Updated in June 2020.
Download Magento 2 & Magento 1 Versions
Magento has been continually launching its new versions for users to download for a better experience or more functions. Therefore, it is imperative for you to keep updated with these versions to install for your website. In this post, we will provide you a complete list of all Magento versions, including both Magento 1 and Magento 2, so that you can download them easily and make an update as soon as possible.
DON’T HESITATE to check the full list of Magento Demo in the blink of an eye.
Download Magento 2 & Magento 1
Here we present the collection of all Magento 2 versions as derived Magento official releases. The list is continually updated day by day. The latest version of Magento 2 is Magento 2.3.5 released on April 28, 2020.
Download Magento 2: Latest version 2.3.5
- Download Magento 2.3.5
- Download Magento 2.3.4
- Download Magento 2.3.3
- Download Magento 2.3.2
- Download Magento 2.3.1
- Download Magento 2.3.0
Download Magento 2
- Download Magento 2.2.7
- Download Magento 2.2.6
- Download Magento 2.2.5
- Download Magento 2.2.4
- Download Magento 2.2.3
- Download Magento 2.2.2
- Download Magento 2.1.10
- Download Magento 2.2.1
- Download Magento 2.2.0
- Download Magento 2.1.9
- Download Magento 2.1.8
- Download Magento 2.1.7
- Download Magento 2.1.6
- Download Magento 2.0.17
Download Magento 1: Latest version
Download Magento 1
- Download Magento 126.96.36.199
- Download Magento 188.8.131.52
- Download Magento 184.108.40.206
- Download Magento 220.127.116.11
- Download Magento 18.104.22.168
- Download Magento 22.214.171.124
- Download Magento 126.96.36.199
- Download Magento 188.8.131.52
- Download Magento 184.108.40.206
- Download Magento 220.127.116.11
- Download Magento 18.104.22.168
- Download Magento 22.214.171.124
- Download Magento 126.96.36.199
- Download Magento 188.8.131.52
Download Magento 2 & Magento 1 with Sample Data
Here the collection of all Magento 2 with Sample Data which are officially released by Magento. The list is continually updated day by day. The latest version of Magento 2 with Sample Data is 2.3.
CATCH UP WITH Magento 2.3 Upgrade to know why you should leverage the new updates.
Download Magento 2: Latest version
Download Magento 2
Download Magento 1 with sample data
The sample data of Magento 1 is separated from its versions. Hence, you can download the sample file here and use it for Magento 1 versions as above.
An Overview of Magento 2.2.3
Magento Open Source 2.2.3 includes 35 enhancements to product security, a change to the Magento Admin to support upcoming USPS shipping changes, and a copyright update. It also includes support for Elasticsearch 5.0.x and enhancements to ACL control for cache management through Magento Admin. We strongly recommend that all merchants upgrade as soon as possible. See Magento Security Center for more information. Look for the following highlights in this release:
Enhancements that help close cross-site request forgery (CSRF), unauthorized data leaks, and authenticated Admin user remote code execution vulnerabilities. See Magento Security Center for more information.
Support for Elasticsearch 5.x.See Install and configure Elasticsearch for more information about using Elasticsearch with Magento. Fix submitted by community member Aurélien Foucret. Change to Magento Admin to support recent USPS shipping changes.
On February 23, 2018, USPS removed APIs that support the creation of shipping labels without postage. In response, we’ve removed this functionality from the Magento Admin. Consequently, you cannot create and print shipping labels that do not have postage applied. If you require USPS postage printing capabilities, please visit Magento Shipping to learn more, and explore various shipping extensions on Magento Marketplace. New layers of control for cache management tasks managed through the Magento Admin.
This release introduces more exceptional permissions for cache management tasks such as flushing cache storage, flushing the Magento cache, and refreshing cache types. Fix submitted by community member Bartosz Herba.
Updated copyright to 2018. Please find how to install Magento 2 here. See more detail here.
Magento Open Resource 2.2.2 includes new tools and numerous functional fixes and enhancements, plus a substantial number of contributions from the wider Magento community.
- Significant new features that streamline the customer experience and provide merchants with greater insight into their online business;
- Various fixes and enhancements on core features, including significant improvements to the payment process;
- Ninety-six community-submitted bug fixes and multiple pull requests;
- New Features Advanced Reporting powered by Magento Business Intelligence;
- Access easy-to-use order, product, and customer reports right from the Magento Admin to gain new insights and enable data-driven decision making;
- See Advanced Reporting for more information.
- Magento Shipping (powered by Temando): This new feature provides integrated advanced multi-carrier shipping and fulfillment. (In addition to these release notes, you can find Magento Shipping-specific release notes in Magento Shipping Release Notes);
- Streamlined Instant Purchase checkout (contributed by Creatuity): Our new streamlined Instant Purchase option uses previously-stored payment credentials and shipping information to bypass steps in the checkout process. See the Instant Purchase module for more details;
- Integrated dotmailer marketing automation software: Magento is one of the first ecommerce solutions to include dotmailer marketing automation with their core product;
- See Email Marketing Automation;
- Magento Functional Testing Framework: The Magento Functional Testing Framework (MTFT) is our open-source, cross-platform testing solution. Its purpose is to facilitate functional testing and minimize efforts to perform regression testing. See Introduction to Magento Functional Testing Framework.
Check Magento 2.2 Developer Documentation and the Magento Open Source User Guide.
- Magento Open Source 2.2.1 includes 35 enhancements to product security, a change to the Magento Admin to support upcoming USPS shipping changes, and a copyright update. It also includes support for Elasticsearch 5.0.x and enhancements to ACL control for cache management through Magento Admin. We strongly recommend that all merchants upgrade as soon as possible. See Magento Security Center for more information.
- Similarly, Magento Open Source 2.2.0 includes 35 enhancements to product security, a change to the Magento Admin to support upcoming USPS shipping changes, and a copyright update. It also includes support for Elasticsearch 5.0.x and enhancements to ACL control for cache management through Magento Admin. We strongly recommend that all merchants upgrade as soon as possible. See Magento Security Center for more information.
Updated in June 2020: Magento 2.3.5 Is Here!
Finally, Magento 2.3.5 has been launched, which is regarded as a significant upgrade from its predecessors.
More than 25 security problems have been fixed and improved in the latest version of Magento 2. The visibility of session-id values in URLs potentialize security vulnerability in the form of session fixation. Magento 2.3.5 removes all those values.
Oustanding security improvement
- Fix more than 25 security bugs to address remote code execution (RCE) and cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities;
- Integrate Content Security Policy that is an HTTP response header that browsers can use to advance the security;
- Exclude session ID from URLs.
- Accept Elasticsearch 7.5;
- Limit the integrations of the Authorize.Net, eWay, CyberSource, and Worldpay payment methods;
- Stop supporting Signifyd Fraud Protection Code;
- Update Symfony components;
- Migrate from the Zend Framework to the Laminas project.
- Offer a fresh approach to invalidate all customer sections data that avoids a known issue with local storage when custom sections.xml invalidations are active
- Redis performance improved
Enhancements in Infrastructure
- The PayPal Pro payment method now no longer requires access to the customer’s session that the default Chrome same-46 site cookie did not permit.
- A PHPStan code analysis check is now integrated into Magento static builds that perform static code analysis to identify additional issues that were not detected by PHP.
- CodeSniffer and PHP Mess Detector till now.
- Merchant Tool Enhancements.
LEARN MORE ABOUT Magento 2.3.5 to consume all outstanding features IMMEDIATELY!