In March 2023, we worked hard to update 14 modules to satisfy our lovely clients’ demands.
Last month, we continued to focus on making our extensions compatible with the Hyva theme. As a result, we have finished the compatible package for 5 more modules, as seen below:
- Magento 2 Gallery Extension
- Magento 2 Hide Price Call For Price
- Magento 2 B2B Company Credit
- Magento 2 Product Questions
- Magento 2 Simple Details on Configurable Product
Besides the compatibility updates, we also do bug fixing and update available extensions.
For the details, you can read more below!
Configurable Product Grid Table View extension allows displaying children products of configurable products in a neat table to allow customers to add multiple simple products to their cart at once.
Last month, we update its Hyva compatible package to version v1.0.1 to fix the Hyva compatibility issue bug.
Configurable Product Matrix View extension allows displaying configurable products in a neat matrix form for faster ordering.
In version v1.1.9 (for Adobe Commerce only), we updated compatibility with the default Adobe Commerce Add to Requisition list feature.
Custom Option Absolute Price and Quantity module allows adding absolute price and absolute quantity for the custom options.
In version v1.1.7, we fixed bug of calling to undefined method getStore() when changing the store view on the product editing page.
Dependent Custom Options Magento allows setting product child options to be visible when its parent option is selected.
Version v1.1.5 has 2 new updates:
- Fix bug: Can not add products having required child custom options to the cart
- Update: Add convert data command in the database when upgrading the module’s version from 1.0.4 to 1.1.4
Simple Configurable Product helps simplify the configurable products’ appearance by displaying details of all children items on one page.
In version v1.4.2 there are 3 new updates:
- Fix bug translating description label
- Fix bug not displaying the current price of child product correctly when loading
- Optimize code & performance
Company Account extension for Magento 2 allows sharing access of one company account to various sub-users.
Last month, we updated its Hyva compatible package to version v1.0.1 to fix bug of missing “Created by” column.
Mega Menu module for Magento 2 lets you design the menu by freely customizing the menu URL, inserting various labels to highlight menu items, and inserting static blocks for better website navigation.
The version v1.1.7 has 4 new updates :
- Fix bug not showing menu with storeviews belonging to the same store
- Fix bug unable to load menu when config menu is set to All Store Views
- Fix bug not showing category list in admin backend
- Update displaying notifications in backend to clear cache after modifying settings.
Multiple Wishlists for Magento 2 allows customers to create, copy, move and manage an unlimited amount of wishlists with their customer account.
In version v1.3.0, we updated REST API to view products in each wishlist.
Magento 2 Checkout Custom Fields extension allows adding custom fields on the checkout page.
In version v1.3.0, we fixed 2 bugs:
- Fix code sniffer error
- Fix bug of custom fields’ values not displaying in the order grid in Admin panel
Order Delivery Date allows customers to choose delivery dates and times to receive orders at their convenience.
In version v1.3.8 we fixed 3 bugs:
- Fix bug not showing the earliest available delivery date (including today) correctly based on configurations
- Fix bug available delivery date being disabled in calendar
- Fix bug still alerting required field after choosing timeslots
Magento 2 Frequently Bought Together module boosts sales by suggesting frequently bought together products when customers check a particular item.
Last month, we updated its GraphQL Addon to version v1.0.1 to fix the API query fbt_product_data bug.
Magento 2 Out Of Stock Notification allows customers to subscribe to stock status and price changes of products.
In version v1.4.1, we fixed bug of redirecting to configurable products when attribute value contains space.
Magento 2 Admin Product Grid with Category extension allows you to add the Category and Category ID column in the admin product grid.
In the new version v1.0.5, we fixed bug of losing data in the default store view after using mass action to update the product category.
*Note: The latest version of the BSSCommerce extension is available on your account.
Please login to your account and go to My Downloadable Products to get the link to update the version on your site.
Besides manually installing Magento 2 extensions via SSH, we also support installing via composer.
ADVANTAGES OF USING COMPOSER:
- Quick installation
- Easy management
- Synchronization with Marketplace
Please take a look at our guide for composer installation support:
If you have any questions or require any assistance, please feel free to contact us.
We are always willing to support you.
For more reference, see our Magento 2 Extension Update in February 2023.