Why Do You Need Magento 2 Order Management?
Order management is the process of taking, organizing, tracking, and satisfying customers’ purchase requests. Long story short, it is the process of fulfilling customers’ needs after they purchase.
Undeniably, it has a significant role in business operations. Managing orders effectively can bring so many benefits to your store.
Magento 2 administrating orders is always a challenging task. The more clients you have, the more data you have to process. Especially with the lack of order processing feature in the Magento default, it can slow down your business.
Hence, BSS Commerce brings all needed Magento Order Management modules to create an efficient system that corrects all order flow steps from both the front-end and back-end.
Top-node Features of Magento 2 Order Management Extensions
Equipped your website with our Magento 2 Order Management extension suite, you can:
- Adding custom fields on the checkout page: The default Magento checkout is not informative enough, making it hard to collect all sufficient information to satisfy your customers. But you can add any custom fields at ease and use these fields as Magento 2 order attributes to support the order fulfillment with Checkout Custom Field.
- Speed up Magento payment process: Magento 2 default still shows certain drawbacks with the invoice process because admins must manually create invoices and shipments one by one. But you can resolve this limitation and increase work efficiency by generating invoices and shipments automatically with Auto Invoice.
- Custom Order Number: Magento 2 edit order feature is necessary to reduce paperwork and keep business information safe. It’s also a way to impress your customers with high sales numbers. You can easily change the order number, invoice number, shipment, and credit memo number with Custom Order Number.
- Automatically cancels pending and spam orders: Cancelling orders manually is very time-consuming work. But you can easily automatically cancel pending orders after an amount of time set up by you with Auto Cancel Order and delete test orders or canceled orders with Delete Order.
- Allow customers to pick up the expected delivery date and time: Some customers might want the product immediately or on a specific date. You can optimize your delivery schedule to fulfill any complex scenarios with Order Delivery Date.
- Enable customer return order extension: Allowing customers to submit order return and refund requests with Refund Request by Customer.
- Improve the shipping and payment options: Admins can have more control over shipping and payment methods in the backend. You can generate free shipping orders with Admin Shipping Method and create a payment method validated only in the backend with Admin Payment Method.
- Import and Export categories: You can easily import and export multiple categories via a CSV with Magento 2 Import Export extension.
Find what you need yet? Please take a look at our list of Magento Order Management and order now to receive Free installation, Free lifetime update, 30-day money-back, and 1-year support from our trusted and certified Magento 2 professional developers!