Call for Price Feature
Above basic Hide Price features seem quite enough. However, B2B merchants need a more convenient way to collect customer information and manage the price request.
Magento Call for Price configurations are added to fit that demand.
- Apply Magento Call for Price to products, categories, & customer groups
Similarly, merchants can enable Magento 2 Call for Price extension's features for particular customer groups, categories, or right on product edit pages.
- Exclude product IDs from "call for price" function
- Customize and link the custom Add to cart to Call for Price form
Merchants can also replace Add to Cart button with custom text linked to a Call for Price popup so that customers can submit a price request easily.
This field form can be customized for the purpose of gathering information.
- Support AntiSpam Protection using reCaptcha
When allowing customers to submit the request for the price, merchants might sometime face the headache of spam.
That time, just enable Google reCaptcha for AntiSpam purpose.
- Gather all price request in one visible grid
When the customer submits the Call for Price successfully, their information will be saved in the Customer Inquiry List.
The admin can check the request information sent and reply the customer timely, generally via email set in advance.
- Send email to notify the admin of Call for Price request
- Set up an email to send price for the customers