What is a Magento 2 product label, and how can it help your business? Read this to find out!
No matter if your store is online or offline, the label of a product always has the ability to directly impact the product’s sale and acceptance.
It’s no doubt that product labels are one of the essential marketing tools to promote better and boost your sales significantly.
However, we realize that not everyone truly understands the benefits of the Magento 2 Product Label.
Thus, we decided to write this article in which we will walk you through everything about product labels in Magento 2 to take advantage of this beneficial feature.
Let’s get going!
What Is Magento 2 Product Label?
A product label is a “virtual sticker” added to your products to show special offers or extra information about a product.
A product label is attached to the product photo as a sticker with attractive colors and a short text explaining to customers why the product is being highlighted.
The whole point of product labels is to have an eye-catching design that can capture customers’ attention at very first sight.
Usually, new customers will care most about your most popular products, and frequent customers will want to know about special offers or on-sale items.
So there are some standard product labels to help you highlight what can attract customers the most.
Those labels would say something like “New,” “On Sale,” “Special Deal,” or “Limited.”
But based on your purpose, you can customize the text on the label to be more fitting.
How Can Magento 2 Product Label Boost Your Sales?
Research shows that using product labels in your store can increase 148% in engagement rates and 15% in conversion rates.
But how can product labels boost your sales?
First, you should know what product labeling can do:
- It allows you to communicate more effectively with your customers.
- It helps you run several marketing campaigns simulated and automatically.
Opposite to what most people are thinking, the fact is, the more products you have, the harder it is to get customers” to buy.
The reason is when a visitor approaches a huge number of products in a store, it can make them overwhelmed and make it more difficult to make the purchasing decision.
That’s why when you can identify clearly what you want them to buy, your sales will consequently increase.
And the most effective way to do it is to use appealing sales labels to highlight your promoted products.
Those useful badges can make certain products stand out among all the others and lead customers to the buying decisions.
In short, here are four ways that Magento 2 Product Label help to boost your sales:
- Build trust by highlighting your products’ unique features: Using product labels, you can quickly inform customers that a product is special or trusted by other customers without explaining it in long paragraphs.
- Build visibility and show off your best products: Adding product labels can build visibility and give you a better chance to convert shoppers.
- Grab visitors’ attention: When visitors are scrolling through your online store, a bright product label can help draw attention to certain products.
- Create urgency over products: You can use labels like “limited” or “low on stock” to create urgency and nudge conversion.
- Lower drop-offs rate: Many visitors drop off before visiting any product page. But product labels can create incentives to nudge them to click on and learn more about at least one product.
Configure Magento 2 Product Label
With all the benefits that product labels bring, it’s such a shame that default Magento doesn’t support creating them in your store.
Fortunately, there are a lot of third-party extensions that can help you enable this beneficial feature.
Amongst them, we strongly recommend you to use Magento 2 Product Labels by BSS.
Magento 2 Product Labels by BSS
This module has all the basic features and even some advanced features to create and custom product labels on your store as much as you want.
We believe that this is the best choice for you to take advantage of the Magento product label.
- Freely upload your custom product labels for Magento 2 to use.
- Drag and drop labels to choose the position.
- Show various labels on one product.
- Choose to show labels to targeted customer groups and store views.
- Apply labels to multiple products by conditions.
READ MORE Magento 2 Product Label Extension to know how to use it to run the better promotion
In this article, we have shown you everything you need to know about Magento 2 Product Label.
We hope this is helpful for you!
BSS Commerce is one of the leading Magento extension providers and web development services in the world. With experienced and certified Magento developers, we commit to bringing high-quality products and services to optimize your business effectively. Furthermore, we offer FREE Installation – FREE 1-year Support and FREE Lifetime Update for every Magento extension.
CONTACT NOW to let us know your problems. We are willing to support you every time.