You guys, there is a ton of Magento 2 free extensions right there, but you don’t know exactly which one is the best for your store. If you search Magento 2 extensions in the marketplace of Magneto, the result is more than 2,000 free and paid extensions. That’s a huge number to check every extension.
However, you are wondering the difference between free and paid version of a Magento 2 extension. And you don’t trust free extension at all because it’s literally free stuff?
Well, I thought the simple reason is the price
You don’t need to pay any fee for a free extension, but the paid version you have to. I can’t just answer the quality of free extension is bad or the paid extension which is well.
It depends on.
As you know the main benefits of free extension that you are already aware of it like:
- Free to use. And we really love it
- Find it easily, even from Github
- Use some unique feature of Enterprise Edition
Unfortunately, using a Magento 2 free extensions that it’s risky because they will have a lot of bug or conflict to your system and taking so much time and energy to fix it. No one wants to face these trouble again and a paid extension seems to be the ideal and safe choice for your store.
Yet, there are hundreds and thousands of free extension is acceptable that is waiting for you to discover. Some of its are good, others are bad. But it’s worth to try and test.
For sure, I had gathered a lot of Magento 2 free extensions from many sources into this post for you
These extensions include a variety of aspects of your ecommerce store: site optimization, sale and motivation, analytics, shipping and so on. To choose which one is relevant for your store that it’s really tough. You don’t want your store to be bugged and conflicted or getting more worse: destroy your system.
Now, you have a quick view to know what you want in your store in the below table:
Site Optimization – Magento 2 Free Extensions
1. Reindex from Backend – by BSSCommerce
There are two ways to reindex your data: (1) from the backend (2) using a command line. You can reindex data by one click simply.
- Reindex data from Index Management at Backend with only one click.
- Notification about the details of rebuilt indexers.
- Limit the ability to do the action by admin role.
2. Keep Admin Authorized – by Mageside
The PHP expires after 24 minutes of inactivity by default and then you are automatically kicked out of the admin panel. It makes you annoyed and now you don’t have to worry about being logged out automatically.
- Automatically send an Ajax request every minute to the server to keep your PHP session and browser cookies active.
- Keep admin logged in when a page is not reloaded for a long time.
- No limitation on the admin session. No more fear of losing data when saving.
3. Easy Cache Cleaner – by iFlair
It allows admin to clean the cache anywhere or anytime within a single click if you are non-technical guys to clean it out
- Clean all caches just by a single click.
- No need to select a cache.
- Admin can clean cache anywhere without going to the cache management section.
4. Performance Dashboard – by MageHost BV
Giving you a clear overview of the store’s performance and advice to improve if needed.
- Provide a dashboard page to notify the admin of store performance.
- Notify what needs to be improved, give recommended actions and show links to devdocs.
- Improve the speed of frontend, backend, cron jobs and reduce CPU usage.
5. Watchlog – by Wyomind
To helps admin detect any suspicious attempt to access the admin panel and easily notice if someone or a robot is trying to log in the back office with the basic information: IP, last attempts, attempts, the number of failed and successful.
- Track login attempts in the form of daily or monthly charts. (both success login and failed login)
- Check the summary table and detailed information of all login attempts.
- Create a statistic report and send to admin email.
6. Developer Debug Tool – by Cedcommerce
To provides all necessary information of the current page load and tracking of template file path. The developer will love it!
- Provide a comprehensive set of data for the current page load (page request, collections, models, event data, extended classes…)
- Allows admin to view full file path, block data information, handle names and associated template files.
7. Magesetup – by Firegento
Thís plugin helps you to set up the online store for a national market. Also, It is developed after the successful release of Magesetup extension for Magento 1 on Github.
- Configure and prepare your store for national market (important configuration settings, predefined tax classes for worldwide shipping, email templates based on local language packs…)
- Current support: Austria (at), Switzerland (ch), Germany (de), Spain (es), France (fr), United Kingdom (GB), Italy (it), Netherlands (NL), Poland (pl), Romania (RO), Russia (RU).
