Are you looking for a Magento 2 import export extension to optimize your management work?
The default Magento 2 does have the Import Export function that allows store owners to import/export products or customers information quickly and conveniently via a simple CSV.
You can import and export Products, Advanced Pricing, Customers & Addresses, Main Customer files and Customer Address by respectively navigating to System ⇒ Import and Export in the backend.
To Import, you need to prepare a CSV file based on the sample one provided by Magento in each kind of Import Entity Type. Then, you follow the steps in the settings to begin importing data into the website.
The Export process even becomes much more simple because you just select Entity Type and Import all data into a CSV file also with one click.
LET’S NAVIGATE: The Complete Guide on Magento 2 Import Export Function to know the default features in Magento 2.
Why Do You Need Magento 2 Import Export Extensions?
The default Magento 2 Import And Export feature capabilities such as Advance Pricing, Products, Customers and Addresses (single file), Customer Main File, and Customer Addresses, the admin may conduct several major activities more rapidly and directly by default.
However, if you want to manually import/export a new product attribute, you’ll have to do it one at a time. As a result, completing this process frequently requires a significant amount of time and effort.
Your company is extremely complicated, and it is always adding new requirements. For your store, the default Magento 2 is insufficient. If you’re looking for a new extension, don’t hesitate to look at ours.
To sum up, all available Import and Export functions offered by default Magento 2 only help you to solve your issues in some most typical cases. When you migrate your site, update to versions, or move data to new sites, you will find a lot of disadvantages that cannot meet your demands.
That’s why Magento 2 Import Export extensions are always the solutions to overcome the default limitation.
In this blog post, we will introduce to you some of the most useful Magento 2 Import Export extensions to help you decide on the most suitable ones to improve your work, save time and lose costs.
Magento 2 Import Export Extensions for Websites
Many store owners are looking for a solution to optimize the process of importing and exporting huge data. And Magento 2 import export extensions can help save time and effort whenever updating or retrieving those data.
The challenge is that there are so many import export extensions for Magento. How can you know which one you should choose?
That’s why the BSS team has done all the research for you. From thousands of Magento 2 import export extensions, we picked out the best extensions based on the price and rating reviews.
Here’s the full list of 9 best Magento 2 import export extensions:
By default Magento 2, you cannot import and export product attributes and must use a Magento 2 Import Export extension like Import Export Product Attributes. With this Magento 2 import module, you can save much time because you don’t need to manually add product attributes one by one as before. Now the process becomes faster and more simple than ever.
- Import product attributes by a CSV file.
- Provide a sample CSV file for users to download and follow.
The sample CSV file to complete product attribute data in Magento Import extension
- Validate the CSV file before users import it into websites.
- Show successful or error notification after importing.
- Export multiple products attribute at once or export by attribute set into a CSV file.
Like the previous Magento 2 Import Export extensions, Import Export Product Reviews is a handy module to help you quickly import and export customer reviews into websites.
- Import product reviews by a CSV file with necessary information such as review tile, review description, review status, customer name, and so on.
- Provide the sample CSV file right in the module configuration.
- Export multiple product reviews into a CSV file also.
- Support Magento 2 multiple stores.
Import and export product reviews setting in the backend of Magento 2 Import extension by BSSCommerce
As mentioned above, default Magento 2 also supports product import function, but it is still limited and needs more upgrades to help users thoroughly. Hence, Magento 2 Import Export Product extension – one of the best Magento 2 Import Export Extensions developed with more advanced features to allow store owners to import easily and export products.
- Help import and export products by categories via a CSV file.
- Create new categories and then assign products to them, in case there are no categories like in the CSV file.
- Import and export-related products, cross-sell, and upsell products.
- Import and export multiple product images.
- Import and export all product types.
- Import and export all custom option types: radio buttons, dropdowns, and so on.
- Export products by attributes set, product type, product status, product visibility.
