Living in the information century, customer data become extremely valuable. Especially, it’s not easy to collect and expand customer database via email, phone number, name, age, etc. in e-commerce.
Hence, all e-commerce stores, in general, Magento websites in special, always strive to collect information of customers in different ways.
So what is your method of making your online visitors leave information or sign up customers on your Magento store? Are you in trouble to find a special and effective method?
Let us show you an amazing Magento 2 combo solutions which help you get contacts from wholesale shoppers. Furthermore, it is pretty suitable for wholesale business.
1. Magento 2 Hide Price Call for Price
The first extension we want to introduce in this wholesale combo is Magento 2 Hide Price – Call for Price extension.
Check out Magento 2 Hide Price/Call for Price extension here!
This module combines both Hide Price configuration and Call for Price setting, which will hide price flexibly to meet the store owner’s requirement.
Have a look at these useful features below to find out how it can help you:
- Show Call for Price popup for customers to send the price request.
- Disable the price of products on Wishlist, Comparison Page, Related, Up-Sell and Cross-Sell Block.
- Hide price for not-logged-in customers and any customer group as you want.
- Hide Add to Cart button and reveal a custom message.
In case you want Hide Price feature, please check our standard module: Magento 2 Hide Price Extension.
Hide product prices and categories price EASILY with Magento 2 Hide Price extension!
Hide price extension is a lesser version of Hide Price/Call for Price in case you only need the hide price function for your website.
This Magento 2 also has some similar features:
- Hide price from non-registered customers and particular customer groups.
- Hide price and replace Add to Cart button with a custom message.
- Disable Add to Cart button and redirect the customer to custom URL.
- Disable price or Add to Cart button separately.
- Hide price for child product of configurable products.
There may be a question in your mind: why you need to hide price instead of maintaining price available in your Magento 2 store?
Be patient, here are the answers:
- At first, if you reveal price right in the Magento frontend, your rivals can lower the price to compete with you.
- Secondary, verifying the price frequently will make you difficult to set a fixed price and show it to all your customers on the websites.
Thus, you had better hide all prices or hide for particular customer groups on site for the sake of business.
2. Magento 2 Force Login
After installing Hide Price function for your Magento 2 site, you need something to stimulate your online visitors to log in or require a login to see prices.
That’s why you need our second module in this wholesale combo: Magento 2 Force Login extension.
Force visitors log in to see products with Magento 2 Force Login extension. TRY NOW!
Magento 2 Force Login Extension gives restrictions for specific pages, which requires customers to log in to view websites.
Now take a look at these functions below:
- Force Magento 2 guests to log in before they can view any specific pages.
- Redirect customers to Account Dashboard/Homepage/Previous/Custom URL after logging in.
- Show notification to alert customers when they are redirected to the login page.
- Select specific pages to enable “force login” function.
- Be able to activate customer registration function on Magento 2 websites as wish.
Until now, you have just finished 50% to force your guest login. It would help if you still made them become your loyal customer and collect their information as well as expand your customer database.
Okay, keep patient and moving on the third module in this combo.
3. Magento 2 B2B Registration
Magento 2 B2B Registration extension creates a new wholesale registration form, including several essential information for B2B customers.
Take a look at Magento 2 B2B Registration for solution at managing B2B customer registration!
To have an overview of this wholesale plugin, look at this list:
- Create a new registration form containing Date of Birth, Tax/VAT number, Gender and Address Information for B2B customers
- Ability to approve/reject B2B customer registration.
- Integrated with Magento 2 Customer Approval Extension.
- Send emails to admins when having a registered wholesale account.
- Please send an email to notify customers when their accounts are accepted/declined.
- Be able to approve/decline multiple accounts at once in the backend.
4. Magento 2 Customer Attributes
When deciding to install a B2B Registration extension, you should not miss this top-seller extension: Magento 2 Customer Attributes.
Check out Magento 2 Customer Attributes extension NOW!
As you know, the default Registration Form in Magento 2 Community Edition do not satisfy store owners’ demand for collecting extra information from customers by only providing limited customer attributes (namely first name, last name, and email).
Hence BSSCommerce developed this Magento 2 Customer Attributes extension to resolve that drawback by adding as many additional customer attributes as admin wants on the wholesale customer registration form to rapidly expand customer database.
Let’s see how many features it has:
- Create customer attributes of 9 different types easily.
- Show additional attributes in Registration Form, Customer Account Page in the frontend.
- Add attributes to Customer Grid, Customer Detail Page, Order Detail in the backend.
- Display custom customer registration fields for multiple stores views as shop owners want.
Here is our great combo for any wholesale store owners who need to collect & expand customer database and turn every guests to customers. So don’t hesitate, get all of them now!
Do you find this blog helpful? Please Like, Share and Subscribe to update other upcoming useful articles.