If you search for Magento 2 B2B suite, Magento 2 B2B Extension, Magento B2B, or Magento 2 B2B features, there are hundreds of results at a click.
It makes sense!
The Magento B2B firm is now gradually turning into eCommerce, making it easy for sellers to access more potential customers while wholesale customers can place orders at will rather than calling and waiting forever for the salespeople.
In that context, we introduce a recommended Magento 2 B2B Feature List to help.
Let’s check all out down below.
Don’t miss a full package as Magento 2 B2B extensions to get more sale, more customer for your bussiness.
I. Essential Magento 2 B2B Feature List
Do not treat your B2B customers as the B2C ones.
Since they now shop online on their own does not mean that they will satisfy with the multi-click B2C experience.
Instead, you need some unique features to popup in the Magento B2B marketplace, as well as Magento 2 B2B marketplace, as follows:
1. Magento 2 B2B Price
Wholesalers are sensitive to price much more than any customer group. Hence, make sure you manage the price wisely. For example, you can hide price and offer those contacting for a personalized quotation.
The very first of the Magento 2 B2B feature list you should employ to boost sales and conversion rate is the Hide Price functionality.
As the name might already suggest, you should hide product prices from particular customer groups – wholesalers, for example, and promote them to take further actions to get discounted rates.
Benefits are a no-brainer:
Firstly, the Hide price allows a flexible Magento B2B pricing policy to make the most out of customer groups’ purchasing powder.
Secondly, it promotes the connection between sellers and buyers. Indeed, online B2B is now self-serviced; however, the two must still be in touch to ensure a long-term relationship after.
Important as the hide-price functionality is, the default Magento 2 fails to do so. All visitors can get your valuable Magento B2B pricing strategy at a glance. Thus, you need to invest in a Hide Price Magento 2 B2B extension.
What to expect:
- Hide prices from specific products, categories
- Hide prices for selected customer groups
- Tailor Add to Cart button with custom text and redirect it to custom URL
Call for Price
If you plan to hide price from wholesalers, then do not make it hard like hail to get the price. Anyone interested in your products should find a direct way to call for a personalized quotation.
The Hide Price extension – a Magento 2 Commerce B2B extension allows tailoring some text and adding links to contact us page, email, or phone number. Nevertheless, these sound like traditional B2B experiences, which might not be included in Magento 2 B2B feature list that wholesalers ask for.
Instead, they want a more “automatic” call for price method. Can they?
Magento 2 B2B firm buyers can call for price quickly with the support of our Hide Price/Call for Price extension:
- Hide price from groups, categories, and products
- Replace Add to cart with customizable call-for-price text
- Enable Call for Price form for customers to submit their wanted price on the fly
Magento B2B Quote
Some vendors provide similar Call for Price for Magento 2 Commerce B2B extension and call them a “Request for Quote” extension. However, we do not think that they are genuinely on-demand Magento B2B Quote extensions.
The quote request process is far more complicated than the Call-for-price form.
Ideally, a quote request process should cover from browsing to requesting a quote, and to order placement.
Therefore, let’s get insight into Request for Quote features in Magento 2 Commerce B2B solution, as known as Magento 2 B2B Enterprise Edition, to have ideas of how Magento 2 supports wholesalers to submit a Magento B2B pricing negotiation.
Here comes the example of The Quote Magento 2.3 b2b features:
Step 1: Buyers Request a Quote
On the storefront, B2B buyers log in their wholesale accounts. While browsing across the Magento 2 website, they can add any products to Magento B2B quote for later pricing negotiation.
The quote cart works almost similar to the regular shopping cart, except for the fact that the buyers do not need to make a real payment. The payment method for the quote is set to No Payment Information Required.
By clicking on Request a Quote, buyers will send a quote submission to the seller and wait some time for the reply via email.
Step 2: Seller Review The Submitted Quote & Respond
The seller, on the other side, is notified about the quote request via email and in the Quotes grid. Here he or she can check all quote information to decide whether to decline, accept, or adjust the quote information.
An email will be sent to inform of the seller’s decision so that the buyer can take further action.
Step 3: Buyers Receive The Quote Response
Similarly, the buyers can get notified about the quote via email and under My Quote Account Dashboard. Based on the seller’s decision, the buyers can extend the negotiation process or end the quote.
Step 4: Buyers Convert Quote to Cart
Upon agreement of the seller, the buyers can check all items out at the proposed prices. Additional discounts or negotiations are unavailable.
Excitingly enough, we will soon associate all of these essential quote features in our Magento 2 B2B suite.
Explore later down below!
2. Magento 2 Commerce B2B Accounts
B2B buyers make an order on behalf of their company rather than on their own. Thus, account management is also much more complicated than that of the B2C business. Generally, an account can be used by a team who take different roles within a Magento B2B firm.
Thus, Magento 2 Enterprise B2B edition has introduced a new concept called “Account company.”
Simply put, the access to Magento 2 Commerce B2B account is shared with many users; however, roles and permissions are limited.
