There are hundreds of sale holidays in a year. That’s the time to boost your business revenue. However, you shouldn’t miss the amazing support from our Magento 2 sale extensions that will skyrocket your profit more and more.
Several highlight holidays like Halloween, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Christmas and New Year are important sale occasions that possibly boost your revenue in a short time. Every product and service goes sales off with appealing offers while customer demands are continuously increasing.
Hence, the competition now becomes so intensive that you could be a loser if you don’t have a good preparation for website, products, shipping services, and especially marketing strategies to steal customer attention.
Although there are still some months to go, Prevention is better than cure!
If you plan to improve your online store instantly, you will get more efficiencies than others with later preparation. For the upcoming Holiday, create a breakthrough in other sale occasions.
Under the perspective of an extension & service provider, BSS Commerce is pleased to launch a complete list of 50+ Magento 2 sale extensions from our collection of over 148 extensions. These Magento 2 extensions are primarily for sales motivation, including promotions, purchases, checkout, shipping, and customer loyalty.
We hope you will enjoy this list and find out the most suitable Magento 2 modules to equip for your website!
A. Magento 2 Sale Extensions To Increase Shopping Experience & Motivate Customers Buy More
1. Magento 2 Ajax Add to Cart – $79
One of the first Magento Sale 2 extensions is Ajax Cart Magento 2.
In Magento default, related, up-sales, and cross-sell products are only visible at the Product Page and Cart Page, which means they are feasible when customers add to the cart from the Product Page.
But with Ajax add to cart, customers can add products to cart right on Category Page, then a pop-up will promptly appear with cart details and up-sell, cross-sell or related products.
- Add products to cart or select product options via a pop-up
- Promptly show cart details for customers
- Promote Related, Cross-Sell & Up-Sell Products
For B2B business, you shouldn’t ignore this suggestion >> 14 Suggestions of Magento 2 Wholesale Extensions in B2B
2. Magento 2 Multiple Wishlists extension – $89.00
You can also check other Magento 2 sale extensions, like Multiple Wishlists.
Sometimes, customers may want to add multiple products to the wishlist and sort these desired items for different purposes, but Magento default doesn’t support it. Therefore, Magento 2 Multiple Wishlist extension is a complete solution that allows customers to easily create as many wish lists as they want and manage items in this list.
Products can also be added to lists by a pop-up with ease.
- Create multiple wishlists in Magento 2 store
- Add items to the wishlist via a popup
- Keep products in lists after adding to cart
Let your customers find their favorite items more conveniently with Layered Navigation.
This extension offers the main feature of creating the advanced product attribute filter so that customers can apply multiple values of the same filter. Additionally, It uses AJAX to speed up product filter loading.
- Allow selecting multiple values of the same filter
- Speed up product filter loading in Magento 2 with AJAX
- Display with flexible styles: checkbox, dropdown, visual swatch, text swatch
- Layered Navigation for Magento 2 by price range with slider and input box
4. Magento 2 sale extensions – Product Label – $59
Let’s catch customers’ attention with Product Label – one of these greatest Magento 2 Sale extensions!
This extension allows the admin to place the label on the product images to highlight featured products (such as new products, hot products, bestsellers, popular products,…) and special offers. It attracts customers’ attention and helps admin classify product groups more easily.
- Freely upload labels and place them at any position on the product
- Place label at any position on the product by dragging and dropping.
- Show multiple labels on one product
- Show labels to targeted customer groups and store views
5. Shop By Brands extension for Magento 2 – $79.00
The brand is an important factor that customers are concerned about when buying products. It makes your products more trustworthy in the customer’s eyes. Therefore, let’s use Shop by Brands extension to create dedicated brand pages with logos, descriptions, and banners and then assign them to products as wanted.
- Create brands and assign them to products
- Convert product attributes into brands
- Manage products and the order of products on brand pages
- Works with Layered Navigation
- Up-sell and cross-sell automation
There are many ways – many Magento 2 Sale extensions to grab customers’ attention for your website. One of the effective ways is using Product Widget Slider to make your site more beautiful.
With this extension, customers can choose your best-selling products, most viewed or on sale products of your website in the fastest way.
- Create an unlimited number of sliders
- Add sliders at any position on the store as you want
- Ability to add multiple sliders on one page
- Responsive with all devices
7. Magento 2 sale extensions – Automatic Related Products – $299.00
This extension is an effective advertising tool that shows customers a block with relevant items that are viewed or purchased together with the product they’ve already chosen. It displays additional blocks with related, cross-selling and up-selling items based on real customer behavior to help shop owners sell more.
