PERSONAL INFORMATION THE APP COLLECTS
Additionally, we may collect Personal Data about you when you voluntarily provide such information, including from the following categories and sources:
– Your store name and store email address
– Customers’ email address
– Information we receive when providing technical or customer support for you.
The information is required according to specific services. If you refuse to provide the information requested, please consider uninstalling our app from your Shopify Stores
Moreover, if you access the BSS Commerce website (the “Site”), we might also collect personal information using the following technologies: “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org . “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- Generate and save app configurations for your store
- Contact with you to resolve your problem when using our app
- Use to run some features on our app
- Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services
INFORMATION STORAGE AND RETENTION
Your personal & customer data will be stored on the server of BSS Commerce until you send a cancellation request or uninstall our app from your store.
BSS Commerce is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. BSS Commerce has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
OUR COOKIES POLICY
Cookies are small text files stored on a user’s browser created when users visit websites. Cookies improve a user’s experience by remembering login information, theme selection, preferences and other custom functions.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our app may contain links to other websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
SUMMARY OF YOUR RIGHTS UNDER GDPR
A. EUROPEAN PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area, you have the following rights –
- Right to be informed: You are entitled to know whether we hold your Personal Information and the purpose your Personal Information is processed.
- Right of access: You are entitled to obtain a copy of your Personal Information, together with an explanation of the categories of Personal Information being processed, the purposes of such Processing, and the details of third parties to whom the Personal Information may have been disclosed to.
- Right to rectification: You are entitled to correct/update your Personal Information available with us.
- Right to erasure: You are entitled to get your Personal Information erased from Our customer relationship management (CRM) databases. Please note that we need to retain certain Personal Information about you for legal and internal business reasons, such as fraud prevention. We will retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to provide you with the websites and apps you are eligible to use and as needed to comply with our legal obligations and enforce our agreements.
- Right to data portability: You are entitled to obtain and reuse your Personal Information. You can either obtain the Personal Information from Us or, in turn, provide it to a third party (if you so wish) or ask Us to transfer your Personal Information directly to a third party.
- Right to object/restrict Processing or both: You have a right to object/restrict the Processing of your Personal Information in some circumstances, including where the Personal Information is inaccurate (for the period during which we are verifying the Personal Information), the Personal Information is no longer required in light of the purpose of Processing, or in connection with direct marketing (you can prevent/discontinue marketing communications to you by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your Personal Information), or by utilizing opt-out mechanisms in the emails we send you. You shall also have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning and similarly significantly affecting you.
In the above cases, we will retain minimum Personal Information to note that you opted out from being contacted again. For the exercise of any of the above-mentioned rights, please write to Us at email@example.com.
B. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a resident of California, this section provides additional details about the personal information we collect about you and your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act, or “CCPA.”
Subject to certain limitations, the CCPA provides you the right to request:
- That we provide you access to details on the categories or specific pieces of personal information we collect and/or sell (including how we use and disclose this information, and to whom we may sell it);
- That we delete any of your personal information;
- To opt-out of any “sale” of your personal information that may occur; and
- To not be discriminated against for exercising any of the above rights.
If you would like to request that we exercise your California privacy rights under the CCPA, please send us an email. We will verify your request using information associated with your account, including your email address. Further identification may be required. You may also designate an authorized representative to act on your behalf.
Company_name will not sell your personal information without your prior consent. If you want to opt-out of the sale of your personal information, please send us an email.
C. NEVADA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Nevada law requires us to share with certain Nevada residents the option to opt-out of the “sale” of “personally identifiable information,” as defined by Nevada law. We do not engage in such activity; however, if you are a Nevada resident who has purchased goods or services from us, you may submit a request under Nevada law to opt-out of any potential future sales by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Policy Effective From: 08/08/2022
Policy Last Updated: 08/08/2022