Do You Still Request B2B Customers to Call for Price?
The fact is, B2B customers are hardly satisfied with the price published on the website. They; hence, call or email you for a price quotation of large/frequent orders.
This process takes time and human resources to follow up and convert a quote to order.
But it is the old story of the offline B2B business.
When you go online, try to provide your customers with a professional tool so that they can send their quotation requests and be updated on the result on the fly.
Our Magento Quote extension, so-called Request for Quote for Magento 2 solution, comes as a versatile solution.
>>> Click to Learn The Full Process of Magento 2 B2B Quote Here!
How Magento 2 Request for Quote Extension Supports Online B2B Price Quotation?
We all know how complex the quoting in B2B is. The process becomes even more challenging when it comes to the online Request for Quote for Magento 2 process, without the direct involvement of salespeople. Still, you must ensure the quick and convenient navigation from the quote submission until the deal is successfully sealed.
Here we help:
Add Any Products to Quote Cart
If B2B customers are in the interest of a product, present them a direct way to deal with it.
Using Magento 2 Quote extension (a.k.a advanced Magento 2 B2B Quote) by BSS Commerce you can enable the “Add to Quote” button for all or specific products of any type. That way, customers can add multiple products to the quote request right on the Product page; Category page; Search page; Wishlist page; Compare page; and CMS widget.
Sometimes, you only want to enable the add to quote on specific Magento 2 categories. Our solution also completes this task at ease.
All added-to-quote products will be listed in the quote cart for customers to:
- Update the quote items
- Attach notes to each quote item. Say “Please send me the price for 20 units”
- Add a comment for the whole quote request, for example, about the shipping method
- Submit the quote request
Streamline Quote Management
Both the admin and customers need convenient ways to keep track of the quote request. Professionally, you should require customers to login to request a quote.
- Once logging in, customers can manage all the quote request under My Quotes section
- In the backend, the admin can check all R4Qs in the grid. Then, make relevant actions: Accept, Update, Define Expiry Date, or Reject the request.
- Email notifications are sent upon the action of the admin and customers.
Smartly Update on Price Negotiation
On the default, even when you and your customers already agree upon the quotation via the phone, converting it to an online order will take you another ton of time to set up the price rule or create order in the backend.
Magento 2 Request for Quote extension free installation changes the story …
The admin can personalize the price per quote request
- Adjust the quantity of the quote item
- Customize the unit price accordingly
- Add new products to the quote request
- Attach a comment to specify the quote decision
The customers, in turn, can:
- Convert the quote to order with the agreed price and quantity
- Resubmit the quote request with new price and quantity
- No need to create a new quote request as many other Magento 2 Quote extensions
Full Features of Magento 2 Quote Extension
- Enable “Add to Quote” for any products, categories or for customer groups
- Define minimum quote amount per custom group
- Require login to submit the quote
- Approve, reject, or customize the quote
- Add more products to quote
- Personalize the quoted price per request
- Set up request for quote email notifications
- Add multiple products to quote from the product page; catalog page; wishlist page; compare page; and CMS widget
- Attach notes and comment to specify the quote request
- Manage all submitted quotes in My Quote section
- Update on the quote status via email
- Resubmit the quote request without creating a new quote
- Magento 2 Convert quote to order and checkout in clicks
Get The Ultimate Magento 2 Quote Extension Now!
>>> Magento 2 Quote Extension Free Installation | 1-year Support | Lifetime Update <<<