchronize prices and inventory.
- Bulk imports Amazon products at once.
Spreadr offers a Free plan for Shopify stores during a trial period or stores affiliated with the Shopify Staff store.
Also, the application has five paid packages, including:
- Basic Plan: $5/month.
- Pro Plan: $10/month.
- Gold Plan: $20/month.
- Super Plan: $35/month.
- Jumbo Plan: $60/month
All of these premium plans give you unlimited product import access and a few other features you can check out from the link above.
- Unlimited product import.
- Amazon Affiliate Program allows you to earn commissions from promoting products.
- Automatic synchronization.
- Limit to regular dropshipping.
- Custom-made products are complicated.
Syncee is the dropshipping technology partner of Alibaba. com. It offers the best B2B dropship solutions across millions of products from reputable vendors and a simple one-click ordering process.
With Syncee, the order process is fully automated, making it easier for you to manage your store. Furthermore, you can also pay the provider directly via this app using PayPal or a credit card.
Some of the outstanding features of Syncee include:
- Find products and suppliers worldwide in a reputable and fast manner.
- Provide product and inventory management tools through DataFeed Manager.
- Download and update products automatically.
- Support finding products and vendors on Syncee Marketplace.
- Search for products based on AI.
- Integration with SFTP, Dropbox, Google Drive,…
Syncee has a free plan that allows you to use 50 products. Paid plans start at $ 19 / month with more advanced features.
- Useful automatic order feature.
- Good customer support team.
- Integrating many useful applications.
- The interface is not user-friendly.
Best Shopify Dropshipping Apps Support Connect With China Suppliers
Oberlo is one of the most popular dropshipping apps on Shopify. Interestingly, Shopify acquired Oberlo in 2017, so it’s convenient and easy to use with the Shopify store.
This application is somewhat different from others because it allows users to sell goods in two ways. You can link the Shopify store with AliExpress and the second way is to use the product catalog directly on Oberlo. Furthermore, it also instantly synchronizes product information with your online store. Therefore, sellers can quickly add products to the store and easily place orders with suppliers.
Like Spocket, the Oberlo app offers a wide range of products from home appliances, clothing, beauty, books, accessories, electronics… with the most extensive product inventory on the entire web.
The outstanding features help users choose and sell products quickly:
- Easily find and add products from AliExpress or the Oberlo marketplace.
- Execute bulk orders with just one click.
- Automatically manage stock levels and notify sellers.
- Customize product title, description, and image.
- Allows multiple employee accounts.
Well, you can choose from one of three Oberlo plans.
- Explorer Plan: free. This plan includes basic tutorials from Oberlo, limited to 500 items, complete orders, and the Oberlo Chrome extension.
- Grad Plan: $7.90/month with all the free plan features and get suggestions from Oberlo and product trending reports.
- Boss Plan: $29.99/month includes all Oberlo features plus 30,000 products.
- Free package available.
- There are two ways to reach suppliers.
- 24/7 customer support.
- Ease of use and a wide selection of products.
- AliExpress sync is slow and challenging with a vendor from AliExpress.
- Customer support was not helpful.
Right from the app’s name, you can also predict Aliexpress Dropshipping features that will revolve around the Aliexpress platform. Specifically, this app allows you to add products from AliExpress and orders executed automatically quickly. Besides, Chrome is also integrated into the application to help you use it more efficiently, such as importing and editing products while browsing.
What makes this app stand out is that it offers you many automation features that make it quick and easy to get products to the store. Furthermore, price levels and inventory are also updated daily by AliExpress Dropshipping. Parts of the application include:
- Find products with one click.
- The sales process is completely automated.
- Update product information every day.
- Integration with Chrome.
- Edit product information and images.
- Add logo to the invoice and package labels.
- The bulk prices can be updated when you import products, or the prices change.
AliExpress Dropshipping gives you a 7-day trial, including downloading products and adding logos on invoices and package labels.
Moreover, the remaining three premium plans are priced at $5/month, $10/month, and $20/month, respectively, with a limit on the number of products in increments of 5,000 to 20,000. Of course, the higher the plan, the more providers you have access to.
- Easily add products from AliExpress.
- Good customer support team.
- Integration with Chrome.
- Outdated user interface.
- Order completion time is slow.
Among Shopify dropshipping apps with AliExpress carrier, perhaps DSers offers you top-of-the-line features. It allows you to use better order management tools than the aforementioned apps.
Expressly, the features that help handle bulk orders in minutes have permitted apps; as mentioned above, this application is highly appreciated by users who enjoy it. It can execute 100 AliExpress orders in a short time and is fully automated. Furthermore, after the warehouse imports products from AliExpress to your store, the app allows you to manage all descriptions, set shipping methods, and track the shipping status. This will save you maximum time instead of having to manage orders manually.
Its outstanding features include:
- An unlimited number of orders and suppliers.
- Practicing easy ordering of many orders.
- Quick product management.
- Suggest cheaper and better suppliers for the same product.
- Manage multiple Shopify stores in one account.
- Automatically track and sync shipping.
- Offers BOGO incentives.
- Refunds check on Admitad.
Dsers includes four plans:
- Free plan: make multiple orders; basic mapping; manage three stores and limit 3000 products; automatically track and synchronize products.
- Standard Plan: $1.99 a month with Free door plan features plus 5 store management; 7,500 products and inventory synchronization.