8. Change Attribute Set – by MageAnts
You can change the attribute set in catalog panel of Magento backend without bug and conflict to the default of Magento.
- Easily customize the attribute set as you wish.
- No conflict with the Magento default attribute set.
9. Pace – by Schumacher FM
The free module has an eye-catching progress bar for page load and ajax navigation and you don’t need to hook in the code. Have a look right below:
- Create loading indicator for both the frontend and backend.
- Automatically monitor the ajax requests, event loop, and the element of the page to begin the progress bar.
10. Maintenance – by Customer Paradigm
It is easy to put your website into maintenance mode while you update the site or new features. And no need to use FTP or SSH.
- Set the website in maintenance mode.
- Display a custom maintenance message for guests.
- Automatically whitelist the IP address
Sales – Magento 2 Free Extensions
11. Gift Wrap – by Imagination Media LLC
Gift-wrapping your products can make your business differentiate from other competitors. To boost holiday sales by allowing customer purchases gift wrap for their order.
- Purchase a gift-wrap during checkout their cart.
- Easily to select wrapping products in single or multiple packages.
- Identify whom Magento 2 gift-wrap is being sent from or to.
12. Web Push Notifications – by PushAssist
This Magento 2 free extension by PushAssist aims to create push notifications in customers’ devices to notify customers about personalized offers, special discounts or other promotion programs. Moreover, to re-engage with the loyal customer with target push notification.
Making out of this extension free to encourage online users to visit your stores again and make them become your regular and loyal customers.
- Create on-time push notifications to all or segment of a customer via desktops, laptops, tablets and Android mobiles.
- Make use of push notification to launch a marketing campaign.
- Divide customers into separate segmentation.
- Allow admins to use APIs, FCM/GCM keys while using.
13. Promotional Banner – by BelVG
This free extension is a perfect choice to attract more customers in this Holiday sales season with eye-catching banners on screen.
Admin can easily show their offers, special discounts or promo codes to raise customer’s spirit to make a transaction in their stores.
- Create and modify how and where promotional banner display in the backend configuration.
- Offer 15 different themes of popup banner for popular holidays.
- Add up to three promoted products into a banner.
14. Price Countdown – by Magebuzz
Normally, customers often consider carefully before deciding to purchase any products.
A countdown timer will appear right below the sale price by creating a sense of urgency to drive clicks on “Buy Now” button.
- Display an attractive timer on the product page and home page
- Admin can easily set up which date the promotional price is available from and to.
- Assign a promotion campaign to specific products or categories.
15. Sale Category – by Mageside
Admins can select each product at a special price and put them into a specific category with Sale Category plugin.
- Automatically search for and select promoted products to Sale category.
- Admin can choose to collect or not: out of stock products, products without images, products whose regular price is lower than special price.
16. Reward Points – by BrainActs
The exciting solution to a loyalty program with a customer that you want to create a long-term relationship by offering the reward points.
For each order, customers will receive a certain number of points, which can be transformed to a discount at the next checkout.
- Admin can set up the number of points for each order in backend configuration.
- Points are automatically added to customers’ account and can be used for registration, submitting reviews, sharing wishlist and discount while checkout.
- Reward Points History and Points Balance will be automatically updated.
17. Wishlist Notification – by TechDivision GmbH
This is an easy way to look out all the wishlist product by the customer. You can contact and email them to remind their product in wishlist that is able to boost your sale.
- Manage all customers’ wishlists in the backend grid.
- Easily click to see customer information about name, address, current wishlist, and newly-added item.
- Contact customers and give them offers for the product in their wishlist.
- Simplify backend activity by the easy control when products in wishlist are reviewed.
18. Promotion Manager – by Amasty
One of the best Magento 2 extensions free from the well-known Amasty that is definitely worth to try. This module can simplify the promotion management process with the expanded price rules grid that applies single or multiple rules right on the grid.
- Show promotions in a handy grid view with all related information including rule type and discount amount.