- Automatically create and display related, up-selling and cross-selling products blocks
- Show products based on the number of views or purchases
- The hideout of stock products
- Display in multiple positions
- Determine the period for collecting statistical data
8. Cross-Sell / Upsell Products Magento 2 – $299
This extension allows store owners to create upsell/cross-sell blocks and display them in multiple pages that encourage customers to spend more. Check out these Magento 2 sale extensions, and your website will blow up!
- Create upsell/cross-sell blocks
- Display cross-sell/upsell products as your purpose
- Show in-stock items only
- Assign related items for each product
Magento 2 Frequently Bought Together extension is an effective way to boost sales by suggesting products that are frequently bought together. For example, when a customer buys a laptop, they may also want to buy a mouse or speaker,…
- Create frequently bought together blocks and add to the product page of each product
- Add multiple or all frequently bought together products to cart
- Keep track of products commonly purchased together from real orders in the purchase history
- Display frequently bought together products in slider
- Add products in frequently bought together block to wishlist
Magento 2 Customers Also Bought Or Viewed extension shows the brilliant suggestion list based on customer behavior with a product on its product page.
- Automatically create Also Bought & Also Viewed Block
- Display suggestions when customers view the product page review the cart page.
- Specify the number of suggested products and manner of display
- Filter Out Also Bought & Also Viewed Products
11. Grouped Promotions extension – $169
Grouped Promotion for Magento 2 extension allows creating fixed promo sets and apply various bundle discounts. Store owners can combine different products with custom options or color swatches, place promo sets everywhere on your site to motivate customers to buy more.
- Create promo sets with fixed quantities
- Display promo sets on multi-position such as product pages, shopping cart, CMS pages or static blocks
- Work with configurable, bundle, virtual, or simple products with or without custom options
- Show promo set to targeted customer groups and store view
- Set time limitations for promo sets
- Apply promo set to multiple products at once
This is another extension to help store owners group products with discounted prices.
- Specify fix price or percentage discount for the bundled product set.
- Create a page to display all discounted bundle products
- Display related bundles on the shopping cart page
- Import and export product bundle promotions
- Work well with each customer group and support multi-store website.
13. Pre Order Magento 2 – $79.00
Magento 2 Pre-Order extension allows customers to easily place orders for out-of-stock or upcoming products in advance. The items will be sent to customers when they are available.
- Enable The Preorder Function for stockout or upcoming products
- Replace the “Add to Cart” button with the “Pre-Order” button
- Display notes and messages for pre-order products on the product page, shopping cart and order details page
- Edit Pre-Order button, notes and messages to be shown on the frontend
Out of Stock Notifications extension for Magento 2 allows your customers to subscribe for email alerts. Email notifications will be automatically sent to a list of customers signed up for out of stock notifications when the product is back in stock.
- Enable out of stock notification for customers
- Automatically send an email notification when the product is back in stock
- Manage stock subscription in Customer Account Page
- Allow customers to subscribe for price and stock alerts on multiple pages: Product Page, Category Page, Search Result Page.
Magento 2 Minimum Order Amount for Customer Group extension allows admins to restrict minimal order amounts for each custom group, which helps improve sales by encouraging customers to order in bulk and increasing the average order amount.
- Configure the minimum order amount threshold for the desired customer groups
- Send error message per customer group
Advanced Review empowers the product reviews and rating functionalities of your store. It helps you to get more helpful reviews and gain trustworthiness for your products.
- Add more custom rating values such as price, quality, etc.
- Allow customers to tick off the pros and cons from a predefined list
- Visualize Magento 2 product rating ratio with a Rating Summary Graph
- Enable voting for helpful/unhelpful review and sharing via social networks
- Reduce spam and fraud with report reviews feature
B. Magento 2 Sale Extensions To Checkout – Provide Optimized And Quick Checkout Process
Magento 2 Order Delivery date allows customers to choose the date they want to be shipped. Thereby, store owners can reduce the return rate due to the wrong shipping time.
- Define available delivery date & time
- Show delivery time options at the checkout
- Enable the comment box
Magento 2 One Step Checkout extension helps store owners to create the fastest one-page checkout, reduce cart abandonment and increase the conversion rate for products.
- Simplify default steps into one step checkout
- Detect customer location and auto-complete customer address with Google Suggest
- Enable to select the order delivery date on the checkout page
- Automatically update related information on the checkout page if there are any changes
- Add comment box, a discount code box, gift message option and a newsletter subscription checkbox to the checkout page.
