SEO plays a very significant role in boosting sales for every e-commerce website, including Magento stores. However, default Magento 2 does not contain enough functions for the best SEO performance. Don’t worry! A Magento 2 SEO Extension can remove those limits.
Want to boost your rankings? You need the best Magento 2 SEO Extension to do that. Here we introduce our best-seller: Magento 2 SEO Extension.
I. Why SEO Matters for E-commerce Websites
SEO stands for “Search Engine Optimization,” which means making a website friendly to search engines. This activity aims to help that website stand out in search engine result pages (SERPs).
So, why SEO matters for e-commerce websites?
First, good SEO performance makes your website noticeable in SERPs. Then, it can attract prospective customers to visit your website when they search for things you also buy. The more customers you reach, the more sales will happen. Furthermore, once your website appears at high positions in SERPs naturally, it will become more trusted.
Second, SEO is an economical method but brings higher traffic and conversion rates compared with paid marketing efforts. Good SEO performance delivers the right information that users need, unlike interrupting ads that drive them crazy.
For those reasons, never underestimate the importance of SEO if you want to sell more.
II. Drawbacks of SEO Features in Default Magento 2
Default Magento 2 itself embraces features to support SEO for Magento 2 websites, including Metadata, Sitemap, URL Rewrite tool, etc. Unfortunately, it still contains limitations that prevent you from the best SEO performance, such as:
- It’s impossible to customize Robot Meta Tag for each specific page.
- There’s no room for HTML. It also means there’s no HTML sitemap.
- There’s no Hreflang tag, which helps you avoid the duplicate content issue.
- Default variables of meta template are often not enough to describe products.
- For each frontend page, SEO analysis is not supported.
It is no longer a big deal as you can easily find an available and complete solution right here. Keep reading the next part for 12+ Magento 2 SEO Extension choices.
III. 12+ Magento 2 SEO Extensions to Boost Up Your Ranking
1. Best Magento 2 SEO Extension by BSS Commerce
Magento 2 SEO Extension is one of the best-sellers of BSS Commerce. The extension is the integration of significant SEO modules, covers full settings to boost up your rankings. At a reasonable price, it ensures high compatibility with no conflicts.
Features of Magento 2 SEO Extension:
- Rich Snippet: Highlights your store on SERPs more strongly with extra snippets: Price, Rating, Review, Availability, Brand, Custom Properties, etc. It also supports a search box to let customers search store items right in SERPs.
- Advanced Breadcrumbs: Magento 2 SEO Extension upgrades default breadcrumbs by advanced functions to make your store more friendly with both Google and customers.
- HTML Sitemap: Site visitors can easily navigate a website with an HTML sitemap. With best Magento 2 SEO Extension, store owners can get a sitemap including products, categories, CMS pages, and additional links and create one for each store view.
- XML Sitemap: Divided by date, category, and manufacture, this is surely the best interface for an XML site map ever.
- Robot Meta Tag: The module allows you to assign Robot Meta Tag for each URL to inform search engines which page they should not index.
- Hreflang tag: it is used to inform search engines like Google about multiple versions of the same content in different languages. Thanks to this, users can be served with the right content in a suitable language.
- Canonical tags: Those tags are used to alert search engines of the official version of a website. Then, you no longer worry about duplicate content issues or being penalized by Google.
- 301 redirects: Take customers to an alternative whenever they access a deleted page to improve user experience.
- Meta Tag Template: Magento 2 SEO Extension add more variables into meta templates
- ALT Tags: Create an Alt Tag template to use for all images. Those images are displayed on a grid for convenient management.
- External Links: Auto-mark external links as NO FOLLOW. In this way, Google crawlers will not follow these links and the power of your URL will not be transmitted inside.
- SEO toolbar: It gives you the results of your SEO on each page in the frontend.
- Especially, to express the thanks, BSS Commerce gives all customers who buy Magento 2 SEO Extension a free SEO Audit service so that you can keep track of your SEO performance better.
2. Magento SEO Extension by Mageplaza
Magento SEO Extension by Mageplaza was developed for any Magento 2 store with the following features:
- Prevent duplicate content issue
- Structured data
- Metadata Template
- Hreflang Tag
- SEO Report
- Enriched Rich Snippets
- HTML/XML Sitemaps
- SEO Checklist
- Link Alternate Tag: provide a link to an alternative version of a site easily.