- Enable/disable or delete rules and coupons in bulk.
- Duplicate rules at an instant.
19. Featured Products – by Solwininfotech
If you want to promote a specific product, you should never miss this Magento 2 free extension by Solwininfotech that allows admin to set any product as featured products quickly just by some clicks in an attractive way.
- As stand-alone Magento page.
- As a block that can be placed anywhere.
- As a slider in the sidebar.
20. Shop By Brand – by Emizen Tech Private Limited
To manage your products and brands that help customers can find their desired products easily by brand name without wasting their time to sort and search product on your store.
- Display brands in alphabetical order (A to Z) to simplify the searching process.
- Show brands in a specific category or the left/right sidebar.
- Promote brands by setting up as featured brands on top of the brand’s list page.
21. Sold Out Label – by Solwininfotech
To enable admin to mark out-of-stock products with a visible sold-out label. Therefore, visitors now no longer have to click on the products to see if the item is available or not.
- Display a sold out label automatically right when the quantity is zero.
- Use a custom picture as sold out a label.
- Configure label size.
- Modify position of the label in the product page.
- Set text and image for the label.
Payment and Security – Magento 2 Free Extensions
22. Order Comments & Attachment – by Vsourz Digital
It is possible for customers to leave their comment to their order in the checkout process. There is some new way to increase customer’s satisfaction.
- Enable customers to submit their comments and attachments during checkout.
- Admin can also decide what type of attachment can be submitted in the backend configuration.
23. Mastercard Payment Gateway Services – by On Tap Networks Limited
To optimize the checkout process in your stores by integrating Mastercard gateway to Magento 2. Absolutely, there is more choice for the customer to pay out.
- API will be directed to sellers to determine payment details.
- Collect customers’ account details safely by using Mastercard Payment Gateway Services’s hosted checkout light or other payment sessions.
- Process transactions quickly by one or two steps.
- Use 3-D Secure and Verification and Security Code policies to authenticate cardholders.
- Automatically save card details for following transactions.
- Avoid fraud by GateKeeper 2.0.
24. Amazon Pay – by Amazon Payments
This plugin allows customers to use their Amazon account to check in and out in your Magento 2 store with the information already in Amazon account. No need to fill out the information again:
- Log in Magento 2 websites with their existing credentials: name, email address, shipping address and phone number.
- Checkout their cart with payment methods available in their Amazon accounts.
25. Cash On Delivery – by Phoenix Media GmbH
Cash On Delivery is always a common method in e-commerce. Thanks for Phoenix Media GmbH to enable adding a fee to their order that your customer will be charged off during the checkout process.
- Easily set up an additional Magento 2 cash on the delivery fee per order: fixed or percentage, minimum fee, domestic/global fee.
- Support Magento 2 payment restrictions to selected applicable countries where Cash On Delivery method is enabled.
- Associate Cash On Delivery with other shipping methods.
26. myPOS Checkout – by myPOS Europe
This Magento 2 extension launched by myPOS Europe also supports credit card payment in-store, online or over the phone.
- Easily enable credit/debit card checkout.
- Fully PCI Compliant Service and 3-D Secure Payments to enhance security and avoid any fraud during the transaction.
27. PayPal Plus – by i-ways sales solutions GmbH
This extension’s main idea is to provide over 80% German customers with PayPal, Credit Card, Direct Debit (ELV) and Pay Upon Invoice payment methods.
- Allow customers to log in by their PayPal account to continue checkout.
- Fully secured for both sellers and buyers to avoid fraud or losing card details.
- Admin can integrate PayPal plus with standard Magento payment methods as well as other ones.
Content and Customization – Magento 2 Free Extensions
28. Yotpo Reviews – by Yotpo
Helping your brand easily to collect customer reviews and photo to increase trustworthy and social proof to the customer. Building the stronger brand and customer experience should be your priority mission.
- Allow customers to generate product reviews, photos and ask questions on Magento 2 websites.