OBTAIN THE TRICKS NOW: 9+ Tip To Customize Magento 2 Checkout You Won’t Want To Miss
On special occasions, your customers may want to send a surprise gift to someone. Therefore, they want their gift to be wrapped carefully and beautifully. This Gift Wrap extension is a perfect solution that helps customers to wrap their purchased items as lovely gifts and attach a message to send to the receiver.
This way is also a plus point in the eyes of customers with friendly service.
- Suggest gift wrapping on multiple pages: Product Detail Page, Shopping Cart Page, and Checkout Page
- Allow customers to choose wonderful gift wrap via a popup
- Enable to wrap items together
- Allow attaching a message to the gift.
Magento 2 Checkout Success Page extension allows replacing the standard order confirmation page with the new checkout success page. It helps you to customize your common “Thank you page” to be more informative and impressive to customers.
- Customize a thank you message at will
- Display full order summary
- Add product suggestions to checkout success page
Store Locator & In-Store Pickup for Magento 2 extension offer in-store pickup as another delivery option that helps you to optimize shipping budgets. Moreover, it allows creating a separate SEO-optimized page with Google Maps functionality to facilitate nearby store searches and checking product availability.
- Provide in-store pickup shipping method
- Pinned physical store locations on a separate page
- Check products availability
- Use GeoIP to auto-detect location and auto-complete customer address
Magento 2 POS is a powerful system for online-to-offline retail that helps to sell at multiple channels and manage all from one place with ease. Your daily operation will be simplified and store performance will be boosted.
- Easily manage a chain of stores with different permissions
- Use Magento as a centralized system and expand its capability by integrating with Accounting, HR, etc.
- Optimize store operations by allowing admin to do multi-task on POS (checkout, inventory check, loyalty management, etc.)
- Speed up checkout in-store and sync real-time with Magento
- Be able to use POS offline
- Process multiple orders at one time
- Get multiple payment methods
- Sync with Inventory Management automatically
C. Magento 2 Promotions Extensions – Advanced Features To Run Promotion Programs
This is a useful extension for store owners to announce upcoming special events to customers, even promotions, offers and sales. Visitors can get a general overview of which one is still valid and which one is about to be launched.
- Show events, and promotions by day, week and month
- Filter by categories
24. Spin and Win – $49
If you want to give interesting games for visitors to encourage their interaction and collect more leads, Spin and Win is your must-have module. Instead of boring popups or spam push notifications, this spin & win game immediately attracts buyer attention, motivates them to enter their emails and then spin the wheel for discounts or coupons.
This way keeps customers staying longer on your website and the website performance index will increase.
- Freely create various Spin campaigns depending on your promotions
- Schedule the Spin campaigns
- Customize and preview the welcome form, Spin wheel, spin, and coupon button
- Complete segment information in the Spin wheel
- Get report and statistics of each campaign
- Send coupon code via customer emails or display on the frontend
Your website surely becomes much more trendy when you decorate with Santa, snowfalls, bells, and so on. This brings customers a holiday atmosphere and leaves special impressions in their customer’s minds. It is also a way to make your online store more unique than ever!
- Design the frontend with many Christmas ornaments
- Decorate both header and footer of the website
- Freely upload images of these decoration items
- Specify a valid date for effects
*Note: You can experience similar functions in this Magento 2 Holiday Season Effects extension ($20).
Besides the Christmas theme, this extension allows store owners to decorate their websites variously corresponding to special occasions.
- Provide snowfall effects, snowman and even customize these things easily on websites
- Offer New year balls
- Simply decorate the header and footer with patterns
Normally, store owners have to create a Sale category including all products under a special discount or promotion, However, this process forces them to perform through many steps: create discount rules or special prices for products, create a Sale category, and then assign those products to the category.
Therefore, to cut off the complicated process and save time for business, the Sale Cate Pro is used to automatically move discounted products to the Sale category.
- Automatically add products under special prices or active catalog price rules to the Sale category
- Remove products from the Sale category when the promotions become invalid
- Use Cron job to update new products to the category
- Reject non-image and out-of-stock products
- Work with all product types
You run an attractive promotion program but you don’t put them into one place for customers to easily access. It is a big mistake! Just sending promo emails or hanging some advertisement banners on websites may not be enough to catch the buyer’s attention and encourage them to purchase products.
Hence, this is the reason why the Daily Deal extension is super necessary for every Magento 2 online store when it allows store owners to create deals pages, and place them in eye-catching positions.
