Here’s to help you find the best Magento 2 Google Analytics 4 extension for your store!
On July 1, 2023, Google will officially retire the Universal Analytics tool. That means online stores must move to Google Analytics 4 to continue keeping track of their customers and traffic.
However, the process of changing to Google Analytics 4 eCommerce and using eCommerce tracking can be quite complicated.
Thus, we wrote this article to introduce you to the top 5 best Google Analytics 4 extensions for Magento 2 store to help you easily take advantage of this new and powerful tracking solution.
What Is Google Analytics 4 Ecommerce?
As you know, Google Analytics is a free website analytics tool widely used to collect important business data.
You can use Google Analytics to track key metrics about website traffic and visitors (Page View, Bounce Rates, Traffic Sources, Session Times, etc). It also allows you to track real-time data of how many visitors are on the website, where they are from, and what they browse.
And Google Analytics 4 is its latest and most advanced version.
Compared to the old and familiar Universal Analytics version, Magento Google Analytics 4 brings out many new changes:
- Unlock more important eCommerce metrics (Conversion Rate, Product List Views, Checkout Step Drop-off, Per-Product Performance, Measurement of Cart Events, etc.)
- Better supports tracking multi-channel (web & app, cross-device, cross-platform)
- Focus on Event instead of Session (user-focused)
- Doesn’t depend on cookies to identify users
- Better integration with Google Ads
- Offer Machine Learning
That’s why you should set up the Google Analytics 4 eCommerce tool in your Magento store as soon as possible.
Why Do You Need A Google Analytics 4 Module?
First of all, we need to make it clear that you can set up Google Analytics by yourself.
LEARN NOW: Step-by-step guide on how to set up Magento Google Analytics 4 manually!
However, the process is really long and complicated, and it also requires some coding knowledge.
So the better solution is to install a Google Analytics 4 Magento 2 module. Not only can it help you quickly integrate GA4 with your Magento 2 store without technical knowledge, it also provides many advanced features to track data more easily and conveniently.
Top 5 Best Magento 2 Google Analytics 4 Extensions
Here is the review of the top 5 best Google Analytics 4 modules for Magento 2 in the market.
Magento 2 Google Analytics 4 by BSS Commerce
Price: $99 (BEST DEAL!)
Magento Google Analytics 4 module by BSS Commerce is definitely desired to be mentioned first in this topic, as it is one of the first GA4 modules in the market and one of the most powerful ones.
Right at the beginning of this year, BSS – a trusted Magento extension builder – released this extension to help you catch up with the changing of Google.
This module simplifies integrating your Magento 2 stores with Google Analytics 4. No need for any technical knowledge, you just have to input your GA4 Measurement ID into the module, and it will do the rest.
Moreover, this module allows you to track, capture and view important business data. It supports 5 default and most popular events with eCommerce tracking in real-time.
It also gives you the ability to identify products using product ID or SKU to track easier.
- Quickly integrate Google Analytics 4 with your Magento 2 store via GA4 ID
- Support 5 default and most popular events with eCommerce tracking in real-time.
- No manual event creation is required.
- Allow the admin to identify a product through product ID/SKU.
- Make it easier to track performance by brand.
- Enable the product variant feature from the backend.
PURCHASE NOW: The best Magento Google Analytics 4 module!
Google Analytics 4 by MageDelight
Magento GA4 by MageDelight allows eCommerce tracking with seamless integration to Google Analytics 4 with GTM support.
It lets you track your customer’s shopping journeys and actions using Google Analytics. This extension helps you deeply dive into the most-sought customer insights to study their expectations and interests to offer an enhanced user experience.
- Easy integration with GA4 using GTM
- Multi-store and multi-currency ready
- Track the number of times your product was added and removed from the shopping cart
- Track the conversion rates on the enterprise level
- Track customer journey on the store site
Google Analytics 4 Magento 2 by Meetanshi
This module by Meetanshi makes it easier for the store owners to integrate GA4 with their Magento 2 stores using Google Tag Manager.
It also allows you to track without manual event creation efforts and supports tracking important eCommerce events in the store.
- Easily integrate Google Analytics 4 with Magento 2 using GTM
- Real-time tracking for important eCommerce events
- No manual event creation efforts are required
Google Analytics 4 With GTM Support by WeltPixel
Price: $249 – $399
WeltPixel also offers a GA4 module for Magento with 2 versions: GA4 and GA4 Pro.
Both versions provide a fast and easy way to integrate GA4 with your store and track data.
The Pro version has additional features like avoiding missing orders, avoiding duplicate orders, Measurement Protocol Tracking, and Hyva Theme compatibility.
- Integrate Google Analytics 4 with Magento 2 store using GTM
- Track important eCommerce events
- Measurement Protocol Tracking (Pro version)
GA4 Enhanced Ecommerce Tracking by Scommerce
Enhanced Ecommerce Tracking by Scommerce is an advanced eCommerce tracking module that allows you to integrate many powerful tracking tools (Google Analytics 4, Facebook Pixel, Pinterest Tracking, etc.) with your store.
It also supports floodlight tracking/AWIN tracking.
- Implements Google Analytics 4 Tracking
- Implements Facebook Pixel, Pinterest Tracking, and many more
- Creates data layer for floodlight tracking/AWIN tracking
In this article, we have introduced to you the top 5 best Magento 2 Google Analytics 4 modules to help you integrate GA4 to your store and track data easily.
We hope this blog is helpful, and good luck to you!
BSS Commerce is one of the leading Magento extension providers and web development services in the world. With experienced and certified Magento developers, we commit to bringing high-quality products and services to optimize your business effectively. Furthermore, we offer FREE Installation – FREE 1-year Support and FREE Lifetime Update for every Magento extension.
CONTACT NOW to let us know your problems. We are willing to support you every time.