For instance, there is a super-administrator: Having the utmost capability to deal with overall tasks. Meanwhile, sub-admins are assigned to shoulder the management burden related to specific aspects such as tracking sales and quotes or placing orders.
Benefits of Magento 2 B2B features of the company account you can still from Magento enterprise B2B edition:
From the sellers’ perspective:
- Magento 2 enable B2B features in terms of account access
- Get to know more about B2B customers
- Create Magento B2B firm accounts in the backend and assign them to customers
- Manage all B2B customers within a handy grid
- Set up Magento B2B pricing rules and marketing campaigns accordingly
- Grant specific payment and shipping methods per customer group
- Accelerate the B2B ordering process and customer experience
From the buyers’ perspective:
- Create Magento B2B firm account information at will
- Assign roles and permissions to make use of human resources
- Track purchase and related data: quotes, orders, wishlists, company credit, etc.
- Take advantages of advanced Magento 2 B2B features
CHECK RIGHT NOW >>> All You Need to Know about Magento 2 B2B Company Structure, Roles, and Permissions
How to Create an Account in Magento 2 B2B Community Edition?
Currently, there isn’t any Magento 2 B2B extension, except for the Magento 2 B2B Enterprise Edition by Magento®️. However, we all know how expensive Magento B2B Commerce is.
Fortunately, there are still ways to get more information about your customers – enrich the registration form with more useful fields and keep tight control of account sign-up requests.
Here we present solutions alternative to Magento Enterprise B2B Features:
- Adopt advanced attributes for Magento B2B Commerce
- Add almost any field to the sign-up form
- Support 9 input types of attributes
- Auto-update customer attributes filled
- Included these attributes in various documents at will
- Get customer attributes via API and import to .csv file
- Grant a new sign-up form for wholesalers
- Control the sign-up at hand: preview, pending, approve or reject the registration
- Enable/disable the default registration link in clicks
- Included in Magento 2 B2B Suite
- Compatible with Magento 2 Customer Attributes
3. Magento 2 B2B Purchase
When it comes to Magento 2 Enterprise B2B purchase features, keep “fast” in mind. Wholesale customers spend less time browsing the website. Instead, they have already a “wish” list and specific knowledge about what to buy. Thus, they require a quick searching and a friction-free ordering process.
Best-practice of online Magento B2B purchases:
- Magento 2 enable B2B features of the purchasing process
- Easily search throughout the website
- The quick-order form to reduce loading
- Display the stock availability
- Eye-catching pricing incentives (if any) for example the tier prices
- Add multiple products to the cart in one go
Add Multiple Products to Cart
By default, customers can only add simple/downloadable/virtual products directly to the cart from the product listings. To order products with custom options, then they have to reload multiple product pages.
Such a time-consuming experience!
Once you enable Magento B2B features of Add Multiple Products to Cart for Magento 2 B2B extension fasten the ordering 5x faster:
- Add bulk products to cart right on catalog page, block, widget, and product listing
- Display checkbox, qty box to choose as multiple products and qty as wished
- Choose custom options in popup – no more getting back and forth of the product page
- Show success popup to check the shopping cart at a glance
- Include related/cross-sell/up-sell products on success popup to increase the chances of sales
- Work with almost all product types
- Included in Magento 2 B2B Suite
- Available for Magento 2.3 B2B Features (a.k.a Magento Enterprise B2B)
Configurable Wholesale Display
BSS Commerce is among the pioneer of configurable product improvements. Thus, we introduce this Table View Configurable Display as one of must-have Magento 2 B2B features. As can be referred from the icon, all child products are now well-displayed within a table grid so that customers can check the availability, price, and add multiple child products at once:
- Display child products of the configurable in a table with the last attribute
- Support SKU, stock availability, unit price, special price, tier price, etc.
- Enable Advanced Tier Price for the configurable
- Adopt the default color swatch per option-click
- Be smartly responsive to various devices
- Included in Magento 2 B2B Suite
4. Magento 2 B2B Checkout
Wholesalers often involve large orders and frequent purchases. Thus, the checkout had better not go anything wrong. Try to make it quick and friction-free. Moreover, the checkout must look professional and secure to fasten the purchasing decision.
A converting checkout page should:
- Enable Magento 2 B2B features of shipping and payment
- Display all cost upfront
- Offer a wide range of shipping option
- Speed up the checkout with saved payment information
- Support flexible payment terms and policy
- Own the checkout experiences (branded patent checkout page)
- Optimize checkout for mobile
- Safe and fast fulfillment
- Display all in one page
Fully Optimized One Step Checkout
This One Page Checkout for Magento 2 B2B suite for Magento B2B Commerce include:
- All-in-One Optimized Checkout: Gather all Magento 2 checkout steps into one step checkout page
- Google Address Suggestion: Auto-detect GEO IP and suggest the address on inputting some characters
- Clear Communication about Order: Include options of order delivery date, delivery note, and order comment
- Enhanced Payment Trust Badges: Show integrated payment method badges to guarantee payment security
- Neatly Responsive Checkout: All components of the One Step Checkout is well calculated to fit cross devices
- Plug-n’-Play Compatibilities with various extensions in Magento 2 B2B suite
How 3-step checkout in the default can be gathered? CLICK TO SEE >>> Magento 2 One Step Checkout
Minimum Order Amount per Customer Group
Should you deliver if the wholesale order value is too low?
