For your information, 9 out of 10 customers search products on Amazon before checking it on other websites – for example, your Magento 2 store.
Amazon is still the leading in the ecommerce world and the starting point of online transactions, without a sign of slowing down anytime soon.
Hence, connecting your Magento 2 to Amazon, in other words, using Magento 2 Amazon Integration, is a powerful way to scatter your business to more potential customers.
Excitingly, Magento has introduced Magento Commerce Branded Stores for Amazon Sellers to help you do so.
In this post, we not only get insight into this solution but also recommend you with several alternatives so that you can make an informed decision.
Get ready to get a foothold on Amazon from now on!
What to Expect from Magento 2 Amazon Integration
Critically, once connect Magento 2 to Amazon you can:
- Sync all of your existing catalogs into the Amazon Marketplace while tracking your Amazon listings from the Magento Admin, with the use of Magento Amazon Integration.
- Set up smart pricing rules, without sacrificing margin, according to the lowest competitor pricing or Amazon Buy Box price, or Magento Catalog price
- Keep track of all Magento 2 orders and Amazon orders in one handy commerce dashboard
- Make use of distinctive and user-friendly shopping experiences supported by both Amazon Web Services and Magento 2 platform
- Build trust in customers with dynamic media, secure Magento 2 Amazon pay, and one-click checkout
KEEP READING NOW >>> Is Magento 2 Omnichannel, Including Amazon Channel, Overused?
Get Insight Into Magento 2 Amazon Integration Sales Channel
Provider: Magento | Pricing: FREE to download
Key Features of Magento 2 Amazon Integration:
- Synchronize Magento 2 product catalogs & inventory levels to Amazon store
- Define which products to list on Amazon, using intelligent rules
- Apply advanced pricing rules of Amazon Buy Box
- Fulfill orders with Fulfillment by Amazon services
- Manage Amazon Orders from Magento Order Grid
- Allow B2B pricing based off volume-tiered
- Support multiple currencies thanks to the currency conversion tool
- Developed by Magento & Amazon development teams
- Certified in terms of quality and support
- FREE download
- Flawless integration
- Required monthly $39.99 per Amazon account
- Not available on all Amazon marketplaces
- No Magento listing creation functionality (A big shortage!)
We recommend this Amazon Sales Channel for those already having Amazon listings and Seller Central accounts on Amazon.com.
Although there are many things to improve, this free service is still well-worth trying in terms of code quality and features. It is developed by Magento and Amazon teams who know their platforms the best.
YOU ALSO MUST KNOW >>> Set up Amazon CDN for Magento 2 on AWS Cloud in several steps.
3 Alternatives of Amazon Sales Channel in Magento 2
Magento Amazon Integration
Provider: Ced Commerce | Pricing: $499
- Support multiple accounts from a single Magento Admin Panel
- Import all live listings on various marketplaces (eBay, Walmart, etc.) into Magento, then sell them on Amazon
- Auto-synchronize in real-time
- Update multiple products on Amazon at once
- Manage orders on both ends in Magento dashboard
- Support Amazon’s services including Magento 2 Amazon pay, Automated Shipment & FBA
- Alert upon low-stock event
Magento 2 Amazon eBay & Walmart Integration
Provider: M2E Pro | Pricing: FREE to download
- Mapping product listings on Amazon (9 marketplaces), eBay (23 marketplaces), and Walmart (U.S.) into Magento 2 store
- Supporting the creation of products and customers in Magento based on Amazon data and original order
- Tracking information synchronization: orders, product listings, and more
- Allowing Amazon Order Status Mapping and FBA service
- Setting different prices and quantities for Amazon listings
- Disabling out-of-stock or low-quantity products automatically and re-listing them if those products are back to stock
Magento 2 Amazon Integration
Provider: M2E Pro | Pricing: $119.00
- Synchronizing Magento data with various Amazon marketplaces (U.S, U.K, Germany, Spain, France, Italy)
- Creating new products on Amazon or assigning Magento 2 products to Amazon automatically or manually
- Importing customer and order data from Amazon into Magento 2 dashboard
Selling on both Magento 2 and Amazon is a brilliant idea to reach more potential customers and consequently, get more sales.
Magento 2 Amazon Integration and Magento Amazon Integration, Magento 2 Amazon pay tools save time and effort because merchants do not have to build all from scratch. However, there are many things else to prepare from strategic management, inventory management, and other resources.
Shared by BSS Commerce.
We are one of the leading Magento extension providers and web development services in the world. With experienced and certified Magento developers, we commit to bring high-quality products and services to optimize our business effectively. Contact now to let us know your problems. We are willing to support you every time.