Customers must complete numerous payment procedures with a default Magento 2 checkout process. It leads to occasionally canceled orders and a negative impact on e-commerce revenue. Ideally, while e-commerce site owners will still gather enough data, Magento 2 custom checkout step modules can help you provide customers with easy payment.
We shall recommend modules that are well regarded through this blog. The top 10 Magento 2 custom checkout step extensions are as follows:
Top 5 Feature Comparison Table
|$129 + $30 installation fee||$189||$319 the first year and then $195/year||
|Guest checkout mode||
|Easy to style from the admin panel||
10 Best Magento 2 Custom Checkout Step Extensions You Can Take Benefits
Magento 2 One Page Checkout by BSS Commerce helps you streamline the checkout process by combining three functions into one page. It’s a fantastic feature for improving the checkout process.
The extension adds advanced delivery date capability, order commenting, a discount code box, gift message options, and a newsletter subscription box on the checkout page. The module also has an address autocomplete tool and an editable cart at checkout. The checkout page is highly useable on all devices because of its responsive design.
- Consolidate default checkout stages into a single step.
- When customers reach the one-page checkout, it automatically determines their location.
- Allow customers to comment and add a delivery date.
- Moreover, the checkout page allows for mass actions.
- If there are changes, auto-update associated information on one page.
- Create and modify your payment trust badge.
- And yet, all devices are responsive to one-page checkout.
- Work nicely with other relevant extensions.
The module is available for $99, including
- Firstly, installation is free.
- Secondly, free upgrades for life.
One-step checkout and custom field by BSS Commerce are a great combo to streamline the checkout process and enhance customer experience.
Also, while one-step check-out can help you combine three functions into one page, the Magento 2 Checkout Custom Fields extension enables you to create new custom fields on the checkout page for any information.
- Firstly, add extra fields to capture client information.
- Moreover, support for six different input types in the custom checkout field.
- Segment customers to see new fields.
- In addition, custom fields can be displayed in PDFs and emails.
- At three points in the checkout process, you can add new properties.
- Finally, easily manage checkout custom fields.
The module is available at an affordable price of $119, including
- Firstly, free Installation.
- Secondly, free Update.
- Thirdly, 1-Year Support.
- Fourthly, 30-Day Money-Back.
>>> DOWNLOAD Magento 2 custom checkout step module now to increase customer satisfaction.
The Magento 2 delivery date feature makes it simple to set projected delivery dates for your orders.
You can show your customers estimated delivery dates by utilizing Magento 2. This functionality allows you to establish unique delivery periods for various shipping options.
They are not the same thing regarding shipping and delivery dates. This one, unlike the first, tells when the package will arrive at your door.
The amount of time it takes to finish an order and its location are two factors that influence delivery dates.
- Customers can select the time and date for product delivery.
- The delivery time slots can be easily managed.
- Information about delivery in various locations.
- Both the Invoice Email and the Shipment Email contain this information.
- Calculate the shortest and longest possible delivery intervals.
- Set the delivery frequency based on your need.
- To display delivery information, create numerous locations.
The module is available at $129 and a $30 installation fee, which is relatively high. Alternatively, with Magento 2 Checkout Custom Field by BSS Commerce, you can also add the expected delivery time to the Shipping address section.
The Templates-Master FireCheckout module is what sets your business distinct from the competition. The add-on includes five well-designed layouts and four eye-catching checkout page skins to boost a user’s visual perception.
Moreover, you may use 11 sophisticated Magento 2 modules included with FireCheckout to improve the usability of your checkout page. They have address autofill, precise shipping options, custom checkout fields, Tax Vat validation, and a bespoke order confirmation page, among other things.
- Firstly, provide five checkout page layouts.
- Secondly, allow creating additional checkout fields of different types.
- Thirdly, include Google Address Autocomplete, GeoIP feature, Tax Vat Validation, etc.
- Also, able to add a CMS block on the checkout page.
- Display the Order Attachments block in the payment section.
- Lastly, build a personalized customer experience with the custom field manager.
The module is $189 with:
- Firstly, installation is free.
- Secondly, free upgrades for life.
The Amasty team has produced a fantastic add-on that assists retailers in speeding up the checkout process and increasing conversions. Its settings let online store owners change field locations, product selections, and field values right on the checkout page. You can also personalize the checkout layouts by adjusting the text fonts, field colors, and column layout style.