As a result, buyers can know your discounted products promptly, leading to higher engagement rates and customer acquisition.
- Create deals for each product and manage all deals in a grid
- Support various deal pages: All Deal Pages, New Deals Page, Bestseller Deals Page, Featured Deals Page.
- Provide sidebar widgets to show random deals, top-selling deals, and upcoming deals
- Specify a valid date for each product deal
- Display countdown timer to urge customers to quickly purchase products
- Add discount labels for products on deal pages
- Provide a snippet to help place the daily deal block anywhere
As you know, the default shopping cart rule mainly helps us to provide customers with discounts on products, and the whole cart. If you would like to set up more advanced rules to meet your business demand, you need to install extensions. Free Gift from Amasty is such a module! It enriches the default cart rule functions by supporting additional actions to the available ones. Some advanced rule actions can be listed as:
- Auto-add promo items with products – Give free products along with added to cart product that meets the rule conditions
- Auto-add the same product
- Auto-add items for the whole cart – If the cart meets the rule conditions, an item is added to the order
- Auto-add promo items for every $X spent
- Support 5 additional rule actions to provide gifts for customers
- Allow buyers to select gifts right on a popup on the shopping cart page
- Add the catching product labels to notify buyers about the gift programs
- Let customers enter a coupon code and get their gifts
- Only add in-stock products as gifts
- Display the gift message on the cart page.
Have you ever thought that your valid date is urgent enough to force customers to purchase immediately? Displaying the valid period only aims at accounting buyers time to use the coupon code, but lacks urgency and appeal. Hence, store owners often add a countdown timer for each offer to powerfully encourage buyers to purchase and increase promotion efficiency.
- Create countdown rules and manage in a grid
- Specify count down timer format by days, hours, minutes, and seconds
- Select whether countdown timer is displayed in a block of text
- Upload an icon for the countdown timer
- Schedule countdown timer
- Place countdown timers on various pages: product and category pages or via widgets
- Work for each customer group
If your website includes multiple stores or multiple store views and you want to run different promotions for each store/store view, this extension is your must-have one! Default Magento 2 cannot help you to make it real because the scope of the cart price rule is the Website. It means that a promotion program is the same for every store/store view on a website.
- Allow store owners to set up specific cart price rules for each store view:
+ English store view:
+ French store view:
- Assign multiple store views for a cart price rule at once
Like the above price rule extension, this module lets store owners run various promotions on catalog pages for each store view.
- English store view:
- French store view:
Imagine that your promotion program this Halloween will include more diverse deals on products, but the default cannot support advanced features for you to create custom rules. For example, you want to set a rule “Buy 3 products and get 50% on the cheapest item” and just apply this rule for the Women category. Surely, default Magento 2 cannot functions for this complicated rule. Hence, store owners now need to extend their default features with Special Promotion Pro extension to solve complex discounts.
- Support additional 20 promotion action types for store owners to create rules
- Exclude products under special prices from the promotion
- Specify which price to be used for discount calculation for every rule.
Some extended promotion actions:
Normally, default Magento only allows customers to redeem one coupon code per order. In case a customer has 3 valid coupons, they cannot use all of them but have to choose only one to enter into the discount code box. Hence, this may cause higher abandoned cart rates when buyers feel dissatisfied with your promotion policy. To overcome this issue, store owners can install Magento 2 Multiple Coupons module to let buyers redeem multiple coupon codes at once.
- Allow customers to apply various coupon codes per order at once
- Show used coupon codes on the shopping cart page
- Specify coupon codes that cannot be processed together with other ones
- Apply multiple coupons when the admin create orders from the backend
Another extension helps you to diversify your promotions on the year-end sale holiday. The module adds an action that allows you to discount many products by sequence. For example, customers can get 20% off the first bag, 25% off the second one and 35% off the third one respectively per order. This increases the number of products customers will purchase in order and sales as well.
- Set up flexible cart rules with multi-level discounts
- Support 3 types of discounts: fixed percentage, a fixed amount and fixed price
- Display a message to appeal to customers to add products and receive discounts
- Define rule condition by customer attributes, customer order history, and custom options
- Exclude products with tier prices and special price from the promotion
>>> YOU SHOULDN’T MISS OUT: B2B Customer Segmentation: Best Methods, Top Performance!
Social networks, emails, newsletters,… are main channels you announce your promotions to customers along with coupon codes. Customers will need to remember, take notes or copy codes, then go to your online store and redeem. With this module, customers now don’t need to copy but click the coupon link and the discount is automatically applied.
