Get straight to the point! When you search Magento 2 mobile app extensions or Magento 2 mobile app builder, you already know how important mobile optimization is. You might even read our previous blog about this topic, didn’t you?
For those who might interest but skip these posts:
In this article, BSS Commerce features the top 5 paid and free Magento 2 Mobile App Extensions for your choices.
Free Magento 2 Mobile App Builder
A standard Magento 2 mobile app extension will create a mobile application automatically so that the customers can shop quickly via their smartphones without searching or entering the website address via the search engines.
Such the app will sync with your Magento 2 website, so all customer database, categories, products, orders, and CMS content will be instantly updated.
Here we bring 3 FREE Magento 2 Mobile App extensions under your fingertips.
SimiCart has developed a complete solution to build a Magento 2 Mobile App from A to Z. In this free version, they provide you with some basic-but-interesting to fascinate your customers’ experiences on their mobile:
- Integrate the app with your Magento 2 website to transfer all product types, management of inventory, gallery, product sorting & filtering
- Configure your targeted localization with multiple store views, multiple languages, multiple currencies, right-to-left language switch
- Customize your app layout (3 built-in themes and 2 layouts of the product page)
- Work with common payment methods
- Be responsive
- Other features: app coupon, reward points, product label, push notifications, etc.
Although this Mobile App extension is free to download, you have to subscribe for an account to get access key.
Another FREE Magento 2 Mobile App extension to burden your technical work.
- For Android operation system
- Customizable layout/font/color of the home screen
- Interesting promotion features, such as countdown timer, featured product display, push notification, social share, subscription popup, etc.
- User-friendly experiences: Social Login, Login by OTP & Fingerprint, navigatable add to cart button, right-to-left multi-lingual settings
- Real-time inventory management thanks to automatic synchronization
- Smooth checkout flow with one-step checkout & multiple shipping/payment options
Best Paid Magento 2 Mobile App Extensions
Free Magento 2 Mobile App Builders are good to start. However, when your business and customer database grows significantly, you will need more advanced tools.
Don’t go cheap to win customer experiences.
First off, AppJetty MageMob Builder has all features like that of SimiCart and Knowband.
- Live synchronization to ensure a comfortable omnichannel experience
- Multi-language support with RTL functionality
- Dynamic layouts and selection of themes
- Eye-catchy push notifications and alerts
More excitingly, there are add-ons features that are worth paying more:
- Secure & quick user-profile management
- Effective product listings and showcases (work with all Magento 2 product types)
- One-page checkout with user-friendly navigation and flexible shipping/payment methods
- Friction-free order management right on smartphones
- For both Android and iOS devices
As its name might already suggest, Mobicommerce focuses all their time and effort on leveraging customer experiences in mobile.
With Magento 2 Mobile App, Mobicommerce provides all necessary tools at your fingertips so that you can build and publish your Magento 2 app in hours.
- Localization features: multi-lingual settings, multi-store setups, and multi-currency support
- Make-shopping-quick functionalities: Social/guest login, advanced product filter, shipping charge estimation, reorder button, etc.
- Effective promotion tactics: push notifications, deep links, banners, sliders, coupons, and social sharing
- Quick and secure connection with common payment gateways
- Advanced reports: Google Analytics & Mobile App Order report
What we like the best about this Magento 2 Mobile App is the DIY Layout Editor. It allows designing your unique app with advanced editing features, built-in themes, masonry grid view, and easy-to-use CMS pages.
Besides the standard Free Mobile App Builder, SimiCart has also developed a Progressive Web App to upgrade your Magento 2 website with top-notch PWA technology.
What to expect?
- Invest in app-like look and feelings
- Browse instantly on any devices, especially on mobiles
- Provide reliable experiences across all network conditions
What to do?
- Customize the PWA to fit your brand. 3 built-in themes are available
- Localize the app using multi-location features
- Integrate Magento 2 PWA app with common payment gateways, social media, and analytics solutions
- Target your potential customers with advanced promotion tools, for example, Google deep links and smart banners
- Enrich the shopping experience from product browsing to checkout: voice search, wishlists, address autofill, QR scanner, and quick checkout
- Leverage customer loyalty and retention, using store locator, coupon code, reward points, and push notifications.
Make a Decision
The cost to build a basic Magento PWA can range from $3,000 to $35,000. Not to mention, you should have some knowledge of mobile UI/UX to craft the right plan. If you want to fasten the development, you have to invest more.
Thankfully, you do not need to break a bank with 5 paid and free Magento 2 Mobile App extensions we have introduced you above. Take a look at every app, request a demo, and give it a try. If you need any help, we are willing to give you a helping hand.
If you like this post, don’t forget to leave a comment below and visit our Magento 2 extensions.