Furthermore, the second benefit is that online consumers may quickly fill in their billing and shipping information thanks to Google address suggestions and Geo IP detection. Gift wrap and gift message, showing header and footer, and projected delivery dates are also among the additional settings available in the extension.
- Offer two mobile-friendly themes.
- Allow customers to change product options throughout the checkout process.
- Enable Order and Delivery comments, and provide delivery date and time options.
- Also, the module also supports popular payment systems
- Lastly, the Porto theme is fully compatible.
The module is $319 first year and $195 per the following year with product updates and support for 12 months.
By putting all checkout stages on one page, this Magento 2 custom checkout step extension improves customer happiness. It has several valuable features, such as Google address suggestions, support for different shipping and payment methods, order comments, etc.
With this module, you can improve your conversion rate, reduce cart abandonment, and offer your consumers a quick and easy checkout.
- Firstly, Supports Social Login.
- Secondly, provide Geo IP and Google Maps address suggestions.
- Besides, include the expected delivery dates section.
- Lastly, easily add gift cards, coupon codes, and subscription buttons to the checkout page.
The module is $89 with 6-month support.
If you want to track a checkout page conversion, AheadWorks’ Smart One Step Checkout is one of the best modules to employ. The module has powerful analytics built-in.
It also analyzes checkout conversion and abandonment metrics, lost income from abandoned checkouts, and total revenue values from placed orders.
Last but not least, GeoIP, address-autocomplete, configurable delivery date option, and changeable sort order of address fields are among the elements for checkout page usability.
- Firstly, increase sales by fine-tuning your checkout page.
- Secondly, analyze and track conversion rates and the effectiveness of each checkout field.
- Thirdly, adapt to demand: using clever configuration tools and data gathered.
- Lastly, allow for flexibility by supporting multiple payment gateways.
This Magento 2 custom checkout step module is available at a $237 license fee and $13.99/month, including free support and upgrades for 30 days after the date of purchase
The One Step Checkout for Magento 2 extension by Webkul simplifies the checkout process by decreasing the number of steps to just one and allowing clients to purchase products from your Magento 2 store with just one tap.
Hence, customers will be able to buy things with only one click, thanks to the simple and quick checkout process. This module also eliminates the need for clients to navigate back and forth between pages if they need to correct information from previous pages.
- Firstly, Simple Check out: Make the checkout page as efficient as possible.
- Secondly, order Summary: This option displays the entire order summary.
- Single-page checkout is available to both registered and guest users.
- Additionally, based on Ajax: Payment fields are processed using an ajax loader. As a result, there is no need to refresh the page.
This module is available at $79 + +$15.80 installation fee with a 3-month support.
Store owners may add extra custom fields and show them multiple places on the checkout page with the Magento 2 Custom Checkout Fields by Mageplaza.
This plugin is a beautiful tool for obtaining data at the checkout stage, streamlining the purchasing process, and pleasing customers. Additionally, this module supports API/GraphQL.
- Simple installation via Composer
- Responsive across all devices
- Frequent updates
- Extensive support timeframe
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- You can add multiple custom checkout fields to gain customers’ information and expectations.
- Configure a field to make it dependent on the other related field(s).
- Custom checkout fields are displayed on different positions, such as the Sales Order grid, PDF invoice, and many more.
- Display the tooltip beside a field.
- Limit visibility to specific store views or customer groups.
- Set the priority for displaying checkout attributes.
Pricing: starts at $199
IWD’s Checkout Suite for Magento 2 is a well-known free one-step checkout extension. The free package includes PayPal, Authorize.Net, Braintree support, and the default checkout functionality.
Fortunately, a module offers a Pro edition with valuable features such as Google autocomplete, USPS address validation, comment box, guest checkout mode, and a custom checkout success page.
- Firstly, save the dominant one-page checkout connector to your computer.
- Secondly, create a dominant one-page checkout account and configure it.
- Thirdly, create a PayPal account in a matter of seconds.
- Finally, enable one-page checkout on your store to dominate.
The Pro edition of the module costs $25 per month including free installation and free upgrades for life.
When choosing a Magento 2 custom checkout step extension, there are four essential elements:
- Firstly. price
- Secondly, check out custom fields
- Thirdly, the delivery date
- Lastly, easy to use.
Following your need and our guidance, I hope you can choose the sound module for your store!
BSS Commerce is one of the leading Multi-platform eCommerce solutions and web development services providers globally. With experienced and certified developers, we commit to bringing high-quality products and services to optimize your business effectively.
CONTACT NOW to let us know your problems. We are willing to support you every time.