“How to manage employees’ performance” has long been among the biggest issues for Magento store owners seeking an effective way to perfect their management process. This article will bring a great tool called Magento 2 Admin Action Log Extension to lessen the burden on your eCommerce store.
Let’s glide down to see how it can help!
The Limitation of Admin Action Log Function in Magento 2
Admin Action Log is a useful feature in both Magento 1 EE and Magento 2 EE. However, this function is only available for the Enterprise Edition and the Magento 2 Community users don’t have any tool to track all actions of administrators in your store backend.
The management in online business is very important, especially with the website has many administrators. It’s not advised for a store owner to let admin staff do whatever they want without control, which might cause many risks for your store.
A Perfect Tool to Keep Track Backend Admin Actions in Magento 2
IMPROVE ADMIN ADMINISTRATION IN SECONDS with Magento 2 Admin Action Log extension
As an owner, you should always keep following all the things that happened at your site both in the frontend and in the backend. Magento 2 Admin Action Log extension is one of the most popular tools to effectively support backend management.
It’s an awesome function that allows you to absolutely keep track of what your admin team has been done in the backend. Moreover, you can get the login attempts in detail, check the workflow of each session, and see who is logging in to the backend.
How Does Admin Action Log for Magento 2 Extension Work?
Let’s check out the backend demo to discover all the amazing functionalities of Admin Action Log for Magento 2 extension:
- Choose to log actions related to some specific objects
- Record all activities in the backend and display them on a new grid page
There is an additional page including a grid to show wholes taken actions. You can easily check the time, user, IP address, action name, type, and object of the changes in this grid.
- View the detailed information of each logged action
- Restore configurations that are unexpected
This is an advanced function of Magento 2 Admin Action Log extension. With the actions related to System Configuration object, you are allowed to revert it in 1 click, which helps you solve the problem quickly.
- Track all admin login attempts to a separate grid
- Be able to view page visit history of each work session
You can totally check your staff’s performance in each session by going to the page visit history.
- Reset the recordings after a set time
Key features of Magento 2 Admin Action Log extension you should know:
- Choose which types of admin actions get automatically recorded and reported;
- Revert changes with a simple click;
- Monitor admin working sessions from start to end and active in real-time;
- Keep track of admin navigation history;
- Track and sort easily by organizing logs in the grid view;
- Place the time window for clearing logs;
- See quantity changes within the log and auto-send email notifications upon quantity changes.
Magento 2 Admin Action Log is a must-have extension if you want to improve the management and the safety of your site.
If you shop with BSS Commerce, we offer an attractive support policy including Free Installation, Free Update, Free 1-Year Support, and 30-Day Money Back. Check it out now!
BSS Commerce is one of the leading Multi-platform eCommerce solutions and web development services providers in the world. With experienced and certified developers, we commit to bringing high-quality products and services to optimize your business effectively.
CONTACT NOW to let us know your problems. We are willing to support you every time.