- Enhance product credibility to boost business revenue.
- Friendly display for mobile users.
29. Better Blog – by Mageplaza
If you are familiar with doing SEO for E-commerce, you must have known that a high-quality blog has a significant effect on your ranking. However, in default, there is no Magento 2 blog functionality yet.
- A responsive design for PC, tablet, and mobile.
- Easily edit with blog widget and manage blog content with tags, topics, and categories.
- Optimize your post with meta data, friendly URL.
- In the blog interface, visitors are free to comment via Disqus and Facebook.
- Social sharing is also enabled via several platforms.
30. Facebook Comments – by Amasty
Instead of using any APIs or paying extra fees to third-party services. Amasty’s Magento 2 free extension seems to be a perfect choice to increase page reach and search engines.
- Enable visitors to post comments via their Facebook account and duplicate comments to a Facebook timeline.
- Admin can easily embed customers’ comments into any place in Magento 2 stores.
- Modify how customer reviews are displayed in product pages.
31. Price Slider – by PrashantBlog
To save customers’ time and effort by allowing them to slide the price bar to determine their appropriate price range
- Customers can easily modify the price slider to find products in their price range.
- Show price slider in category page and search page.
- Support multiple store views and currencies.
- Optimize for mobile users.
32. Base Price – by TechDivision GmbH
In some country, it is compulsory to show the price per unit next to the product price. Therefore, this extension is an ideal choice to calculate the base price for a product for its amount and unit
- Flexibly manage base price for their products.
- Select suitable units for their products: kg, mg, g, l, ml, etc.
- Easily add or delete a product unit and its conversion in backend configuration.
- Determine how base price is displayed on product pages.
33. Banner Slider – by Magestore
To display any number of responsive banner sliders on your site without too much effort. Such a great deal for a Magento 2 free extension, right?
- Up to 36 banner position to choose from homepage to product or category page.
- Allow you to add more effects to the banners with the text message, URL.
- The banner/slider report will show the statistic to analyze the effectiveness of your work.
34. Sticky Sidebar Summary – by Magearray Github
To display the cart summary with product image, price, qty box, add to cart button, etc. right at the fingertips of shoppers.
- Show block of product details with sticky behaviors
- Support simple product, simple product with custom options, and bundle product
- Update price based on customers’ selection
35. Search Autocomplete – by MageWorx
This module is one of the best Magento 2 free search extension to enhance the user experience by displaying instant search result while customers are entering characters like the Google Search Engine.
- Determine the search delay period between when customers first enter the character and a search result appears.
- Product details (name, image, price, short description, etc.) will be shown in a pop-up search result.
- Sort search results based on relevance, price or name.
- Choose the number of products that appear at the same time.
- An “Add to Cart” button can be set to display in a search result to shorten checkout process.
36. Testimonials – by Templates Master
To allows customer leaving their opinion and rating star to your store. That’s a great way to increase your trustworthy to the eye of customer and user experience in the process of buying products.
- Customers can rate a website on a 5-point scale using their Twitter and Facebook accounts, enter the company name and website link.
- Admin can easily manage the display of testimonial listing in Magento stores.
- Redirect guests to the page where testimonials are shown.
37. Masonry Responsive Image Gallery – by Vsourz Digital
To take full of control over the rich image gallery. Not only can admin add and manage any number of images but customers can also get more product information.
- Create unlimited responsive image gallery
- Add category banner and description to each image gallery
- Support popup to display image gallery with flexible effects
38. Quick Cloud Zoom – by IBNAB
Giving online shoppers look closer to the product will be likely to increase the conversion rate.
- Bring up a zoom view just by hovering over the product image
- Improve the UX/UI experience
- Support user-friendly admin panel
39. Contact Page With Google Map – by Clarion Technologies
To assist some customers to find out the exact location of Magento stores instead of clicking on the Contact page to look for more information.
- Create and modify a Google Map display of store location in the Contact page.
- Determine exact location by entering latitude and longitude.
