As an extension provider, we always would like to provide you with a complete solution to help resolve a bunch of issues at once. We offer this group of Magento 2 Import Export modules to free yourself from manual tasks in the backend or simply overcome the limitation of default features.
Here are 4 strongest points the combo can surely satisfy you compared to extensions from others:
- Most user-friendly - our Import Export modules are extremely easy to use, even for non-technical store owners.
- Functions are out-of-box, including all must-have features of an Import Export extension.
- Better your migration or website upgrade
- Save your budget up to 27% - Buy 1 & Get All
As you may know, default Magento 2 only supports importing/exporting some elements such as products, advanced pricing, customers, and tax rates. In case you migrate/update to Magento 2 or move to another website, there is no way to import/export other data but technical solutions or manual methods.
No need to worry anymore! Our Magento 2 Import Export extensions break all limitations by these following features:
Have problems in default import in Magento 2?
Never mind! Our Magento 2 Import Export extension combo stays here to bring very new and advanced features and help you perform additional Import tasks efficiently.
Putting a large amount of data to Magento 2 websites now becomes more agile and effortless than ever before.
- Import attribute code, attribute set, attribute group code,... for product attributes
- Import ratings, review titles, description, status, store view,... for product reviews
- Import parent category, image, products, description, meta data,... for categories
- Import product ID, category ID, store ID, old paths, new paths,... for URL rewrites
- Import products SKU & quantity, users information, store views,... for wishlist items
- Import title, content heading, URL key, layout,... for CMS pages
- Import IDs, emails, status, store view,... for newsletter subscribers
- NEW! Import order information for all type of products
Just prepare a CSV file with the necessary information, you can promptly import all of them to the store without any effort.
This sample CSV file is provided along with each specific module for you to complete data and check validity before importing.
Let’s take a look at these following CSV files for each type of the Import:
These extensions always show a successful message for users along with the number of rows inserted to the website.
In addition, it is very advantageous for the admin to be informed about the errors happening during the process so that they can timely revise the file and fix all issues quickly.
In case you desire to get every available data on the website for particular purposes, nothing is more time-saving than the export function - every information is included in a CSV file in the blinks of an eye.
We always make best efforts to provide you with the most advanced and complete Magento 2 Import Export extensions. By developing new functionality, we hope you have no trouble operating and managing migrations or upgrade data on your website.
Coming soon features are on the way:
- Import Export Configurable Products: quickly create a vast of configurable products without manually adding one by one.
- Schedule Automatic Import Export: control time to implement Import and Export automatically.
- Import Export Admin Log - Admin can check the history or previous actions of Import and Export for better management.
- Support more file types (XML and JSON) and additional file sources (Google Sheets, and FTP/sFTP)