B2B features are initially not supported in Magento Community Edition. Don’t worry. Those features can completely be added to your site with these 21+ handy extensions for Magento 2 B2B Community Edition.
As you’ve already known, default B2B features are only available in Magento Enterprise Edition (Magento Enterprise B2B). For those whose online store was built in Magento Community Edition or who tend to do it, having a sustainable B2B website doesn’t stay as a dream anymore.
COME HERE for the list of 20 handy extensions to build a Magento 2 B2B Website on Community Edition. Or take a quick look at this Magento 2 B2B extension category for the most general overview!
1. B2B Package for Magento 2 B2B Community Edition
For those who want to include fully advanced features in Magento 2 B2B for Community Edition, DON’T MISS The package integrates all must-have Magento 2 B2B Extension features in one installation, covers from A to Z in the buyer journey and administration experience.
Let’s visit the Magento 2 B2B demo store to experience the module at BSS Commerce.
2. Force Login for Magento 2 – The important B2B extension!!!
Why should you force visitors to login?
In B2B, your content should not leak out to the competitors as they are your competitive advantages. Magento 2 Force Login is a module that allows you to prevent access to specific products.
- Prevent non-logged-in visitors from access to specific pages or the whole site
- Redirect those visitors to another page and request them to log in
- Enable or disable the registration link from the guests
- Enhance the experience after logging in
3. B2B Registration – Don’t Miss
Not every registration comes from common shopping demands. Some of them may be junk accounts or come from competitors to probe your store. For that reason, B2B store owners should be wary of submitted registration.
Magento 2 B2B Registration Extension – NEW UPDATE allows you to:
- Create a new B2B Customer Registration Form
- Preview, approve, pending, or reject a registration
- Lock or unlock the default sign-up link
4. Catalog Permission for Magento 2
In addition to the Magento 2 Force Login, store owners can create another security wall to protect their content with Catalog Permission. The extension provides you with configurations to:
- Restrict access to specific categories or sub-categories per customer group
- Restrict access to specific CMS pages per customer groups
- Redirect non-permitted visitors to another page to avoid a bad user experience
Let’s have a quick look at the Magento 2 B2B demo of the module.
5. Hide Price – Improve your competition!
In which situations should you hide your price in B2B?
- Your prices are flexible for specific sizes of orders
- Your products have prices frequently fluctuate
- You want to hide your price from competitors
In those cases, Magento 2 Hide Price is a good solution available in BSS Commerce.
- Select specific products to hide their prices
- Hide prices of products from one or several specific categories
- Make prices invisible with selected customer groups
- Insert custom text to the “Add to Cart” button and redirect it to custom URLs.
6. Price Per Customer
In the business line, there would be some products you don’t want to hide prices. Magento 2 Price per customer (Custom Pricing) extension can help you show different prices to different buyers. Let’s see how this module can contribute to your personalized pricing strategy for B2B customers:
- Setup different price rules for different customers/ customer groups;
- Replace original prices entirely with the custom price;
7. Request for Quote
Customers always expect lower prices when they place bulk orders, then choose one store in which they are offered the most reasonable prices. Once your online store does not support the ‘Quote” function, it’s still hard to get B2B orders.
Though the Quote function has already been supported in Magento Enterprise B2B, it’s still a limit in the Community Edition.
Understanding that problem!
Magento 2 Request for Quote comes with favorable features to improve Magento B2B for Community Edition.
- Show the “Add to Quote” button for specific items and categories
- Freely select customer groups to apply the function
- Set up a minimum quote amount per customer
- Approve, reject or customize the quote
- Add multiple items into the quote cart
- Update submitted request via email and My Quote from the frontend
- Easily convert a quote to order
8. Wholesale Fast Order – Get More order!
For bulk orders, adding one by one item to the cart actually wastes customers much time and increases cart abandonment rates. Though not really rich in features, Quick Order is available in Magento Enterprise B2B.
However, to enrich the features of Magento 2 B2B for Community Edition, you need support from Magento 2 Wholesale Fast Order. The module allows customers to:
- Search items by SKUs
- Add various product types to the cart
- Import a CSV file for bulk purchases
On the other side, admins can create a quick order form with ease and apply it to specific customer groups.
9. Add Multiple Products
The quick order form is for those who have had ideas about what they are going to purchase. In another case, many visitors will browse your catalog pages to have an overlook of all items. Hence, allowing quick order on catalogs will make the experience at your store memorable.
Add Multiple Product extension enhance Magento 2 B2B for Community Edition by:
- Displaying the checkout box, qty box and “Add to Cart” button on the product list
- Allowing to select product options by Ajax popup
- Showing success popup for buyers to checkout or continue shopping
- Applicable with all product types
10. Configurable Display
A configurable product often gives buyers multiple variations. Magento 2 Configurable Display helps store owners to show configurable products more professionally and friendly to purchase with highlighted features (Magento 2 B2B demo are available):
- Allow admins to choose customer groups to apply
- Display variations in a grid with Name, SKU, Unit Price, Stock Number, etc.
- Tier Price and Special Price can be set up in the grid
- Add multiple variations at different quantities to the cart in one click
- Easy to use and responsive across devices
11. Multiple Wishlists
Wishlists are places where customers save their favorite items for later purchases but only available in Magento Enterprise B2B. To enrich features of your Magento 2 B2B for Community Edition, just give Magento 2 Multiple Wishlists a shot.
With the module, customers can:
- Save multiple wishlists for easier tracking;
- Add an item to one or more wishlist using a popup;
- Perform actions like search, create, delete, move, copy.
