With the new generation of Analytics called Magento 2 GA4, you can easily track your website performance by collecting event-based data from both websites and apps. Ideally, our module simplifies integrating your Magento 2 stores with GA4 without technical knowledge.
Integrate GA4 directly without the support of Google Tag Manager:
- Quickly integrate GA4 with your Magento 2 store via GA4 ID
- There is no need to create events manually. No more technical issues!
- Support 5 default and most popular events with eCommerce tracking in real-time.
- The admin can identify a product through product ID/SKU.
- Additionally, the Magento 2 Google Analytics 4 makes it easier to track performance by brand. The administrator can select the brand characteristic from the backend,
- Enable the product variant feature from the backend.
- Support conversion tracking for multiple 3rd-party payment methods.
>> Watch the tutorial video here!
- Compatible with Hyva Theme
- Compatible with Magento 2.4.6
- Compatible with BSS Layered Navigation and BSS Magento 2 One Step Checkout extension
ACCESS DEMO SITE:
1/ Luma Backend Demo
- User: admin
- Pass: demo123@#
It can be quite complicated to manually integrate Magento 2 stores with GA4, as eCommerce setups require many importing steps and some coding knowledge. Therefore we suggest you come to the GA4 migration service by BSS Commerce to ensure the best practices.