You must carefully calculate to set up a minimum or maximum amount, from or below which you can guarantee a healthy profit margin, make the most out of cost efficiency, and, more interestingly, promote changes of more significant sales.
This Minimum Order Amount per Customer Group, hence, provide essential Magento B2B features:
- Impose a limitation for order amount on specific customer group
- Disable the checkout button in case of under-value orders
- Tailor error message to inform of the minimum order amount requirement
- Included in Magento 2 B2B Suite
- Available for Magento 2.3 B2B Features
5. Magento Reseller Extension
If wholesales feel satisfied with their shopping experiences in your Magento 2 website, there is a likelihood that they will come back for even larger orders.
Hence, prepare the list of Magento reseller extension and grab the chance to turn them into loyal customers.
So what is Magento reseller extension? – Simply put, the extension provides Magento 2 B2B features to make the reselling process fast and easy and to reward return customers with incentives to retain them next time.
Advanced Reorder Product List
Reorder is on par important as the ordering process, or even should be quicker in some way. Hence, B2B sellers ought to never ignore it. Magento default does support reordering products; however, it is not what the wholesale buyers are looking for.
Accordingly, customers can only reorder a whole previous order, without knowing what is included.
Remembering the products in each order is a task of mind. Moreover, customers might need different products for different seasonal sales. As a result, they must reorder here and there, and remove unwanted products.
Reorder is on par important as the ordering process, or even should be quicker in some way. Hence, B2B sellers ought to never ignore it. Magento default does support reordering products; however, it is definitely not what the wholesale buyers are looking for.
Here comes the Reorder Product List – even more advanced than Magento 2 B2B Enterprise Edition:
- List all ordered products to search and reorder at will
- Light-fasting search by any characters or attributes of the products
- Check product information within a quick view popup – no more loading and going between pages
- Add multiple products to cart in one go
- Work with all Magento 2 product types
- Included in Magento 2 B2B Suite
Refund by Store Credit
The profitable juice behind the development of this Store Credit as one in Magento 2 B2B features is that to refund orders by store credit instead of cash, bank transfer, etc.
The benefit of this Magento reseller extension is a no-brainer:
- Keep cash on site
- Save time and cost of the refund
- Turn refunded orders into new sales
Key features of Magento 2 Store Credit:
- Refund store credits to customers’ accounts
- Check detailed credit transactions and manage each of store credit accounts
- Allow customers to spend their store credits on the purchase
- Provide customers with visible page to keep track of their credit wallet
- Work well with both default and integrated payment method
- Included in B2B suite
II. Recommended Magento 2 B2B Extension
1. Magento 2 B2B Complete Package
We cover all Magento 2 B2B features you need within a complete suite, called B2B Wholesale Package:
- Bundle up 12 B2B extensions in 1 package required by Magento 2 B2B marketplace
- Cover customer journey from A to Z
- Guarantee an excellent compatibility
- Save 46% compared to separate purchase (One-time payment)
- Adopt many advanced features of Magento 2 B2B Enterprise Edition
- Coming Soon – Company Account, Shared Catalog, B2B Dashboard
2. Magento 2 B2B Request For Quote
Impressively, this Request for Quote adopts all features of the Quote Request in the expensive Magento 2 B2B Commerce and more:
For B2B sellers:
- Enable “Add to Quote” per product or for all products
- Display “Add to Quote” for specific categories, as well
- Choose customer groups, say B2B, to allow “Add to Quote.”
- Define minimum quote amount per custom group
- Manage the requests professionally: approve, reject, or customize the quote
For B2B buyers:
- Add multiple products to the quote cart
- Get updated on all submitted quote requests in My Quote and via emails
- Convert quote to order and checkout in clicks
3. Magento 2 B2B Wholesale Fast Order
When “fast” becomes “faster”:
- Quick order by SKUs
- Add bulk products to cart by .csv file
- Enter multiple SKUs to order large in one go
- Support almost all product types
- Set up the fast order form in a matter of minutes
- Quick Order by SKU
All in all, we wrap all required for Magento 2 B2B features at your fingertips. Should you be interested in any solution we have recommended above, let us know by leaving a comment down below.
We are willing, almost all the time, to consult you with the best Magento 2 B2B solutions.
Thanks for reading and wish you to stand out in Magento 2 B2B marketplace and get significant sales.
About BSS Commerce:
We are one of the leading Magento extension providers and web development services in the world. With experienced and certified Magento developers, we commit to bring high-quality products and services to optimize our business effectively. Contact now to let us know your problems. We are willing to support you every time.
People also search for Magento B2B marketplace extension – this is also helpful for professional B2B. Thus we will continue with Magento B2B marketplace extension reviews next time!