If you searched: eCommerce + “guest post” or Magento + “guest post”
You’re in the right place. We welcome talented authors and accept high-quality guest posts.
About BSSCommerce Blog
Are you a great content writer? Wishing to reach a larger audience? Come to us and become one of the guest authors on the BSSCommerce blog.
We desire to create a collection where readers can approach the latest news, tutorials, reviews, and advice, bring valuable ideas to the users and help them apply for their own business.
If you’re ready and interested, read our guidelines below for some small requirements to make your guest post a suitable one.
Guest Post Quality Guidelines
We welcome your creative and exceptional writing article on our site, however, there are some minimum requirements that your content must meet, so we can consider publishing it.
Please note that we only welcome websites that do not compete with us, which means your website shouldn’t participate in the field of:
- Selling Magento extensions/ Shopify apps.
- Developing Magento/ Shopify/ BigCommerce websites.
- Serving Magento/ Shopify services.
We are looking for content contributors, eCommerce industry experts with writing experience to broaden the scope and the content variety, to give the reader a multi-aspect view of many topics.
Our target readers expect high-quality and actionable information. The topic should be well-researched and have a fluent content structure.
To shorten the process and avoid costly mistakes, you should inform us about your topic & send us your outline beforehand.
Currently, we are covering the following topics:
- eCommerce: News and tips about Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Conversion Rate Optimization, Data Analytics.
- Magento: Instructions, tips, and knowledge about Magento as well as (controversial) topics of Business-2-Business & Business-2-Customer in Magento.
- Shopify B2B: top themes, apps, website examples.
Tip: Please search our blog to ensure we haven’t covered the topic previously. This can help the chances of your post being approved.
In case you have any questions on the topic or need guidance, please contact us via our email. Please note though that we cannot guarantee approval of your guest post before your submission of your full post.
After being approved by our team, you could begin working on your guest post. Please take a closer look at our guidelines below to streamline the process:
- Your posts must be 100% original and have never been posted on any other sites. We reviewed all posts with Grammarly and other referencing tools.
- Be clear, informative, persuasive, educational and especially helpful. Your post must provide useful information or an idea/solution for blog readers.
- Be carefully written and presented, free of grammar mistakes and have a logical structure.
- In the range 1000 – 2000 words, you should use H2 for all major headings, H3 – H4 for appropriate subheadings and bulleted lists.
- We don’t accept posts with offensive or sensitive language, criticize other companies and individuals, overly self-promotional posts.
- Please don’t provide inappropriate or incorrect information or content from untrustworthy resources.
- We only allow high-quality reference/ hyperlink that has Domain Rating > 50. Any copy-content should be in the quote tag.
Through research, we find that the more multimedia-rich the blog post is, the more it’s shared. This means that images, videos, infographics that enrich the content are mostly welcomed and they are all treasure to us.
To ensure the highest chance of being approved, your guest post should:
- Avoid random stock photos.
- Photos should have the width = 700px, height = flexible.
- Have at least two images to demonstrate in the body of your guest post.
- Make sure you have the rights to use the multimedia (photo, video, illustration, etc).
In terms of linking guidance, we have some requirements:
- You may include 1 do-follow link to your website/product/service within the post content or in the author bio as you find it appropriate.
- In exchange for your do-follow link, we also want to have a do-follow link from your website. For more detail, we will include it in our email reply. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.
- After your post is being approved/published, you would be informed by email.
Submit Guest Post to BSSCommerce
Please send your articles to email@example.com, including:
- Link to your content in the form of Google Docs.
- Image files attached as a separate folder or compressed in zip/rar file.
- Author bio of approximately 50 words.
Our editors will work to evaluate if your article meets the standards and follow the regulation. We will respond to you within 2 weeks.
In case we receive a large number of submissions, this progress maybe longer. Besides guest blogging, BSS Commerce is glad to offer link exchange with other businesses.
Let’s contribute to share helpful knowledge with the community. We always welcome your cooperation!