Happy Lunar New Year!
In January 2023, we had a long Lunar New year holiday, but it didn’t mean we were less focused on bringing the best to our clients.
The most important news last month was that we just released the Magento 2 Google Analytics 4 extension.
Google Analytics 4 module for Magento 2 allows you to easily track your website performance by collecting event-based data from both websites and apps.
We also released the Hyva compatible package for 5 more modules:
- Magento 2 Ajax Add To Cart
- Magento 2 B2B Registration
- Magento 2 Multiple Store View Pricing
- Magento 2 Pre-Select Shipping/Payment
More on the compatibility updates to help you catch up with new-edge technology as follows:
- Magento 2 One Step Checkout: Compatible with Magento 2.4.5
- Magento 2 Company Account: Compatible with Magento ver 2.4.5. and PHP 8.1
- Magento 2 Hide Price/Call for Price: Compatible with GraphQL package & Support PWA
- Magento 2 Multiple Store View Pricing: Compatible with EE M2.4.5
- Magento 2 Product Questions: Fix compatibility with M2.4.4
Besides that, we do bug fixing and update available extensions.
For the details, you can read more below!
Magento 2 One Step Checkout
One Page Checkout extension helps simplify the checkout process by gathering 3 checkout steps on one page, which optimize the checkout experience.
In version v2.3.1, we fixed the bug of not showing saved shipping addresses on the checkout page.
Magento 2 Product Label
Magento 2 Product Label allows you to create custom labels for your products.
In version v1.2.2, we fixed the bug resizing image label caused by the PHP version.
Magento 2 Company Account
Magento 2 Company Account allows creating unlimited sub-users of a company account and grants them different roles and access levels.
In v1.2.2, we updated as below:
- Fix pagination and other errors
- Fix data type casting error
- Optimize code
We also updated GraphQL APIs to create and delete sub-users.
Magento 2 Custom Option Absolute Price and Quantity
Magento 2 Custom Option Absolute Price and Quantity extension overrides the limitation of Magento by adding absolute price and absolute quantity for the custom options.
Last month, we released 2 updated versions.
In version v1.1.5
- Update: Include custom option quantities via Rest API created orders
- Fix bug: Custom options are not visible on product edit page and frontend of existing products
In version v1.1.6:
- Fix bug: di:compile
Magento 2 Multiple Store View Pricing
Multiple Store View Pricing for Magento 2 allows you to set up different prices for the same product on each store view of Magento store and supports setting up base currency per store view easily.
In version v2.3.2 for M2.4.5 EE, we fixed 2 bugs:
- Fix bug reindex price
- Fix bug run cmd setup:upgrade(php8.1), di compile
Magento 2 Social Login
Magento 2 Social Login extension allows customers to log in to the Magento website through their social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus…
Version v1.1.2 has 2 updates:
- Fix bug of not being able to get a primary email address from Twitter
- Fix link Create API Twitter and Create API Microsoft account
*Note: The latest version of the BSSCommerce extension is available on your account.
Please login to your account and go to My Downloadable Products to get the link to update the version on your site.
Besides manually installing Magento 2 extensions via SSH, we also support installing via composer.
ADVANTAGES OF USING COMPOSER:
- Quick installation
- Easy management
- Synchronization with Marketplace
Please take a look at our guide for composer installation support:
If you have any questions or require any assistance, please feel free to contact us.
We are always willing to support you.
For more reference, see our Magento 2 Extension Update in November 2022.