- Automatically apply the coupon codes after clicking on the link or banner
- The coupon link also works if you place it on social channels, emails, or newsletters
- Display a message to notify about the usage of the coupon link
This is a small extension to edit the default notification in case the coupon code is not valid. It allows store owners to customize the message and make it more informative. Instead of a simple and boring message, they can modify more user-friendly and impressively.
- Add reasons why the coupon code is not valid
- Add more information to the rule to instruct customers
- Decide specific error messages for each condition
To apply the coupon code, customers need to navigate to the shopping cart page and enter the code to the discount box. However, this extension is super useful to let customers redeem code right on the mini cart. After applying, the module will show the discount amount and the total in the mini cart.
There is no need to visit the cart page, customers now apply the discount code and click the checkout button as well.
Customers always use layered navigation to find out their wanted products. However, customers cannot filter discounted products belonging to a category because default Magento does not support this attribute in the layered navigation. As a consequence, your store may lose a lot of customers and revenue as well because buyers cannot access sale-off items.
- Add discount as an option for customers to filter in layered navigation
- Filter by percentage or amount discount
Normally, if store owners run a promotion program under a shopping cart rule, customers can view how much they are discounted. However, if they set up a catalog rule, product prices are directly discounted on the catalog page or product pages. Hence, there are not any note or notification about their saving amount. Does anyone want to solve the issue to bring a better shopping experience? Check out this extension now!
- Show the discounted amount on the shopping cart page for products under the catalog price rule
- Work well with both frontend and backend orders
- Support applying both shopping cart price rule and catalog price rule at once
On year-end sale holidays, Free shipping is one of the most popular and effective methods to urge customers to buy products. Beside many businesses have cart abandonment rate increased, others increase their sales more and more thanks to free shipping. Hence, don’t lose any orders just because of the shipping fee. Let’s notify your customer about free shipping conditions.
But do you know how to display the free shipping offer to grab customer attention? Explore Magento 2 Free Shipping Bar extension to increase your promotion awareness on the website and encourage customers to add more products to the cart.
- Show a notification of free shipping along with the necessary amount to reach for free shipping
- Display a success message after customers reach to amount for free shipping
- Set up free shipping amount and message for each customer group
- Place free shipping messages on various pages
- Easily design the free shipping bar
Google Shopping is a service that allows customers to search and purchase products via paid advertisement campaigns of online businesses.
At the year-end, if you advertise your discounted products on Google shopping, it brings efficiency in traffic and sales as well. Customers are always easily attracted by discounts, hot deals, and offers. Hence, displaying on Google shopping helps you to access more potential customers and stimulate them to click, and purchase products under sale. To make it happen, you need to install an extension like Google Merchant Promotions for connecting between Google shopping and discount rules on Magento 2 store.
- Show promotions on Google shopping
- Use the template provided with this module
- Select cart price rules to upload to Google Merchant
- Regularly generate data feed by using scheduled tasks
D. Magento 2 Notification Extensions – Steal Customer Attention At The First Sight
In terms of stealing customer attraction on a website, there are a lot of methods to be used such as banners, text messages, and so on. These tools help to announce your promotions on various pages, provide more information about specific campaigns or even the latest updates. With more than the above benefits, Magento 2 Promotion Bar extension will not disappear. Check it now!
- Create promotion bars depending on business purposes
- Place promotion bar on various positions of a page: Top of Page, Above Menu, Under Menu, Above Page Content, Under Page Content.
- Show promotion bars on any page: Home Page, Category Page, Product Page, Shopping Cart Page, Checkout Page, and Other pages.
- Display many promotion bars/banners on a slider
- Be responsive on all devices
- Freely design your promotion bars
Like Magento 2 Promotion Bar, this module is useful to show discounts, hot offers, or deals to customers during the holiday sale season. It makes sure that customers keep updated with current promotions, leading to higher engagement and higher revenue as well. Besides, the extension is also convenient for store owners when they want to set up newsletter subscription popups, contact forms, or widgets quickly without code interference.
- Create 5 different types of popups: Image, Video, Banner, Promotional message, …
- Provide 4 display rules based on customer behavior
- Set up promotion bars for customer groups and store views
- Schedule time for popup display
- Make popup eye-catching with 5 effects: Zoom, Zoom-out, Horizontal Move, Moe from Top, 3D Unfold, and No effect.
- Be responsive on all devices
Besides creating popups or promotion bars, store owners also increase customer reach and engagement rates with promotion campaigns by pushing notifications on the website. These notifications are often small, short and don’t bother buyers too much compared with other methods. Hence, customers can take a quick look at messages to know what you want to deliver to them.