Magento 2 Import extensions by Magebees
4. Magento 2 Import Export Order Extension – $129
Import Export Order is one of the essential Magento 2 Import Export extensions that all websites do need to use in many cases, especially when you upgrade from Magento 1 to Magento 2.
- Implement Magento 2 Import orders and Magento 2 export orders with related data such as Invoices, Shipment, and Credit Memos.
- Import and export Magento 2 orders with transactions.
- Validate data before implementing Magento 2 Import orders.
- Import 400 orders per minute
- Run command lines to import and export orders
- Track every import and export history
5. Import Export CMS for Magento 2 – $99
Magento 2 Import Export CMS extension assists the transfer of data of CMS Pages/Blocks from the M1 site to the M2 site or Magento 2 to any other data sources easily. This simplifies the data-update process of online stores to become faster and more effective.
- Import CMS Pages/Blocks via CSV or XML files
- Import/Export data conveniently via AJAX and Pop-up
- Import all information of CMS Pages/Blocks
- Allow selecting specific fields of a CMS Page or Block to export
- Validation results with details
- Looking for REST API, GraphQL? ETA: 2-4W Chat now.
This is a very special Magento 2 Import Export extension out of these modules in this blog post because it specifies SEO concerns. When you migrate websites or upgrade to new versions, you need to rewrite all URLs keys to guarantee SEO. Therefore, this module is developed to optimize your work by importing all URL rewrites via the only CSV file and exporting them as you want.
- Import URL rewrites via a CSV file.
- Offer the sample CSV file for users to download.
- Validate the CSV file before importing and display a notification about errors occurring.
- Export all URL Rewrites into a CSV file also.
- Easily import and export 301 and 302 redirect types.
7. Import Export Products – $99
Import Export Products extension has a user-friendly layout and easy-to-use interface. You can import and export all types of products in your Magento store using a CSV file.
You can use this extension to update product stock, price, image, description, etc. You can also update the product for some specific fields, but there are some mandatory fields, e.g., store, websites, attribute_set, type, and SKU. You can export products from the older version of your Magento store and import them into your newer version.
- You can export products category-wise.
- It supports all types of products like simple, configurable, grouped, bundle, downloadable and virtual.
- Import/Export products with category id or name. If any category does not exist in the store, then it will create them automatically and then assign products to it.
- It supports the import/export of multiple product images as well as you can update product images as per your need.
- Import/Export product with all types of custom options like the drop-down, checkbox, radio, etc.
- Import/Export products with all system default attributes as well as custom product attributes.
- Import/Export Related, Cross-Sell, and Upsell Product with their positions.
Instead of manually creating each CMS page in the backend and complete page information, this Magento 2 import module now gives administrators a hand to quickly generate a lot of CMS pages at once without any difficulty.
- Import some CMS pages and related information to Magento sites via a CSV file
- Freely download the CSV sample file to computers and complete all CMS page data
- Export available CMS pages into a CSV file also
- Select which CMS page data to be excluded from export
All above Magento 2 Import Export extensions are beneficial for all websites to install and optimize the admin’s task in the backend. These Magento import extensions are extremely suitable for store owners who are not specified in technical terms to easily import and export data into websites without any help from experts.
For Magento 2 websites that have just moved to a new site or new platform, importing newsletter subscribers cannot be left behind. They are your customers, your followers and can be partners. Hence, to import this data to a Magento 2 website, we provide you with a useful tool to help you process it quickly:
- Allow importing a number of newsletter subscribers via a CSV file
- Assign subscribers to appropriate status
- Export all newsletter subscribers to a CSV file also
We have introduced 9 best Magento 2 Import Export extensions, we hope it’s helpful to you.
You can also check out more Magento 2 extensions on BSSCommerce to install for your website.
BSS Commerce is one of the leading Multi-platform eCommerce solutions and web development services providers in the world. With experienced and certified developers, we commit to bring high-quality products and services to optimize your business effectively.
CONTACT NOW to let us know your problems. We are willing to support you every time.