Humans are different, so are their demands. It’s not “something” surprising for store owners that each customer has varied requirements for each product.
So, the fastest way to win the customer’s heart is to set up your Magento 2 dependent custom options as detailed as possible. If the color, size, text, or dimensions are all included in a well-visualized and comprehensive product page, it will unquestionably attract customers and gain their favor.
Although Magento 2 by default also offers the add products attribute functionality, its range of possibilities is far too limited. Setting product variants necessitates a significant effort, especially when dealing with large volumes of data.
>>> WAIT for a second and CLICK 10+ Magento 2 Custom Options Extension Free & Paid you should never miss!
But don’t worry, we’re here to help you overcome this obstacle. In the following sections, we’ll provide you with the most appropriate definition of Magento 2 Dependent Custom Options and suggest the top 7+ best extensions in the current market.
Let’s glide down and grasp all the noteworthy modules!
A. Definition of Magento 2 Dependent Custom Options
Dependent Custom Option in Magento 2 is a feature that can display the product child options when its parents’ options are selected. This extension improves the usability of custom options and enables merchants to create product option dependencies.
For instance, if you’re selling T-shirts and your items are available in various sizes such as US05, US06, US07 and different color options (Blue, White) for the same model. There are some options listed below:
US05 is available in Blue
US06 is available in White
US07 is available in Blue, White
This extension allows you to set dependencies between product options, allowing you to offer the above scenarios to customers for a product.
>>> LET’S OBTAIN ALL of the top-notch Magento 2 Import Export Extensions NOW!
B. TOP 7+ Effective Magento 2 Dependent Custom Options Extension in 2021
The first extension we want to mention in our list is the dependent custom option developed by BSS Commerce. This module allows you to add an unlimited number of custom options based on the value of a specific option.
In the frontend, you have complete control over how child options are displayed. For example, dependent custom options can be set up to be shown only on parent option specifications.
Let’s take a look at the highlighted features of this Magento 2 dependent custom options:
- Easily make product custom options dependent on each other
- Create multiple dependent options
- Hide the child option value or display all
- Can config child and parent dependent options right on the product page
- Support product types such as simple, configurable, bundle (without dynamic pricing), virtual, and downloadable products.
- Enable to duplicate dependent custom options when duplicating products
Generally, these features are straightforward, but they’re also instrumental in directing customers to complete their wanted order and increasing sales opportunities. Therefore, both the customers and the store owners benefit from this module simultaneously.
One more excellent point of this extension is its affordable price which only costs you 99$ for the Community Edition and 249$ for the Enterprise Edition of this plugin. Moreover, they also provide free installation, free lifetime updates, free 1-year support and 30-day money back.
If you’re searching for a Magento 2 advanced custom options extension, this one is exactly for you!
2. Magearray Magento 2 Custom Dependent Options
The second one in our top-notch Magento 2 dependent custom options list comes from Magearray. This extension improves the usability of your Magento 2 website’s custom options. It enables the setting of dependencies among a product’s custom options, which helps load product options based on the option selected on the product page.
Here are the key features of this module:
- Custom options load dynamically on the product page as per the configuration.
- Easy management.
- Admin can set dependent custom options for a simple product.
If you want to purchase this extension, you need to pay $49.00 for the Community Edition of this Magento 2 Dependent Custom Options extension and an additional $50.00 for installation service.
3. Magento 2 Dependent Custom Options Gallery by Firebearstudio
Our next suggestion on the list is the dependent custom options gallery module of Firebearstudio. Same as the features of these two extensions above, it’s allows online store owners to configure product option dependencies.
Thus, you can do this by assigning multiple custom options to your parent products and making some of their values depend on one another. This function is advantageous for merchants who sell products that come in a wide range of colors, sizes, materials, designs, and other options.