- Customize Contact page layout with columns and sidebars.
- Optimize with different devices.
40. XML Google Sitemap – by Mageplaza Github
XML Sitemap is one of the SEO best practices to get your Magento 2 stores ranked higher and produced better sales. Now, you can deploy this wonderful features without any fee
- Remove links of CMS page used for Homepage
- Add additional custom links to the sitemap
- Define the frequency of update as well as set priority to the group of links
- Create HTML Sitemap to products, pages, and categories
41. Category Product Link – by TechDivision GmbH
To simplify the editing process by using a column “Edit” next to each product in Category Products section. Then, you will be redirected to the product edit page right after tapping this column.
42. Product List – by Landofcoder
To separate your product lists such as Latest, New Arrival, Special for a searching product by customer’s attention.
- Display 2 types of a widget and up to 9 types of product lists.
- Improve page speed by using AJAX.
- Easily choose where to display product lists.
- Modify layout customization and tab effects.
- Optimize with different devices: Desktop, tablets, phones.
- Configure rule conditions to determine which products will be shown on screen.
43. Brand Extension – by Landofcoder
This Magento 2 free module is specially released for stores that contain products from different brands like Walmart, Walgreens to show all your brands with logo and a short description to help customer search for the product by brands.
- Create multiple brands with names, logos, meta descriptions, etc.
- Optimize with different devices by using owl carousel for tablet and mobile.
- Different layout for Magento users to select and modify.
- SEO-friendly to boost site rank.
44. Scroll To Top – by Solwininfotech
To create a button that can scroll from bottom to top instantly with just a click. It’s specially designed for long-page sites where customers usually find it annoying to scroll manually
- Set up a “Scroll To Top” button and modify its color, text, images.
- Support scrolling effects.
- Choose to place this button on the left or right side of the screen.
45. EU Cookie Law – by Mageants
The user can save their information on users’ devices if they allow cookies. However, if Magento 2 admin does not understand clearly Cookie Law, they might face a problem.
- Allow admin to create and modify an alert message to notify users whether they allow cookie or not.
- Store user information on users’ devices for the next times.
46. Mega Menu – by BSS Commerce
Easily to design the button menu in website navigation
- Provide 3 sub-menu levels
- Support 3 types of sub-menu: classic, category listing and content
- Freely customize Menu URL: category link or custom link
- Allow to add, delete and edit menu items
- Insert labels to highlight menu items. For example: Hot, New, Sale
- Freely insert static blocks into menu
- Co-developed by BSS Themes
Marketing & SEO – Magento 2 Free Extensions
47. MailChimp – by Mailchimp
With up to free 12,000 emails per month for under 2,000 subscribers, MailChimp is among one of the most popular email marketing platforms that can implement and manage marketing strategy properly.
- Sync list and purchase data.
- Set up marketing automation with abandoned cart email, customer re-engagement email, product follow-up email and more…
- Track and segment customers based on purchase history and purchase frequency.
- View detailed reports on the performance of your email marketing campaign.
- Grow your audience and sell more stuff with Facebook and Instagram Ad Campaigns in MailChimp.
- Create personalized transactional messages—like shipping notifications, invoices, and more—directly through MailChimp.
- Build your own subscription form.
48. Subscribe at Checkout – by Mageside
Adding a “sign-up” checkbox to the checkout page for guest customers who can register to your store’s newsletters. That’s really helpful to encourage a customer to engage your store much more
- Add a subscription checkbox with a customized label at the checkout page.
- Enable/Disable selected checkbox by default.
- Allow admins to force-subscribe guest customers.
49. Google Tag Manager – by Mukesh Chapagain
To integrate Google Tag Manager on your store in reducing errors and bugs. Saving time and effort to tracks the business process related to your store’s performance.
