Let’s find out all the secret selecting tips and the most worthy 5+ Modules in Magento 2 that every startup in ecommerce doesn’t want to miss!
Magento is a popular open-source platform that has made remarkable gains in recent years. But, if you’re a Magento user, you’re undoubtedly aware that the default Magento installation does not include any extensions for online retailers. This is common because Magento is a platform, not an “all-in-one” solution for every business.
Hence, it’s never an easy task to start an ecommerce business, especially on Magento 2 platform. However, we cannot give up easily on this potential source because some obstacles exist.
Moreover, the Magento marketplace provides a plethora of extensions for companies looking to enhance their store features and provide clients with unique shopping experiences. As a result, with newbie startups, choosing the best Magento 2 modules that suit their need is becoming a big question. The burden of making a good decision falls on the businessman.
But, don’t worry. If you’re a newcomer in this industry, we’re ready to help you! In these sections below, we’ll provide you with all the best tips and tricks to selecting the most excellent Magento 2 modules and recommend the TOP 6+ extensions that every startup needs to have when launching their business for the first time.
Tips To Purchase The Best Magento 2 Modules
This guide is solely for you. Let’s look at some recommendations for purchasing the best Magento extensions for your e-commerce site.
Have a clear purpose for using modules in Magento 2
Before you choose a Magento 2 module, online shoppers need to jot down all the necessary features your store needs to enhance the performance and what is the modules’ purpose?
Then, remember to check these extensions’ functionality carefully. You need to know whether your intend-purchasing modules have all the features that can solve the problems of your ecommerce store or not. If the product fulfills your company’s requirements, you can proceed with the purchase.
One more thing, bear in mind that if you focus on the price while ignoring the functionality, you may end up with a useless, generic extension.
Check the Demo
After you have a firm grasp of the extension’s functionality and usage, the following step is to check its demo. The Magento 2 module’s demo illustrates how to use it and its features. As a result, you can determine whether or not the extension is adequately matched to your requirements.
A demo will also show you how the extension will work in your store. After installation, you can quickly check whether or not the extension works as you expect in the demo. Thus, you can be confident in the extension’s operation and the extent to which it will benefit your store. So, if you haven’t already checked out the extension’s live demo, I wouldn’t go any farther.
Reviews and ratings
One more vital tip we want to recommend you to use is to take a careful look at the Review and Rating Section of the products. It’s an ecommerce world so you probably can not know your Magento 2 modules is as good as the descriptions provided.
One effective way to get rid of this problem is to read the feedback of previous customers. It will tell you about other buyers’ experiences and how the extension performed in comparison to their expectations.
Not only look through the reviews at the product sites, but startups should also scour the feedback of these Magento providers on social media platforms. It can assist you in determining the company’s dependability and expertise.
After all, purchasing an extension is not a one-time transaction. You may require assistance with installation and configuration. In addition, if you are pleased with your first purchase, you may decide to make other purchases from the same company. It is the first step toward a long-term business connection between the owner of an e-commerce store and the extension development company.
Consider the support policy
The next tip on our list is to pay more attention to the Magento 2 modules support policy.
Picking a random Magento extension for your store will cause more harm than good. After purchasing the extension, you may require assistance with installation and configuration.
Is the Magento-provider company able to assist you with any extra services? Otherwise, you may have to incur the additional expense of hiring a Magento developer, which can delay your business’s flow and increase the company’s total cost.
Therefore, before deciding to purchase Magento 2 products, you must take a deep look into the company’s support policy. If a problem happens with the extensions after installation, who will be in charge of responding to those questions and fixing the issues?
The extension must be acquired from a service provider who offers pre-and post-purchase assistance. Furthermore, they have been a source of support for a long time. As a result, thoroughly review the service policies before selecting an extension.
BROWSER NOW 140+ free and premium Magento 2 Modules from BSS Commerce to extend the functionality of your online store!
Check version compatibility
Last but not least, version compatibility is also an important factor when it comes to choosing Magento 2 modules for your website. Remember to check that you are running the correct version of Magento in your e-commerce store.
After you’ve determined the Magento variation, check to verify if the Magento extension is compatible with it. If the extension is compatible with the Magento shop version, you can purchase it. Otherwise, you might need to locate one that works better with your e-commerce store.
5+ Best-suggested Extensions For Startups In Ecommerce
The first extension we suggest you install in your ecommerce store is Magento 2 One Step Checkout extension. This module will optimize the checkout process as well as enhance the customer experience for your store.
Specifically, Magento 2 One Step Checkout will cut up to half of the checkout time and assist you in reaching a new high conversion rate. Encourage customers to conclude their orders by keeping them focused on your checkout page with no distractions.