- Show customers push notifications on browsers such as Firefox, Chrome,…
- Add unlimited push notifications and manage in a grid
- Customize the content of each push notification, upload image, add destination URL, and select the sending time
- Collect subscribers in a grid and send them to push notification from this grid
- Track data statistics to evaluate push notification efficiency (clicks, subscribers, browsers, sent notifications…)
Let’s attract customers’ attention with the Rich Banner Slider extension for Magento 2 that allows store owners to create banners and add them to different positions such as Home, category, or product pages.
- Create slides and assign each slide to any number of banners simultaneously.
- Create multiple banners and assign them to any pages
- Monitor the efficiency stats per banner slide, including loads, clicks, CTR
- Display slides on multiple store views in different languages
47. Category Banner – $99.99
Your category page will become more appealing with the Category Banners Slider extension that allows you to add promotional banners on category pages. You can advertise new products, discounts, and special deals right on the category page with a responsive category slider to attract customers.
- Freely create Banner sliders and show them in categories
- There are 2 ways to show a slider: simple slider and camera slider
- Numerous transition effects to choose
E. Magento 2 Loyalty & Reward Extensions – More Loyalty Means More Sales
One more Magento 2 sale extension is Customer Loyalty – the key for your business to get success. You cannot sell products for a customer one time only – it is essential to keep a long customer relationship, usually contact them, assist to solve their troubles.
Gradually, they will remember your brand and automatically come back to your store to continue buying products.
Besides, rewarding customers is a wise solution to both closely tight buyers to your business and give them the motivation to use up points on more orders. Once customers perform specific actions on your stores such as sign up, newsletter subscription, or purchase, … they can receive points corresponding to money. When accumulating a large number of points, they will use these points to buy products and get discounts.
That is what Magento 2 Reward Points function for!
Let’s check out more!
- Reward customers by points when they:
+ Create a new account
+ Subscribe newsletter
+ Purchase for the first time
+ Submit reviews
- Use points to purchase products
- Set up an expired date for reward points
- Refund customers by points
- Allow customers to track reward points on their accounts
- Manage all transactions in a grid
- Import-export transactions to websites via a CSV file
- Send customers emails to notify them about reward points updates/balances/expiration
Affiliate is a very common type of Marketing in the world. Via the referral system, affiliate connects old customers to new potential buyers, turn customers into true salesman and help businesses to save Marketing costs considerably. These Magento 2 sale extensions can bring a lot of benefits.
- Provide 6 types of promotion programs for store owners to offer customers:
+ Pay Per Sale Program
+ Pay Per Click Program
+ Pay Per Lead Program
+ Pay Per Impression Program
+ Hidden or Personal programs
+ Multi-Tier Commissions
- Provides affiliate partners with tools to drive traffic and sales to stores:
+ Referral Link
+ Referral Banner
+ Referral Widget
+ Referral Coupon
- Let affiliate partners withdraw their commissions conveniently via PayPal, Skrill, and Store Credit
- Help affiliate partners to manage transactions history and balance in their Account
- Give detailed analytics about affiliate program performance
Last but not least, one of the most useful Magento 2 sale extensions we want to introduce is Gift Cards. On holiday, gift cards may be the most popular products when a lot of customers need to give acquaintances as presents. Besides, store owners can offer gift cards for customers to increase customer loyalty, and motivate them to purchase products in your store. This is similar to discount programs but is provided as a gift for customers.
- Store owners easily create virtual, physical or combined gift cards to provide customers, and flexibly set up value and pricing for gift cards
- Store owners can freely add gift card templates to make various choices for customers to select
- They can also track gift code accounts and gift code transaction history in the backend
- Customers can freely customize their gift cards as wanted
- Customers and recipients both are sent confirmation and notification emails of gift cards
- Recipients use gift codes in the shopping cart conveniently and check gift code information in their accounts
Conclusion About These Magento 2 Sale Extensions
We hope that you will have the best preparations for your sale off promotions on all sales holiday in a year holiday using this list of Magento 2 Sale extensions. If you want to suggest any other Magento 2 extensions, don’t hesitate to comment and share useful information about the module.
Further articles you can refer to:
BSS Commerce is one of the leading Multi-platform eCommerce solutions and web development services providers in the world. With experienced and certified developers, we commit to bringing high-quality products and services to optimize your business effectively.
CONTACT NOW to let us know your problems. We are willing to support you every time.