Login in advance!
Every professional B2B merchant knows the login function is the very first security wall to protect the valuable content, like price, product lists or product details, from unwanted visitors.
With an account, customers can also track their orders and ask for supports easily.
Hence, Force Login is the very first in Magento 2 B2B Extension to introduce. You can:
- Hide specific page types or the whole site from non-logged-in visitors
- Redirect those guests to another page, say Login page
- Enable or disable registration link from the guests
- Streamline the purchase experience after logging in
The second security wall to protect your content is the "Catalog Permission"
Accordingly, you can grant access to specific categories, sub-categories or CMS pages on the base of the customer group.
Those not permitted will be redirected to another page for more information or to streamline their experience.
- Only Wholesalers can visit the "B2B Category" and products under that category
- The individual products are available to visit, but unrestricted customer groups cannot see the whole B2B Category
Every Magento 2 wholesale extension should have these features.
Check Magento B2B demo above to see how it works.
If the guest has not had an account, you can enable the registration link at their fingertips. However, remember "Trust, but Verify!"
You should not accept every registration like the default, which is not recommended as Magento 2 B2B features. Otherwise, ready to handle bunches of junk accounts.
Instead, take some time to research and ensure that the register is trustworthy for the long-term relationship.
Our Registration extension included in Magento 2 B2B Extension Suite helps:
- Create a new sign-up form for B2B customers
- Preview/accept/pending/reject the registers
Wanna get diverse information from your B2B customers in the first place?
If you are using the normal registration form, you may lack a lot of data to generate buyer persona and plan business strategies due to the default limitation.
Although Magento 2 B2B Registration module can solve this issue, it is not still enough! You need more than that.
Not only in the registration but also in other pages where you can take advantage to gather customer data.
Magento 2 Customer Attributes extension now gives you a hand to collect as much information as possible at various places on your website.
- Add unlimited customer attributes and customer address attributes
- Support 9 input types to create customer attributes
- Display customer attributes in Registration, Checkout page and Order Detail page
- Allow customers to manage customer attributes in My Account
- Include customer attributes in emails and transaction documents
- Allow admin to create customers with custom attributes in the backend
While B2C transactions are often involved with personal buying decisions, the B2B transaction management is much more complicated with the participation of a team.
That’s why, a Company Account for multiple sub-users is on demand to associate all individuals of a company under a shared account, by which the users can access the data resources based on their roles and permissions.
- Allow creating company account in frontend and backend
- Approve/Disapprove company account registration in Customer grid
- Create and manage multiple users of the company account at ease
- Define roles and permissions for specific users with clicks
- Coming Soon - Order Approval Request permission and Reports
By default, the admin can create multiple users, but none of which helps him/her burden the workload when it comes to B2B transactions.
For that reason, we build a role with necessary resources and accesses for a sales representative to manage the relationship with his/her customers - for example, updating on the customer information, proceeding orders, and receiving related email messages.
All you need is to install this B2B Solution Magento 2 package and create a professional team of sales reps.
- Add "Sales Rep" to user roles of Magento 2
- Create unlimited "Sales Rep" and "Admin Sales Rep" accounts
- Assign customers to specific sales reps from admin
- Update the appointment of sales rep via email and in My Account
- Allow professional management in Sales Rep View
- Coming Soon - Frontend Sales Rep Options, Reports, History Log
Pricing is another aspect you should improve with our Magento 2 B2B extension package.
For the B2B business, the argument about "hide or show price" does not hold any water. It is natural that your price is flexible for specific quantity, for different customer groups or from times to times.
You had better hide it and promote customers to take further actions for the price, for example, login or direct contact. This not only protects your competitive advantages but also creates a conversation with potential customers.
The Hide Price for Magento 2 B2B features are to do so:
- Hide price on specific products or categories and per customer group
- Customize the "add to cart" button into a hide price message
Beside the Hide Price message, we provide a "Request for Quote" function in the B2B Solution Magento 2 for you and customers to manage the pricing negotiation more professionally.
