Inventory Report is an advanced Magento 2 stock management feature developed to manage stock/inventory changes. It helps keeping track of product in-and-out flow easier and garners valuable insights for business decisions.
Magento 2 Inventory Report extension tracks all the changes in the stock of products. Using this Magento inventory extension/Magento 2 inventory management extension, you will get a detailed inventory report and can check product quantity quickly.
- Automatically list all inventory movements (stock quantity changes only) of all products into your store in a grid
- Track changes of quantity in separate grid for each product
- Conveniently export the inventory report in a CSV file
- Easily delete inventory logs in the grid
- Separate Guest and Customer order.
- Link to Customer details at the report grid.
- Enable Salable quantity tracking.
- Update quantity when an order gets canceled.
- Track product quantity changed by REST API.
- Compatible with Hyva theme