- Tracks views of the product
- Tracks transaction of the product by SKU, name, category, price, and quantity
- Tracks the transaction purchase revenue, tax and shipping cost
50. ROI Hunter Easy – by Mukesh Chapagain
Ever heard about Google Remarketing? It’s the latest display advertising format targeting users who already visited your site to set up your remarketing campaign for free
- Register your website to Google Merchant Center
- Upload your product catalog to Google
- Verify your website
- Connect your AdWords account with Google Merchant Center
- Deploy all dynamic remarketing scripts to your website
51. Amazon SES – by OpsWay
Amazon Simple Email Service (Amazon SES) is one of the most popular and cost-effective email services based on scalable Amazon.com infrastructure. To replace basic Magento 2 mailer with the ability to send all your emails through Amazon SES.
- Send transactional emails through Amazon SES service
- Allow admins to choose Amazon SES endpoint during configuration
- Send a text message from the extension’s settings tab to see if your configuration is valid
52. Social Share – by Magebuzz
Social extensions are among the best free extensions for Magento 2 required by online merchants. In the default Magento 2, sharing a product page via a social network is not available. And the extension from Magebuzz is an ideal free Magento 2 solution to make up for this drawback. Once installing the module, you can have
- Social share via Facebook
- Social share via Twitter
- Social share via Pinterest
- Social share via Google Plus
53. Social Login – by BSSCommerce
To allows placing social block such as a Facebook widget, Twitter widget, Pinterest widget no matter where your page is in. That way, complex registration will be shortened and streamlined within one or two clicks.
- Support various social media account for customers to log-in when clicks
- Display social block on any page using a widget
- Show ajax popup for quick registration or login
- Set up the display of ReCaptcha to avoid spamming
54. Pinterest Tag – by Cadence Labs
To track customer journey or target user through an advertisement on Pinterest
- Easily enable or disable Pinterest Tag
- Supports Add To Cart and Checkout tracking events
- Provides line-item level details for Add To Cart and Checkout for audience building.
55. Facebook Pixel – by Cadence Labs
Facebook Pixel is similar to Pinterest Tag in tracking different event on your website and build audiences for Facebook Ads.
- Enable or disable Facebook event tracking via Magento 2 backend
- Multiple Facebook Pixel ID’s can be used for different stores
- Support all Facebook Pixel standard events
- Tracking is unobtrusive and compatible with most Magento themes
56. B2B eCommerce Suite – by IWD
To help admin easily restrict wholesale customers to B2B registration page instead of accessing the default create-account page.
- Allow customers to request access to the B2B portal using a new registration form
- Display new B2B form along with the default form
- Approve or disapprove the requested access
Customer Support – Magento 2 Free Extensions
57. Zendesk Connector – by Wagento Creative LLC
Zendesk is known as a customer service platform which can help a firm and customers get closer to connect customers and firms by opening support tickets right for customers in a simple way by:
- Allow clients to create support tickets.
- Store admins are enabled to pull support tickets per client.
- Respond and give support form from Zendesk account.
- Enable customers to see a response from the firm in client’s dashboard.
58. Callback – by Slava Yurthev
To support the customer with the possibility to call back on your store in case you are not there. Don’t want to lose customer or decrease store’s revenue? Check it out
- Allow customers to send a request to call back by filling in a form.
- Record and remind store admin a list of client requests in the admin panel.
59. Track Order – by M-Connect Solutions
To notice customers with shipping information about their orders.
- Easily access order tracking by multiple ways: via their registered email or “Track Your Order” widget on Magento 2 pages.
- Get an instant update of delivery by using Real-time Order Tracking by AJAX.
- Receive order summary at frontend stores for registered customers or via email address for guest customers.
60. FAQ – Magento 2 Free Extension by MagePrince
To help store owner building trust with the target audience by showing all the customer’s question and answer in one place that admin wants.
- Allow admin to add any numbers of the FAQ.
- Easy to manage and edit categories anytime.
- Add faq or faq group with store view or customer group visibility.
- Enable/ disable status faq category
- Add images, icons, widgets in the FAQ page.
61. Contact form for Magento 2 – by MageAnts
To build the network between store owner and customer to be more engaged. Customer will easily reach to you for customer support.
