Are you ready for a successful sale holiday?
As we said in the previous article, we are preparing great packages that contain useful extensions to empower your Magento store for the highest sale holiday of the year. So here they are.
Let’s figure out which they are in this below blog. In this topic, we suggest 4 best success solutions for Magento 2 stores which helps you to win the most significant holiday. For Magento 1 stores, we also have corresponding packages to equip for your websites.
Package 1: Store View Extensions
Why we choose this package? The reason is that this store view solution will support your websites in multiple nations. However, we just suggest modules related to cart or checkout rule for multiple store views. In this package solution, we recommend 2 great extensions: Magento 2 Checkout with Display Currency and Magento 2 Shopping Cart Price Rule per Store View.
At first, Magento 2 Shopping Cart Price Rule per Store View extension allows admin to set shopping cart price rules for store views to provide local customers different promotions.
- Add different shopping cart price rules per store view
- Customize specific promotions for the local market at ease
Meanwhile, Magento 2 Checkout with Display Currency extension allows customers to checkout with display currency of each store view, not with a base currency of Magento default.
- Help to checkout with the display currency corresponding customer’s store view
- Work well with both offline and all online payment methods supporting multiple currencies such as Paypal, Braintree,..
- Display currency of store view in the Order details in the backend, in My Account Dashboard and in Confirmation Emails
Package 2: Checkout Extensions
In every sale holiday, there will be a thousand customers who visit your online store and buy a large number of items. Hence, checkout becomes pretty vital. Therefore, another solution for this biggest holiday is for the checkout step.
This module also has another name as Magento 2 One Page Checkout extension. The plugin reveals all information on only one page, which helps customers to checkout quickly. This fast checkout extension in Magento 2 also reduces abandoned cart rates effectively.
Now, have a look at these great features:
- Simplify checkout step of Magento default
- Detect customer location automatically with Geo IP support
- Autocomplete customer addresses when typing some letters
- Update related information in one page automatically if there are any changes
- Allow customers to select the delivery date (like Magento 2 Order Delivery Date & Time extension) and leave comments in the onepage checkout
- Support multiple payment methods
- Responsive one page checkout in all devices
Package 3: UX Extensions
The third package we want to introduce is an extension related to UX. This pack is composed of all modules which will support customer shopping and add to cart experience. With 2 excellent modules: Magento 2 Ajax Add to Cart and Magento 2 Wholesale Fast Order, they will empower your online store and make your customers order more items than ever conveniently. Let’s figure out in details:
Magento 2 Add Multiple Products To Cart supports customers to add a lot of products to cart at once without visiting product pages separately. It can be applied for any place in Magento 2 site such as product list pages, homepage, wishlist, compare…
Here are its perfect features:
- Add product to shopping cart in AJAX popup on product list page easily
- Allow choosing product options without visiting the product page
- Promote related/upsell/cross-sell products in Ajax popup
- Works with all kinds of product
Another powerful extension for the UX package is Magento 2 Wholesale Fast Order, which also optimizes the customer ordering process by allowing adding multiple products to cart quickly. It has a long list of great features:
- Fast order in bulk
- Support customer search products by both name and SKU
- Add a large number of products to cart at once
- Autocomplete keywords and AJAX search support when typing few of characters on the search box
- Be able to apply fast order for specific customer groups
- Support CSV import function for simple products without custom options
- Work well with any simple products, configurable products, grouped products, downloadable products, virtual products and simple products with custom options
Package 4: Limit Extensions
The last package plays an important role in every sale season. That is the limitation package, which contains plugins about the limit amount for customers. As its name, this package has a brilliant module you should have: Magento 2 Minimum Order Amount for Customer Group. This plugin helps the admin configure a minimum order value per group of customers as a necessary condition before checkout.
- Admin can control customers order amount
- Customers will receive notification about the requirement
- Configuration is convenient for admin
We ensure that 4 excellent packages empower your Magento 2 store for the biggest sale season in this year. Hurry up! Let’s equip your store with these outstanding extensions to be ready for the highest sale holiday!