Let’s dig into this Magento 2 advanced custom options extension’s core features:
- Product options dependency
- Ability to create multiple dependent options
- Product values can be set as required and optional
- Possibility to add images for product attributes
- Different image layouts
- Descriptions and notes displayed for product options
- Custom product options templates
- Ability to assign the same template to multiple products
- Possibility to import options from one product to another
- Import and export custom options and templates via CSV.
>>> CLICK AND GET ALL the Top 25 Incredible Magento 2 B2B Modules That Boost Wholesales!
4. Amasty Custom Product Option Templates for Magento 2
Another best Magento 2 advanced custom options extension included in the list today is Magento 2 custom options template by Amasty.
This module is designed to provide additional product customizations directly on the product page. It also gives buyers a wide range of product options in Magento 2 store such as adding item information, price variations or several related child product and services.
Besides, this extension can effortlessly configure the display of custom options by using swatches and dependencies.
Have a look at its function below:
- Display custom options as text, color and image swatches
- Quickly assign templates to many products in bulk
- Manage variants display with flexible option dependencies
- Duplicate product variations to quickly create new templates
- Conveniently manage all option patterns from the grid
Due to the remarkable functionality, the price is relatively high. This plugin costs about 195€ for the Community Edition and 489€ for the Enterprise Edition.
5. Magento 2 Custom Options Dependency by Pektsekye
The following extension we want to recommend to you is designed by Pektsekye. Similar to almost all features of these modules we have listed above, it generates multiple options that are interdependent with each other. Therefore, customers can see and choose the options that are relevant to them.
Moreover, on the merchants’ side, they can also create a guide that directs customers to their suitable color, size and location options.
Here are the main function of this Magento 2 dependent custom options:
- Make product options dependent on each other
- Customers can see and select only applicable options
- Each selected option will lead to a suitable size, location, or color options
- Import custom options from product to product
- Export / Import custom options as .csv file
Although all of its features are appropriate for store owners to enhance their customer experience, its price is fairly low when compared to the other extensions. It costs you only 75$ if you purchase the Community Edition.
6. Magento 2 Custom Options by Magezon
The last extension on our best-options list is Magezon Magento 2 custom option. This module enables store owners to add customizable options to original products via various input types. So that they can save time by bulk-assigning templates to products and using smart dependency to control the display of custom options.
Get the eyes to find out which features concluded in this Magento 2 advanced custom options extension now:
- Create, Manage, And Assign Custom Options Templates
- 10 Input Types Supported
- Flexible Product Pricing
- Color/Image/Text Swatches For Visual Appeal
- 5 SKU Policies To Form Final Products In Cart And Order
- Shareable Link For Better Marketing And Communication
- Control The Display Of Custom Options With Smart Dependency
- Save Time And Mange Stock Easily With The Option Link Feature
- Option Import Export
In addition, the price of the Magento 2 advanced custom options extension is 129$, which is very affordable. However, if you need any installation support, you must pay an extra 50$ for this service.
7. Custom Option Template for Magento 2 by Webkul
Magento 2 advanced custom options module made by Webkul is another good recommendation for your site. It enables you to create as many custom options as you like and add them to your products. Each product can have several custom options added by the administrator.
- Assign/ unassign (massively or partially) desired custom options to specific products.
- Create custom options from the backend.
- Select multiple options types.
- Auto-change the product price according to selected options.
These Magento 2 Dependent Custom Options we mentioned above are the best options for merchants to optimize their stores and provide customers with the most comfortable shopping experience.
Hopefully, our recommendations will help you decide which Magento 2 advanced custom options extension best suits your business!
If you are still bewildered about which extension, contact us through the comment section below! Thank you for your time!
BSS Commerce is one of the leading Magento extension providers and web development services globally. With experienced and certified Magento developers, we commit to bringing high-quality products and services to optimize your business effectively. Furthermore, we offer FREE Installation – FREE 1-year Support and FREE Lifetime Update for every Magento extension.
CONTACT NOW to let us know your problems. We are willing to support you every time.