Magento Wholesale Fast Order Extension: reducing placing order steps and allowing customers to add and purchase quickly in bulk
Magento Wholesale Fast Order Extension is an ideal choice for Magento Store Owners to limit customers abandonment from your page due to complicated purchasing process. By reducing time searching and selecting wanted products, Wholesale Fast Order provides the most convenient steps for especially wholesaler to place orders, especially for B2B business.
Key Features of Magento Wholesale Fast Order
- Allow customers to purchase products quickly via a popup or a CMS page and add multiple products to cart at one time without visiting each product page to order as normally
- Ajax search products by names or SKUs : customers type some letters (keywords) about products and automatically complete item names in the list of search results which include images, names and SKUs . Keywords are highlighted clearly.
- Show popup of product attributes and custom options for customers to select when choosing configurable products. Click Edit button to make changes for custom options
- Automatically calculate total amount before adding to cart: when customers change quantity, total amount is also automatically updated
- Support CSV import function for simple products without custom options: Customers can also download a CSV sample file, fill in information about products and then upload this file to order a large quantity faster.
NOTE: After installing Magento 2 Wholesale Fast Order extension, admin needs to create a CMS Page/Popup in the backend in order to enable the module, please check our User Guide for reference
- Select display quick order form in a pop up or a CMS page
- Enable search by SKU or names as Magento default
- Enable to choose which customer groups to apply Wholesale Fast Order function on
- Hide products from certain customer groups
- Allow admin to limit number of results shown in the list from admin panel
- Easily customize minimum number of characters before displaying the auto complete results as your wish
Why Magento Wholesale Fast Order is your must-have extension?
A user-friendly and practical interface
Magento Wholesale Fast Order allows you to add multiple products to the cart by typing their SKU or their NAME via a pop up or a CMS page, which is very easy to use because customers do not need to order one by one in each product page as normally. Therefore it is really friendly for users when improving shopping experience most effectively.
Optimal Choices for Customers
When you are selecting products, suggesting references relevant will appear, which brings your customer optimal purchasing choices and as a result your store will be visited more.
Professional Sale B2B
Magento Wholesale Fast Order extension helps customers to order products in bulk quickly, which is very useful for B2B business with customers as mainly wholesalers. This customer group often purchases in a large quantity with diverse types of products. Therefore, by providing them a better way to add many products to cart at one time will save much shopping time as well as create a more efficient buying process for B2B customers on your online store.
Free Installation and Excellent Support
Magento Support provides you an all-in service from purchasing process to Installation process. Our Support team is usually available online via email or skype in any time you need helps. For those who wish to set up and configure the extension by themselves, installation process is a simple drag and drop with clear instructions explaining detailed steps in our enclosed PDF files
When searching out for Wholesale Fast Order among variety of similar extensions out there, BSSCommerce will be your best choice for these following benefits:
- A user-friendly and practical interface
- Stimulate customers to shop more on your store
- Optimize customers purchasing choices
- Save time for customers
- A more user-friendly way to place orders for known products
- Ajax applied to search and add-to-cart functionalities for a faster and enjoyable navigation
- See greater return on your Magento investment