These two Magento 2 B2B features provide much convenience.
For you, merchants:
- Show "Add to Quote" button for products and per customer group
- Track, preview, and manage the quote request
- Set an expiry date and reminder for the approved quotes
For B2B customers:
- Add products to quote list and attach the negotiating message
- Move the approved quotes to shopping cart in one click
- Resubmit the request to streamline the price quotation process
Also, install B2B for Magento 2 solution to leverage the ordering process to be FASTER!
For B2B customers, a lightning-fast ordering is far more important than catalog browsing. If you fail to satisfy them, customers will leave for other websites. Our "B2B Quick Order Form" is in place for customers to search and order any products within one form.
- Quickly search products by their names or SKUs
- Quickly order various Magento 2 product types
- Quickly import the CSV file of bulk products
- Quickly add multiple products to the cart
- Quickly create wholesale order form in minutes
Try Magento Wholesale Extension Fast Order demo to figure out how "fast" the ordering process is!
Although a fast order form is recommended, it doesn’t mean you can overlook your catalog page. Customers can also browse your product list page to order more. If so, make your catalog quick to order as well.
Keep uncover fantastic features of our Magento Wholesale Extension Suite with the built-in Add Multiple Products to Cart:
- Show checkout box, qty box and "add to cart" button on the product list page
- Support Ajax popup to select options of products
- Display success popup for customers to check out or continue shopping
- Work will almost all product types
Wherever customers want to add products to cart, you should keep the “quick” factor in mind. Configurable Product Grid Table View is added to the Magento 2 B2B Module to show off your configurable products and their associated products in a user-friendly way.
Almost all information is transparent right at the customers’ fingertips.
- Choose customer group to apply the grid table view display
- Show child products and attributes (SKU, unit price, stock number, etc.) in grid
- Add multiple products at different quantities to cart in one click
- Be user-friendly and responsive
For B2B customers, the wishlist is more than a "love" list but a "need" list. Thus, a 1-for-all wishlist like the default is sucking!
With our Magento 2 B2B Extension package, to be specific, the Multiple Wishlists, customers have more room to manage their wanted products: One for "Regular Purchases"; Another for "1st Quarter"; One more for "2nd Quarter".
- Create unlimited wishlists for easier control and tracking
- Add product to any wishlist via popup
- Supports more functions to manage better: search, create/delete; move; copy; etc.
Each customer group has its buying power. If you want to maximize your possible sales, you can set a minimum order value to pass through the checkout.
Simple Magento 2 B2B features, but turn out the significant effects: Promote sales; Ensure a healthy profit margin, and Increase the cost-efficiency.
This MOA for Magento B2B module can:
- Define minimum order amount per customer message
- Tailor relevant message to inform of the order requirement
- Disable “Proceed to Checkout” button in case of the under-valued orders
Do not let any experience fail short. Even when customers are dissatisfied, for whatever reasons, and they request a refund. Make it comfortable!
Both you and customers know this process is time-consuming. Let alone, thinking of the large order value, it costs an extra amount - for sure.
As B2B customers make frequent and repeated orders once in a while, why do not you refund them by store credit? It saves time and money.
Our Magento B2B module suite allows doing so:
- Refund store credits to customers’ accounts
- Allow buyers to spend store credit on their purchase
- Enable both the admin and the customers check the credit wallet - at a breeze
In a B2B reorder scenario, speed and accuracy are paramount to retain customers and turn them into your loyal.
Hence, a comfortable and converting experience is to access the order history quickly; search for wanted products smartly; customize order quantities and options in seconds, and add bulk products to cart.
The Reorder Product List of Magento 2 B2B Extension package is developed to solve the problem:
- Gather all ordered products in one list to search and shop
- Search products smartly and view the information in a popup
- Add multiple products to cart in one go
- Work with all Magento 2 product types
Check the demo above to see how a Magento B2B module for Reorder helps!