Magento 2 Third-party API Integration: ERP, PIM & CRM
For e-commerce platforms like Magento 2, enabling software integration from third parties is extremely important. Whether your targeted audience is B2B or B2C, you should consider the cost when calculating to build a Magento 2 ecommerce website.
What are Third-party API Integrations for Magento 2?
CHECK OUT a Magento 2 website development cost HERE!
Integration is of great significance in improving customer findability (on massive online sales platforms), storage and synchronization, order management (through management software) and assurance transporting goods according to customary practices.
Some standard 3rd party integrations commonly seen for Magento 2 platforms are ERP, PIM, CRM.
Enterprise Resource Planning
LEARN MORE about Enterprise Resource Planning for Magento 2 HERE!
By definition, ERP stands for Enterprise Resource Planning. An ERP is typically a software/program that helps businesses manage and automate supply chains in an organization.
Typically, an ERP covers most, if not all, aspects of an operating business from accounting to financial and even fulfilments. With an ERP, you can arrange customer relationship management, project management, risk and investment management and much more.
ERP software has different features and characteristics for small or large businesses, which split into three types:
- On-premise ERP.
- Cloud-based ERP.
- Hybrid ERP.
Since an ERP software can collect and compare customer data and product information, it’s compatible and a plus to use with integration for Magento 2. When using ERP with Magento 2 for ecommerce, you could obtain:
- Product data synchronization on both platforms in real-time.
- Easier shipping and fulfilment management.
- Simplify compliances by ensuring exact prices & regulations on negotiation.
Customer Relationship Management
PICK UP for your business a Magento 2 CRM extensions from our top list!
CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management. Like ERM, CRM is also a software, a multipurpose process system that helps businesses operate smoother.
CRM was created to unify the customer journey lifecycle management, thereby bringing various benefits to the business such as order management, contact management, sales management and even marketing related activities.
Because of that, CRM is customized to suit different purpose/need. Several different CRMs are available:
- Sales CRM.
- Support CRM.
- Marketing CRM.
- Feedback CRM.
For Magento 2, some popular CRM that would be top choices when it comes to select one for integration would be:
- Salesforce: the most popular CRM for the time being, used by businesses in numerous industries. Salesforce allows connection with your Magento 2 store.
- SugarCRM: a powerful CRM to streamline your workload with many useful features.
- CRMNEXT: the flexible CRM system for different merchant sizes.
Product Information Management
WANT MORE information regards website development? Check out the Magento 2 pricing plan HERE!
PIM or Product Information Management is a software system that allows you to manage, import, export, and edit data related to an enterprise’s production system. PIM is highly interoperable and made for multi-channel product distribution.
With a PIM system, customers can edit necessary product information such as SKU, price, tag, product description, related images and videos and import them to multiple ecommerce platforms like Shopify, Magento, and WooCommerce.
Some PIM systems are the mix of different product-related software such as:
- MDM (master data management).
- PXM (product experience management).
- PDM (product data management).
- CMS (content management system).
An efficient and reliable product information management system can make the information search process faster and more accurate.
For Magento 2, PIM can help you in managing a variety of information types:
- Primary data: product name, description, SKU, UPC.
- Media asset: image, video.
- Technical data: product colour, measurement (weight, height, size), warranties.
- Marketing data: titles, categories.
- Sales data: phone number, reviews, feedbacks, faqs.
- Localized data: translated information for storeviews, currencies, languages.
Start Building Your Successful B2B Website Now!
Fill the form, and our sales reps will contact you to arrange a consultation.