- Admin can receive any new contacts from customers via email
- Create the desired format to receive the data.
- Easy to take a look at all the requirements in the admin panel.
- Set store’s location by Google Maps.
Accounting and Finance – Magento 2 Free Extensions
62. B2B Forced Login – by Ecomwise
Ease of management of customer action by registering new account when entering your store.
- Store admin is free to enable/ disable this extension as demand.
- Require customers to log in or create a new account.
- Enable customers to view all pages and orders after logging in.
63. CopeX_VatFix – by Roman Hutterer
To assist value-added tax (VAT) with country code from Europe customer.
- Enable automatic assignment to a customer group.
- Allow Magento 2 to accept VAT with prepended country codes for European countries.
64. Ava Tax – by Classy Llama
Ava Tax is considered the fastest and easiest way to calculate exactly sales tax for a store, even in multiple countries.
- Jurisdiction assignment.
- Address validation.
- Product taxability.
- Reporting all transactions.
- Filing and Remittance.
Advanced Reporting and Analytics – Magento 2 Free Extensions
65. Custom Product Attribute Export – BY BSSCommerce
Exporting easily all the custom attribute of products in CSV file.
- List custom attributes in different columns in CSV export file
- Choose specific custom attributes to apply module.
- Auto update new custom attributes in module config.
66. Analytics – by EXTO
Saving your time to publish sale report automatically :
- Three reports which are sales overview, sales by product and sales by attribute.
- Comparison feature within products or time periods.
- The filter can be applied by order status, order creation or update date.
- The aggregate data by month, quarter or year, on the other hand, gives an overview look to watch over your business.
67. Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce – by WeltPixel
It looks like the upgrade version of Google Analytics for Magento e-commerce. The advanced reports plugin can help store admin to add, edit or remove marketing and measurement tags without the intervention of webmasters.
- Integrate and create a tag with Google Analytics, Google Adwords automatically.
- Follow and manage product impressions and clicks in the Category Page or Search Result Page.
- Enable to control transactions from configurable products.
- Manage many times an item is added to the cart or deleted from it.
- Track every step in the checkout process (Shipping, tax rate, bill address and so on).
- Control sales by product attributes, products in stock or not.
68. Admin Email Notifier – by Extait Inc
To support admin know what’s going on when a store has an important event and admin misses it without checking admin panel
- Be flexible in choosing which types of notifications received.
- Easy to customize email templates for a different response.
- Easy to add multiple recipients.
Shipping and Fulfillment – Magento 2 Free Extensions
69. Adressy – by PCA Predict
Getting an accurate address in shipping information that helps to reduce the fail delivery rate and also fraud orders for customer checking out.
- Interpret and correct typos without creating annoying popup error messages when an address looks wrong
- Validate US and international addresses
- Validate with official delivery point data – from suppliers like USPS and Canada Post.
70. UPS i-parcel International Cart – by UPS i-parcel
To take care of all of your issues including international checkout, currencies, payment methods, fraud handling, and shipping.
- Delivery to 92 countries through our low cost, asset-light based network
- Fully Landed Costs at the cart level
- Rich, event-based tracking and tracing
- 24/7/365 in-sourced customer service
71. Same Order Invoice Number – by Fooman
For sure, this extension create new invoice, shipment, and credit memo automatically that assigned to the same number
- Delivery to 92 countries through our low cost, asset-light based network
- Fully Landed Costs at the cart level
- Rich, event-based tracking and tracing
- 24/7/365 in-sourced customer service
72. Free Shipping Admin – by MageVision
To create a new free shipping method at the backend. If you don’t want to activate or display free shipping method to the front user. This extension may help you a lot
- Free shipping method available only for admin users (backend)
- Not visible in frontend
- Method name and title fully configurable
73. Shipping Flat Rate5 – by InfoBeans Technologies Limited
To solve the problem with the limitation of having only one flat rate shipping method available in Magento. Now admin can provide multiple flat-rate methods based on different prices and conditions.