- Advanced Plan: $19.90 a month including the above features; 10 stores managed; 20,000 products, advanced mapping, and link with AliExpress unit.
- Pro Plan: $49.90 a month, and you can use all the app features and manage 25 stores with 75,000 products.
- Quick support.
- Excellent order management capabilities.
- Grammar error on email, website.
Shopify Print on Demand Apps (POD)
Printful is a unique Shopify dropshipping app that allows you to design your apparel products in your store. Furthermore, the application creates and ships individual orders, meaning you do not need to order in bulk and entirely print on your request.
Plus, Printful mainly supplies orders that include California, North Carolina, Mexico, and Europe, so these regions’ orders will be shipped quickly.
With a unique operation, Printful also has its customization and automation features. From there, your orders are also executed quickly as soon as the application receives the information. Let’s take a look at the available features of this application.
- It allows the design and sale of more than 200 products, mainly clothing and other household items such as cups or pillowcases.
- Discount shipping codes when using UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- Make your design order fast within 2-7 business days and automatic shipping within the next 2-14 days.
- Provide free designs and detailed instructions.
- 24/7 customer support via email, phone, and live chat.
Printful is free to download and use without having to pay any monthly fees. Printful’s price is already included in the products you buy.
Besides, the app will offer discounts if you buy in bulk. The deal will depend on the previous month’s sales, usually around 5% to 16% for sales between $5,000 and $200,000 per month.
- Unique, high-quality products that make a mark for your store.
- Print on demand.
- Free to download and use.
- Easy to use.
- Helpful guide.
- Designs go wrong sometimes.
Teelaunch is also a custom print-on-demand app that lets you design your e-commerce store products. The primary market for this app is fashion and clothing. However, you can also make customizations on some other product categories like phone cases, cloth bags, shoes, kitchen utensils, accessories, and so on.
Also, This POD app is trusted by nearly 200,000 stores on Shopify and receives positive feedback with its great features, high quality, and performance level (23+ products per second). Besides, the application is also integrated with other platforms such as Esty, eBay, or Amazon.
This application is entirely free to download and use. You don’t need to pay monthly fees or have limited products. The service fee is already included in the price of the product you buy.
- Good feature.
- Product quality is high.
- Fast delivery time.
- Setup is complicated.
- The photo has no space to add a logo.
- Shipping costs are relatively high.
FAQs about best Shopify dropshipping apps
How do I know if this dropshipping app is useful?
Choose from the best Shopify dropshipping apps that have the following factors:
- Choose apps that have high-quality, high-stock suppliers.
- Check out the reviews and choose apps from 4 stars or above.
- Ensure a good automatic order fulfillment feature.
- Choose apps that are free to download and have a trial available.
- Make sure the app has a support team.
Should I use the paid Shopify dropshipping apps?
The biggest benefit of a dropshipping model is the low cost. However, to have a professional store and optimize user experience, you need to spend a little money to integrate Shopify applications. In fact, there are many free Shopify dropshipping apps, accounting for 35%. Besides, the expensive ones are not too expensive either, with an average price of around $16 but you get great features.
So, after reading this article, you can consider for yourself if you need those features for the store before deciding.
Which items should dropship on the Shopify store?
This question depends on many factors. There are many different types of items that you can dropship like clothes, accessories, kitchen utensils, car parts, digital products, etc…I can’t answer. Exact words for you, but I will list the criteria for you to evaluate and choose the product that best suits your online store:
- Products should have popular and recognizable labels. This will keep your customers from doubting the quality of your product, and at the same time, they can also find many reviews from other customers.
- Should sell compact products. This will help you reduce shipping costs as well as avoid risks when shipping.
- Delivering outdated products means your customers can often buy your products regardless of the environment and conditions. Examples are vitamins, home appliances, body care, beauty products,…
- Focus on a niche. Because you run a small dropshipping business, focusing on one market will help your store’s brand awareness increase, creating a reputation with customers.
The above are just suggestions to help you choose the product easier, of course, there will be exceptions, but for beginners, I recommend you follow the above.
Final verdict: Which are the best Shopify dropshipping apps for you?
|Price Monthly||1. Free Plan
2. Paid Plan: $24-$49-$99
|1. Hobby Plan: Free
2. Paid Plan: $35-$90
|1. Free Plan
2. Paid Plan: $5-$10-$20-
|1. Explorer Plan: Free
2. Paid Plan: $7.90-$29.99
|1. Free Plan
2. Paid Plan: $1.99-$19.90-$49.90
|Product Quality||4/5||5/5||4/5||4/ 5||4/5||5/5|
|Suppliers||US & UK||US & UK||Amazon||AliExpress & Oberlo Marketplace||AliExpress||US & UK|
|Best For||Access to quality suppliers in the US and UK||High-quality products and stable shipping costs.||Earning commissions from advertising Amazon products.||Dropshipping on AliExpress and Oberlo Marketplace||Importing and managing products from AliExpress||Printing and shipping of the self-designed products|
As you can see, there are countless dropshipping apps on the market. However, not all apps have all the features you need or are easy to use for beginners. Above are the 6 best Shopify Dropshipping apps in many ways, including US & UK vendors, AliExpress or POD. I hope this article will be useful to e-commerce store owners. Read this article and consider these dropshipping apps as this is a great investment!
>>> You may also be interested in: 25 Best Shopify Themes For Your Store – Don’t Miss Out