- Cross-Linking: link all relevant pages together in a blink of an eye.
3. SEO Tool Kit for Magento 2 by Amasty
Which features does this module support?
- SEO analysis for any page
- Automated meta tags templates
- Enriched Rich Snippets
- Advanced pagination and Redirects
- Automated internal and external cross-links
- Advanced HTML/XML Sitemaps
- Unique product URLs against duplicate content
4. SEO Suite for Magento 2 by Mageworx
Being highly appreciated in the market, SEO Suite for Magento 2 can completely handle important SEO settings you need to boost up your site. At the price of $299, this module covers the following features:
- Streamlined page URLs and metadata
- Advanced HTML/XML Sitemaps
- Advanced Rich Snippets
- Complete arsenal of SEO tools
- Detailed SEO reports
5. Ultimate SEO Optimizer by FME Extensions
Another extension we recommend to you is Ultimate SEO Optimizer. It is a combination of 7 powerful tools that automate your SEO, which helps:
- Auto-generate SEO Meta Title, Description & Keywords Generate SEO
- Optimize Alt Tags for product images
- Support XML & HTML Sitemaps for store
- Add extended Rich Snippet
- Handle content language duplicates with Hreflang Tags
- Add No Index No Follow Tags to any page
- Add Canonical Tags to prevent duplication
6. Advanced SEO Suite for Magento 2 by Mirasvit
Most of the SEO configurations are included in this powerful module, which saves time and money for store owners and SEO specialists.
- Manage SEO configurations for pages, categories and layered navigation
- Highlight your website with advanced rich snippets
- Create Meta-tags by templates
- Generate advanced Sitemap for Google
- Control all redirects quickly and easily
- Configure canonical URLs
- Support SEO analysis of every page
Besides, $149 is a reasonable price making this module more favorable.
7. Magento 2 SEO Extension by Creare
This is one of the best Magento 2 SEO Extension which provides a set of smart tools to help solve SEO problems, such as:
- SEO checklist: inspect SEO performance in your store correctly.
- Canonical tags: solve the duplicate content issue.
- Structured data: contains specific information that is understandable to search engines.
- Metadata templates: accelerate the creation of page titles and meta descriptions.
- Google integration: integrate extra services by Google which are not available in default Magento 2.
8. Magento 2 SEO Pro Extension by Magedelight
Magento 2 SEO Pro Extension can enhance online stores’ visibility on SERPs to increase more traffic. How does this all-in-one Magento SEO Extension help you?
- Support a smart toolbar to review on-page SEO
- Track users activities by Facebook pixel
- Create flexible HTML/XML sitemap with ease
- Support Canonical tag
- Redirect users when they encounter the 404 error
- Serve dynamic meta tags
9. Best Magento 2 SEO Extension by Webkul
This SEO extension offers various tools and configurations to improve SEO performance of your store at a noticeable price ($149). Let’s look through the benefits it brings.
- Display more product information with advanced Rich Snippets
- Display categories of your store on SERPs
- Provide social sharing options
- Support SEO meter to analyze your SEO performance
- Generate sitemaps easily
10. SEO Suite for Magento 2 by Emipro Technologies
One more time, this is a module you should not ignore among other SEO extensions.
It provides you with:
- Powerful SEO dashboard
- Enhanced SEO templates
- Custom Robots.txt Editor and Meta Robots
- Canonical tags for duplicate pages
- SEO information rewriter
11. SEO Suite for Magento 2 by Swissuplabs
SEO Suite is a combination of various Magento SEO extensions. Therefore, it is also a good choice for those who expect a better ranking for their stores on SERPs.
- Auto-generate meta tags for product and category pages
- Add HTML sitemap
- Extend XML sitemap with more settings
- Add extra Rich snippets
- Support Hreflang tags
- Create cross-links with ease
12. Advanced SEO for Magento 2 by Activo
Finally, the last extensions also help you so much in boosting up your store is Advanced SEO by Activo with the following features:
- Support Category flat URL structure
- Provide additional Schema.org selections for category pages
- Enhance meta description templates
- Solve 404 errors and bad links
- Send report on SEO via email
- Optimize images with Alt Tag
IV. Wrapping Up
There’s no difficulty in finding Magento SEO Extensions in the market. However, the most suitable one will support you best in boosting up your rankings.
Related posts and services: