In October 2022, we worked hard to update over 30 Magento extensions to satisfy all clients’ requests. That’s a very impressive number that we’re so proud of.
This month, our big focus is to make our extensions more compatible with new technologies to support your business better.
Specifically, we updated more extensions to be compatible with the new Magento version M2.4.x (5 modules), PHP8.1 (7 modules) and Hyva frontend (3 modules).
Let’s have a quick check of extensions that are compatible with M2.4.4/PHP8.1/Hyva theme this October in the table below:
|Magento 2 extension
|Magento 2 Import Export Product Reviews
|Magento 2 Shipping and Payment Method per Customer Group
|Magento 2 Import Export Categories
|Magento 2 GEOIP Store Switcher
|Magento 2 Product Label
|Magento 2 Popup
|Magento 2 Quantity Dropdown
|Magento 2 Custom Option Absolute Price and Quantity
|Magento 2 Gallery
|Magento 2 Product Images by Customer
|Magento 2 Sales Rep
|Magento 2 Auto Invoice & Shipment
|Magento 2 One Step Checkout
Moreover, on October 30, we just updated our Import Export Core to version 1.0.8 to enhance the functionality of all our Magento 2 import & export modules, including:
- Magento 2 Import Export Categories
- Magento 2 Import Export CMS Page
- Magento 2 Import Export Newsletter Subscribers
- Magento 2 Import Export Product Attributes
- Magento 2 Import Export Product Reviews
- Magento 2 Import Export URL Rewrites
- Magento 2 Import Export Wishlist Item
- Magento 2 Import Export Core Extension
- Magento 2 Import Export Order
Besides the compatibility updates, we also do bug fixing and update available extensions.
For the details, you can read more below!
Magento 2 Admin Product Preview Plus allows you to preview your frontend pages through preview links and preview buttons in the backend to boost admin performance.
In version v1.1.2, we updated the function of the drag and drop items order column in the backend Order Grid.
Import/Export Categories allows admins to import and export a large number of categories at once via CSV file.
In v1.1.0, we updated the function of importing by cron in the Import Export Core module.
Magento 2 Import Export URL Rewrites extension helps import and export URL rewrites data via a CSV file right from the backend in just some minutes.
Version v1.1.6 has 2 new updates:
- Update Schema to db_schema and validate phpcs module
- Fix bug unchanged path after import
Limit Order Quantity Per Product for Customer Group is a must-have extension for Magento 2 websites that allows admins to define the minimum and maximum quantity of a product that can be added to cart by a customer in a buying session.
In v1.0.1, we updated the function of importing min/max order quantity by CSV file.
Shipping and Payment Method per Customer Group allows admins to set which shipping and payment method will be displayed to each customer group.
In the new version v1.1.9, we fixed bug from the marketplace.
Magento 2 Auto Invoice & Shipment helps speed up payment process by generating invoice and shipment automatically.
Version v1.0.8: Update shows Merchant reference for Capture Online method in Klarna Payment.
Magento 2 Catalog Permission is a great tool that allows admins to limit access to specific categories by customer groups.
In v1.1.8, we updated Rest API create permission in category, cmsPage and fixed bug API try access to swagger.
Sales Representative allows admins to create sales users and assign customers to them.
New updates in v1.1.1 include:
- Fix bug not loading email templates
- Fix Order & Shipment permission
- Filter by sales rep in the grid manage of M2 Request For Quote extension.
Magento 2 Request for Quote extension is a must for B2B businesses to fasten the quote request process and quote management.
In v1.2.4, we updated the filter by sales rep in Manage Quote Requests.
Custom Option Image helps optimize the image of product landing pages for the Magento 2 store.
In v1.1.9, there are 2 updates:
- Fix error “Unique constraint violation” when trying to save the product with swatch image in custom option
- Allow saving image option when saving custom option template using cron (bulk action)
Magento 2 Custom Option Template allows the admin to create custom options templates from the backend so the admin can easily add those templates to any product and save time significantly.
We updated 2 new versions in October:
- v1.1.1: Update Save custom option template use schedule (Bulk action).
- v1.1.2: Fix ParseError: syntax error, unexpected ‘)’ in Composer\Autoload.
Magento 2 Dependent Custom Options allow child product options to be visible when its parent option is selected.
v1.1.4 has 2 fixes:
- Fix can not select depend custom option on M2.4.4
- Fix bug option cannot be deleted or modified and a new option cannot be added
Magento 2 Grouped Product with Custom Options allows adding simple products with custom options and configurable products to a group.
In v1.1.9, we fixed bug JS and fixed bug do not change the child configurable product with dropdown option.
And we updated compatibility with BSS M2 Simple Detail on Grouped Product.
Simple Configurable Product allows displaying details of all children items on one page so customers can easily find the child product based on colors, sizes, and other attributes.
In the version v1.4.0, we have 2 new updates:
- Update compatible with BSS AJAX Quick View
- Update displaying child products’ reviews on product page and category page
We also fixed the bug preselecting child products and redirecting to parent product.
Magento 2 Gallery allows the admin to create an image gallery from scratch, including uploading images, adding new albums, and configuring each image and album regarding its content, layout and display effect.
In v1.1.1, there are 6 changes:
- Update declarative schema
- Fix bug when filtering gallery album
- Fix bug album still appearing on frontend after being disabled
- Fix bug when importing item
- Fix logos and images stretching out of original size
- Fix title alignment with vertical images
Magento 2 One Step Checkout helps simplify the checkout process by gathering 3 checkout steps at one page to optimize the checkout experience.
Version v2.3.0 has some changes:
- Update compatible with Klarna Payment.
- Fix bug displaying billing when checkout as guest
- Compatible with store pickup on Magento 2.4.4.
*Note: The latest version of the BSSCommerce extension is available on your account.
Please login to your account and go to My Downloadable Products to get the link to update the version on your site.
Besides manually installing Magento 2 extensions via SSH, we also support installing via composer.
ADVANTAGES OF USING COMPOSER:
- Quick installation
- Easy management
- Synchronization with Marketplace
Please take a look at our guide for composer installation support:
If you have any questions or require any assistance, please feel free to contact us.
We are always willing to support you.
For more reference, see our Magento 2 Extension Update in September 2022.