Magento 2 Multiple Store View Pricing is the best solution for administrators who have multiple store views, several things need to be managed. With this module, sellers can set up different prices for the same product on each store view of Magento store, and it supports setting up base currency per store view easily.
Specifically, the main functions of Magento 2 Multiple Store View Pricing are:
- Set up different prices (cost, regular, special prices, etc.) per at-store view in Magento 2
- Checkout easily with the base currency of the store view
- Select base currency for each store view
- Restful API & GraphQL API
- Compatible with M2.4.5 and M2.4.6
>> How to set up Magento 2 Multiple Store View Pricing here.
NEW UPDATE: Allow import product's tier prices in store view scope
COMING SOON: Works well with the Magento Venia storefront