12. Minimum Order Amount
In stores serving diverse customer groups, including wholesale customers, it’s crucial to set up a minimum order amount for each group. In this way, you can ensure a minimum revenue per order and maximize your sales. Magento 2 Minimum Order Amount comes with features for this purpose to (experience with Magento B2B demo):
- Set up a minimum order amount for each customer groups
- Customize a relevant message to the minimum amounts
- Stop customers from the checkout page when they order at invalid quantities
13. Company Credit
Obviously, B2B customers often place bulk orders; however, they can’t afford it right away due to their own financial plans. Magento 2 Company Credit extension will facilitate the payment process of the corporate buyers at the checkout stage with credits, which therefore increases the conversion rate. When you build a website on Magento 2 B2B community edition, this is an indispensible feature. In details, it:
- Allow buyers to use purchase orders (PO) as a payment method at the checkout;
- Easily track credit details;
- Update credit limits for multiple customers massively;
- Send notification email when changes occur.
14. Store Credit
In B2B, making customers loyal can benefit store owners so much. But in business practice, store owners sometimes face up with requests from customers for refunds which reduces their earned revenue or even brings valuable customers away from them.
How does Magento 2 Store Credit solve this problem:
- Refund store credits to customers’ accounts
- Keep track detail of credit transactions via accounts
- Allows buyers to use credits on purchases
- Work well with both default and integrated payment method
15. Reorder Product List
Along with other methods to gain loyalty, you’d better give customers convenience whenever turning back to your store. In Magento Enterprise B2B, the platform helps buyers reorder quickly with requisition lists though they’re still basic.
However, to improve Magento 2 B2B for Community Edition, you need support from Reorder Product List Extension. Buyers can:
- Review all ordered items in one place for quick reorder;
- Search those items by Name, SKU, and other attributes;
- Have a quick view of product information without loading pages;
- Add multiple items to the cart in one click;
- Easily reorder all product types.
16. Pre Order for Magento 2
What will happen when a customer orders an out-of-stock item at your store? Will she wait for its restock and come back to purchase? But it’s not the case. It takes her some clicks to buy it from your competitor.
Magento 2 Pre Order extension helps you deal with out of the stock problem with rich functions:
- Allow pre-ordering out of stock and upcoming items;
- Hide “Add to Cart” button, show “Pre-Order” button instead;
- Show notes and messages for pre-order products;
- Modify Pre-Order button, notes and messages to be shown on the frontend.
17. One Step Checkout
One Step Checkout extension comes with a shortened checkout process for saving time, reducing cart abandonment rates, and improving customer experiences. It’s always been the hottest module for both Magento Enterprise B2B and Magento 2 B2B for Community Edition.
- Gather all necessary checkout information in only one page;
- Auto-detect GEO IP and suggest the address according to typed characters;
- Allow buyers to leave delivery date, delivery note, or order comment;
- Display integrated payment method badges to guarantee payment security;
- Work well across devices.
18. Checkout Custom Fields
Both customers and you may find the default checkout page so boring and fundamental. On the other side, B2B orders are often complicated and require further information for order fulfillment.
Checkout Custom Fields allows admins to:
- Add extra fields to the checkout page;
- Use extra fields as order attributes to improve order management;
- Manage custom fields in the order grid and detailed page;
- Attach custom fields in transaction emails and PDF documents;
- Get custom attribute values through API.
19. Tier Prices for Magento 2 B2B Community Edition
Having tier prices are inevitable in wholesale. As a store owner, you should clearly define specific prices for each range of order quantities. Tier Price for Magento 2 by MageComp supports you to do that.
- Show the quantity of tier price in the drop-down;
- Showcase tier prices in a grid;
- Automatically update quantities on a selection of radio button;
- Allow admins to add a marketing message to appeal to visitors;
- Only applicable to the simple product type.
20. Magento 2 B2B Marketplace
Magento 2 B2B Marketplace by Webkul is useful to convert your Magento store into B2B marketplaces like Alibaba, Indiamart, ThomasNet, EC21. It brings an online platform where global buyers and sellers can connect and do business transactions with each other.
- Support B2B bulk orders management;
- Allows admins to approve a customer account not;
- Include configurations for Reviews and Rating;
- Select product types to make it available for B2B buyers;
- Support inventory notification;
- Manage quotations with ease.
21. Customer Group Catalog
Customer Group Catalog by Amasty is another good option if you have different selling strategies for each customer group and provide individual offerings. The module is a tool to tailor your catalog content to satisfy particular customer groups.
- Configure a catalog can be seen by which customer groups;
- Hide “Add to cart”, “Add to wishlist”, and other buttons;
- Replace prices with CMS blocks or images;
- Redirect visitors when they access a page with 404 error.
22. Call For Price Magento 2 B2B Community Extension
Call for Price Magento 2 Extension is a positively-reviewed extension that facilitates stores with the function to request a quote. It is compatible with Magento version 2.0.x to 2.3.x.
- Hide price and “Add to cart” button for specific simple products;
- Show the “Call for price” button instead, which allows customers to contact admins for a quote;
- Allows customers to submit their quote from product details pages, product list pages, and search result pages;
- Support email notifications to admins whenever a request is submitted;
- Admins can set custom email templates of call for price requests.
SAVOR our Magento B2B Website product to save your development time and costs! Also, we offer all B2B functionalities at your hand reach.
For any doubt about the functions of the above 21 extensions for Magento 2 B2B community edition, let’s check now the Magento B2B demo store available on their detail pages.
Not only those extensions can help you improve B2B features, but other extensions for Magento 2 also won’t let you down.