We've categorized frequently asked questions from our B2B clients into large topics. You can browse them to find the answer you want.
1. What is B2B?
B2B (aka Business To Business) refers to a form of trading, business, direct transactions between an enterprise and another enterprise. This business model encompasses consulting, quotations, making contracts, buying, and selling products. B2B model becomes more and more developed when companies start using commercial websites as their main method of communication. In recent years, the number of B2B websites has gone up from 76.4% to 84.4%.
2. What should a B2B website have?
Many things popup in mind. Creating a Magento 2 B2B website entails much consideration. Yet, there are some basic factors you should know:
- Clear Message: If the homepage doesn’t deliver a clear message about your products/ services. Visitors to your site mustn't feel lost or clueless about your products/ services.
- Neat and On-point Content: This is a key factor that can lift your B2B site up and down. Blogs, guest posts, descriptions related to your product line that you put on your website, not only solve customers’ queries but also gives an impression that your business is trustworthy.
- Supportive Tools: No matter which platform your store's functioning on, a B2B website require more than default to survive in this marketplace. Do the research and find yourself the needed tools to boost your site performance and show off professionalism.
II. B2B Solution Features
1. Does BSS Magento 2 B2B Solution allow my store to assign different prices for different customer groups?
Sure. You can utilize our Custom Pricing feature to create various price rules for each customer group. For example, with the same product, retailers will see a different price from wholesalers.
2. Does your B2B Package compatible with Magento 2 themes?
Yes. We've developed our solution to be fully compatible with various Magento 2 themes such as: Porto, Codazon (Infinite, Fastest), Claue, Art Furniture and Pearl. (To be more and more in the future...)
3. How do I know which BSS B2B pricing plan is suitable for my website?
For small B2B sites, you can refer to our Magento 2 B2B Basic Package. It includes must-have functions for an online B2B site.
Meanwhile, Pro Plan would be a better choice for B2B sites that arise some advanced demands related to order and sales management.
For medium to large sites, BSS B2B Premium Package is highly recommended. It covers everything you need to grow a wholesale business from A to Z.
If you're functioning in a special industry and don't need some features in our two plans above, or you have integrated the same features from other providers, Pay as you go will be a good choice.
4. Does your extension work with our ERP/CRM/PIM system?
We deliver customized services for your business to make your system work with our B2B package. It needs more of our work but promises to bring the best compatibility to your website.
5. Does BSS Magento 2 B2B Package work with multi-vendor extensions?
If yes, do you have a demo or a website I can see? Yes, our B2B Package works well with multi-vendor extensions, please contact us if you want to see the demo site as we are now keeping it private.
We do not provide trial versions for our extensions. However, we are happy to offer a 60-day moneyback guarantee if our extensions fail to function properly due to a bug and we cannot support to fix it. However, we always try our best to assist customers in solving problems.
2. What should I do if I can’t install the extension?
In case you cannot install the extension, please contact us to ask for more support. We are willing to install it for you based on our policy
3. How can I receive the updated version?
When BSSCommerce publishes new versions of any product, please take notice of the release note tab on the product page to get the updated news about the new version. Customers purchased a product from us can get the updated version by contacting us via email; we will send the new package version once we receive this kind of request. In addition, you can go to My Account -> My Downloadable Products to download the latest version of the extension.
4. Do your extensions support multiple domains?
Our license allows you to use a single extension license on one Magento installation. The extension is not domain related, but installation related. If you run several domains on the same instance of Magento, you can use one extension license. However, if you run each website on a new installation of Magento, you need a separate license for each of them.
IV. Other B2B Services
1. Does BSS migrate Magento 2 B2B store to B2B Marketplace?
- Convert B2B store to B2B Marketplace (like Amazon, Alibaba, IndiaMart,..):
+ Bring all must-have B2B features to Marketplace based (Bulk Price discounts, Minimum order quantity, One-click re-order, Pre-order, Back-order, Smart search,...);
+ Integrate with many payment methods;
- Connecting eCommerce vendors and manufacturers:
+ For the vendor: No need to spend effort building the own site to sell online;
+ For site owner: Gain more revenue stream;
- 100% Custom solution (receive customization per customer)
2. How can I send customization requests to your team?
Just drop us an email at email@example.com or contact us. We'd like to offer a customization service for all BSS Commerce extensions and any third-party extensions.
3. I want to build a whole new B2B site from the scratch. Does BSS offer any service like that?
Sure. Our developers and support agents are experienced in building B2B websites from hosting to maintenance. Just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us.
4. How easy is the installation of the M2 B2B Extensions? Does the price include the installation as well?
BSS Magento 2 wholesale extensions are very simple to install via SSH and Composer.
In case you need our support, our team installs it for FREE and ensures all features work right out of the box on your website. Contact us to request Free installation.
5. Do you also have a development team available and what are the time and material rates?
Yes, of course. Our B2B development team is always available to support you timely. In terms of time and material rates, they depend on the characteristics of each project such as scale, volume, complexity, and more.
6. I use Webkul B2B Marketplace. Is custom integration required?
Yes, Custom Integration is required.
V. B2B Coupons
1. Where can I earn BSS B2B Package discount codes?
You can check it in our Promotion Program. We update the latest B2B coupons and discount codes on this page. For further inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through: