We’re almost halfway through the year 2021! With new updates and announcements from Adobe, BSS has made strikes to revamp and update our extensions to keep up. There are API support reveal, payment compatible upgrade, and more.
Let’s take a look!
Magento 2 Admin Action Log v1.0.5 (May 28, 2021): Fix bugs when saving backend configurations at general and catalog.
Magento 2 Catalog Price Rule per Store View v1.1.1 CE (May 28, 2021): Compatible with Magento 2.4.2 (the latest).
Magento 2 Customer Attributes v1.3.1 (Mar 10, 2021):Hide customer attribute type date in customer grid (Applied to Magento version >= 2.4.0); Fix coding issue; Fix bug when click button “Save and Edit Continue” redirect other pages; Fix bug Config Hide If Filled Before set Yes, customer attribute type Yes/No still display on checkout page when choosing No value; Fix bug not display reCaptcha on Edit Account page( Applied to Magento version >=2.4.1); Fix bug on checkout page, customer address attribute on shipping address displays attribute code instead of attribute label; Fix bug Customer B2b having attribute set display in B2b account page = yes and display in account page = no uneditable; Fix bug not change status order; Display type file in order backend; Fix compatibility issue with M2 B2B Registration; Update attribute info to customize price of shipping method; Save new address customer khi place order; Fix bug Attribute address type check box not working with place order; Fix validate type only on Magento 2.3.6
Magento 2 Popup v1.1.4 (May 17, 2021): Update: Preview Popup on backend, Exit Intent PopUp. Fix timezone convert and remove set area adminhtml.
Magento 2 Multiple Store View Pricing:
- Adding V2.2.9 CE for M2.3.6 and V2.2.8 EE for M2.3.4 (May 17, 2021).
- v2.2.7 EE for M2.3.0 to 2.3.5. V2.2.8 CE for M2.3.0 and above. (Mar 5, 2021): Fix bug remove all tier price. Fix bug comparing Tier price of default Magento and from the extension. Fix bug reindex with bundle product. Fix bug frontend Catalog price rule. Update compatible up to CE M2.4.2
Magento 2 Product Labels v1.1.8 (May 17, 2021): Fix mini cart issue after disabling the module. Fix converting date issue.
Magento 2 Improved Product Sorting v1.0.1 (May 19, 2021): Fix general module errors.
Magento 2 Out of Stock Notification:
- v1.2.5 (May 17, 2021): Fix bug removing stock notification form when un-choosing the configurable child product. Validate email when subscribe by hitting the enter button. Fix bug get the stock item to get quantity in the product page. Fix bug redirect to 404 bugs when clicking on subscribed products. Fix bug js when using merge js. Update stock notification on group products to be compatible with themes. Update simple products, configurable child products to be compatible with MSI. Update module compatible with the site without MSI. Update function translates for some words in the module template.
- v1.2.4 (Mar 2, 2021): Update compatible with Magento 2.4.2. Update optimize module’s code. Fix logic errors in each product type. Fix sending email errors to the customer and the admin. Fix bug call to a member function getFinalProduct() on null. Fix getting Qty function error and updating get product collection when disabling MSI. Update showing out-of-stock notice at the category pages when installing the extension for the first time.
Magento 2 Checkout with Display Currency v2.0.4 (May 28, 2021): Compatible with PayPal on 2.4.x.
Magento 2 Auto Invoice v1.0.4 ( May 8, 2020): Compatible with Klarna payment; Fix bug Paypal express method with action: Sale, Order, Authorize; Create order shipment independent with order invoice; Fix bug create auto invoice with Order total is zero.
Magento 2 Minimum Order Amount For Customer Group v1.1.2 (May 11, 2021): Support REST API.
If you can’t find your wanted features on this update, check out our module creation & customization service. We can help you render your vision to your online store!
*Note: The latest version of the BSSCommerce extension is available on your account.
Please login to your account and go to My Downloadable Products to get the link to update the version on your site.
Besides installing Magento 2 extensions via SSH manually, we also support installing via composer.
Advantages Of Using Composer:
- Quick installation
- Easy management
- Synchronization with Marketplace
Please take a look at our guide for composer installation support:
If you have any questions or require any assistance, please feel free to contact us.
We are always more than willing to take on your request.
For more reference, see our April 2021 Update here.