- A set minimum/maximum order amount for free shipping feature.
- Configure the shipping price for each of flat rate shipping methods in a fixed manner. Admin can select Type and based on the same it can charge to customers.
- Add handling fee for the shipping method
- Enable specific flat rate shipping method for specific or all countries.
74. Order Manager – by IWD
A convenient tool to manage your orders at backend by modifying the information in the order and then reduce the time to resolve the customer’s request
- Delete an order from the order page and order grid
- Edit an order’s status at order view and grid view
- Edit an order’s customer info
- Edit the shipping and payment address
75. Request For Quote – by FMEextensions
To help store owner easily to manage quotes from the client and send the exact estimated cost without the hand-made proposals.
- The request form includes essential information for any quote requirement: name, email, brief, phone number, and file attachment.
- Featured with an automatic validation form fields and email alerts for admins.
- Easily manage the quote request with a handy management interface.
76. Custom Shipping Price – by FMEextensions
To give you freely the ability to apply any shipping price while creating order in the admin panel.
- apply any shipping price to order
- apply any shipping description to order
77. Print Order Pdf – by Fooman
To print order in PDF file with all needed information of a customer.
- Generate an “Order Confirmation” PDF from Magento’s Order Overview Screen
- Generate an “Order Confirmation” PDF from within an individual Order View page
- Print a single “Order Confirmation” PDF document which contains multiple orders, from the Order Overview screen.
78. Email Attachments – by Fooman
Automatically attach the customer’s order, credit memo, and shipping to PDF file.
- Invoice/Shipment/Credit Memo pdf documents (with or without comments) to Order/Invoice/Shipment/Credit Memo emails
- Automatically attach your Terms and Conditions (as HTML/text file) to Order/Invoice/Shipment/Credit Memo emails
79. Admin Shipping Method – by BSS Commerce
To customize your shipping method in the back-end of Magento – such as generating free shipping cost for specific products
- Create orders in the backend to assign Admin Shipping Method
- Validate for backend users only
- Set applicable countries (all or optional)
- Enable Pre-select
80. Admin Payment Method – by BSS Commerce
To customize your payment method in the back-end of Magento – such as automatically creating invoice and order to your customers
- Create order in the backend using the Admin Payment Method
- Automatically create Invoice and Shipment
- Pre-select when admin creates orders
- Set applicable countries for the admin payment method
Here is the all of Magento 2 free extension, and now you can select and use which one is the best for your store
However, if you are a beginner or non-tech savvy to Magento 2 platform that it’s quite tough to explore all of the features of Magento 2. To answer your question relates to maintain and develop Magento platform. Now you can learn more about it by reading these useful and detail information.
In short, there are a few extensions which are must-have extensions to your store ( in my opinion) that you should try and test it. Here is some extension I recommend:
- If you want to maintain and manage all of your performance stores: Performance Dashboard, Developer Debug Tool, Change Attribute Set and Maintenance
- If you want to boost your sale: Reward Points, Promotion Banner, Web Push Notification, Feature Products, and Price Countdown
- If you want to apply Payment gateway and Service for a customer: Mastercard Payment, Cash on Delivery and Paypal Plus.
- If you want to optimize your content and built with customer relationship and experience: Facebook Comments, Yotpo Reviews, Price Slider, Search Autocomplete, Product Link, EU Cookie Law, and Testimonial
- If you want to improve marketing strategy and SEO: MailChimp, Subscribe at Checkout, Social Login, and Amazon SES
- If you want to support the customer’s request: Callback, Track Order, FAQ and Contact Form
- If you want to make a report of your store’s event: Google Analytics Enhanced E-commerce
- If you want to control the shipping task: Order Manager, Print Order PDF, UPS i-parcel International Cart, and Adressy
Exceptionally, you face a lot of trouble from the default of Magento setting and you want to optimize the functionality and module of Magento 2 in the back-end. They will help you so much! Check these extensions right now!