Let’s take a look at its highlighted features:
- Lightning setup with unlimited customization capacity.
- Elastic checkout with multiple addresses and automatic GeoIP detection.
- Fully geared for RESTful API and GraphQL API.
- Plug-n’-Play compatibility.
- Work well with GEOIP, Order Delivery, Checkout Custom Fields, Guest to Customer extensions.
- Compatible with popular payment methods and free support on highlight themes.
- Support all MageSolutions themes, Fastest and Infinit theme of Codazon, and all Alothemes themes. Cover all Magento payment options with popular & raising payment systems.
Secondly, Magento 2 SEO extension is one of the most indispensable modules for this must-have list. If you want your website and your products to stand out in Google Rank results, you definitely need this Magento 2 module.
This SEO extension, it’s will provide you with an all-in-one solution for your website. Moreover, it also helps your SEO become more friendly and attractive with all of the out-of-the-box functions.
Key features of this Magento 2 Module:
- All-in-one SEO solution for every website
- Make your site SEO-friendly with out-of-box functions
- Competitive price with premium quality
- High compatibility – no conflicts
- Rich snippets – make websites more highlighted on SERPs
- Advanced breadcrumbs – better site navigation
- HTML sitemap – give users an overview of websites
- XML sitemap – instruct google crawlers to read websites
- Robot meta tag – instruct crawlers to index websites
- Canonical tag – guarantee unique content
- HREFLANG tag – avoid duplicate content in multi-store views
- 301 redirects – increase user experience
- Meta tag template – auto-generate meta tags
- SEO toolbar – full SEO analysis for every frontend page
With this import and export extension combo, your Magento store will no longer waste its time when processing a large number of items. This module will break the limitation of the default Magento 2 and provide store owners with excellent features that will smooth and facilitate their import and export tasks.
Let’s find out more about this module’s functionalities:
- Import Export Product Reviews
- Import Export Categories
- Import Export URL Rewrites
- Import Export Wishlist Items
- Import Export CMS Pages
- Import Export Newsletter Subscribers
- Import Export Order
The next one, Promotion Bar is a feature that allows store owners to construct eye-catching promotion and notification bars to promote new products and notify critical news or changes.
The Magento 2 Promotion Bar extension enables store owners to design and personalize the most appealing promotional bars or banners. It’s never easy to attract the attention of buyers with these amazing features:
- Flexibly create promotion and notification bars.
- Visible on pages up to 5 positions.
- Show one or multiple promotions and notification bars in a slider.
- Target Promotion bar to customer groups and store views.
- Config valid date and expiry date for promotion bar display.
- Responsive to all devices.
Free Delivery Bar allows store owners to display a bar that shows clients the minimum cart total required to receive free shipping. It is unquestionably beneficial for every firm to tell customers about its free delivery policy explicitly.
Magento 2 Free Shipping Bar enables store owners to specify the minimum cart total for free shipping and display to clients their in cart value as well as the countdown amount till free delivery. There is no better approach to encourage orders to spend more money!
Get a glimpse of the features of this modules in Magento 2:
- Display a Magento 2 free shipping bar to show the amount left until free shipping.
- Auto-update the current cart total and the remaining amount
- Customize Magento 2 free shipping amount and message for each store view and currency.
- Display free shipping bar on multi places in the store: Homepage, product page, category page, etc.
- Include tax in the displayed subtotal on the message bar
- Show success message when buyer’s order reaches free shipping amount.
- Customize fonts and color of the free shipping bar and success message
Finally, Layered Navigation is a new tool that allows customers to filter and narrow their product search more easily and quickly using multiple product attributes.
Magento 2 Layered Navigation Multi-Select Extension with Ajax Filter generates a smart product filter to assist the consumers in quickly finding the things store owners are looking for.
Highlighted features of this Magento 2 modules:
- Layered navigation with multi-select for Magento 2
- AJAX product filter for fast loading speed
- Flexible product attribute display modes: checkbox, dropdown, visual swatch, text swatch
- Layered Navigation for Magento 2 by price range with slider and input box
- More Shop By option with product filter by rating attribute
- Responsive to mobile devices
The section above is our best tips and tricks for every startup entrepreneur to select the best Magento 2 modules. We also provide the TOP 6+ needed extensions for you to choose from when starting your business on the Magento 2 platform! Hope it helps!
BSS Commerce is one of the leading Magento extension providers and web development services in the world. With experienced and certified Magento developers, we commit to bringing high-quality products and services to optimize your business effectively. Furthermore, we offer FREE Installation – FREE 1-year Support and FREE Lifetime Update for every Magento extension.
CONTACT NOW to let us know your problems. We are willing to support you every time.